View RSS Feed

StratZ-

Cena's Promo vs Rock's Promo

Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.
Hey guys, StratZ- here for my 2nd EWN blog. Before i get started, I really hope Knox is out there reading this. I'm a big fan of your blogging and would like to know your feedback on this!

Before i get into this topic, Gah that episode went way past its due time. Went over 15 minutes. I'm fine with it going over for like 5 minutes, but it just bugged me that it went over that long. Anyway, just had to get that off my chest.

The Rock has Returned
The rock clearly stated that when he returned to the WWE, he was never going to leave. But then he basically said that when he returned, he wasn't going to be at raw every single week. Now that doesn't make since. Jericho returned and he's at raw/smackdown every week. Nash returned, but on a legends contract meaning he wasn't planned on being on raw every single week. The Rock returned, but he doesn't do anything for the WWE except for his feud currently with Cena. Nash goes out and does press conferences, we've all heard and seen about it. Has Rock done that? Only thing I've seen is his trailers for Journey 2 being played while Raw is on the air. Advertisement for Rock is all it is. Cena spoke the damn truth! Rock only returns so that WWE can promote his movies. Simple as that.

Rock's Promo is the Same Old Stuff
All the Rock has been doing with his Cena Promos are saying "Fruity Pebbles" "Lady parts" etc. And then the crowd chants it. That's all he did in that latest Raw promo. Twitter, twitter, twitter. That's all the Rock was talking. Heck, the crowd basically did the promo!

Rock's Wrist Notes
Are you serious bro?!?! Wrist notes? Really? Really? Really? The Rock, THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN ALL OF ENTERTAINMENT had wrist notes? The guy who is an actor in many movies and is known for his promos had freaking wrist notes. Sad. That's the only word to describe it. Sad. Shows that he didn't put enough time into the feud/promo. Do you see Cena, Punk, Jericho, Orton, etc having wrist notes. Absolutely sad, especially for the Rock. SAD.

Cena Helped the Promo
I believe that Cena made the promo more interesting and better. Not because I'm a Cena fan, but because the Rock was getting boring in that promo. Seriously. He came out and dissed the Rock and just added a spice too it. Cena doesn't need twitter to do his promos. Rock does.

Rock Avoiding the Subject

The Rock avoided the point that Cena made in his promo! 1 of the biggest points. The point that the Rock uses the WWE to promote his movies. He didn't even mention it! That's the truth! What Cena said was the truth! Advertisement for his movies is all the Rock wants!
Conclusion
I believe that Cena spoke the truth and said what was on his mind and on the mind of everyone in the back! The Rock isn't the same. He's just Dwayne. It's smart that Cena refers to him as Dwayne, not the Rock. I believe that this WILL be 1 of the biggest WrestleMania's in history! This is an awesome feud and overall I believe that Cena gave a much BETTER promo then the Rock.

Peace, stay safe.

StratZ-

Submit "Cena's Promo vs Rock's Promo" to Digg Submit "Cena's Promo vs Rock's Promo" to del.icio.us Submit "Cena's Promo vs Rock's Promo" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cena's Promo vs Rock's Promo" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Man, some people are stupid.
    The Rock is not a WWE employee. Wrestling is not his 'job' anymore. A WWE employee must attend all events, live, taped, house shows. Not The Rock.

Rocky conquered wrestling, it's the only reason he left to film movies. He came back because he missed it too much. He needed to keep performing in his passion. However when he said he was back he meant that he will do as much as he can (outside of his job; movies) he didn't mean he was going to quit everything else and become a permanent WWE employee again.

I'll make it simple.

The Rock's job..... actor.
    The Rock's passion.... wrestling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzza_H16
    Man, some people are stupid.
    The Rock is not a WWE employee. Wrestling is not his 'job' anymore. A WWE employee must attend all events, live, taped, house shows. Not The Rock.

Rocky conquered wrestling, it's the only reason he left to film movies. He came back because he missed it too much. He needed to keep performing in his passion. However when he said he was back he meant that he will do as much as he can (outside of his job; movies) he didn't mean he was going to quit everything else and become a permanent WWE employee again.

I'll make it simple.

The Rock's passion.... wrestling.
    Regardless, the Rock WAS a wrestler and is considered one of the best wrestlers of his era, mainly his promos. And the point in this blog is that Rock's promo was very weak. He got shown up by John Cena. That is the simple fact that people like you should realize. The Rock is one of my favorite guys, and I don't like Cena, but so far Cena has absolutely destroyed Rock promo wise. All the Rock has done is talk about twitter trends and call Cena funny nicknames.

Good blog. I completely agree. This bozo must not be paying attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by silentq
    Regardless, the Rock WAS a wrestler and is considered one of the best wrestlers of his era, mainly his promos. And the point in this blog is that Rock's promo was very weak. He got shown up by John Cena. That is the simple fact that people like you should realize. The Rock is one of my favorite guys, and I don't like Cena, but so far Cena has absolutely destroyed Rock promo wise. All the Rock has done is talk about twitter trends and call Cena funny nicknames.

Good blog. I completely agree. This bozo must not be paying attention.

Okay..... so I've read over my post a few times and I keep missing the part where I mention anything about their promos last night. I don't know where the hell you read that in my post, buddy.

Yes I know this blog was about their promos.... but I was addressing the part where this dude was still complaining about The Rock not being here every week. Something heaps of people have been repeating.

(My argument above)

Apart from that I agree with everything else written in this blog. I think you need to read things a little better.......... 'bozo'
    good blog man, finally someone gets it
    U fans act like a bunch of ex high school sweethearts who's boyfriend left them. The Rock never here, the rock does movies, the rock loves twitter...so what GET THE FUCK OVER IT! The rock is a grown ass man that's about making his money. He has nothing to prove to wwe or that sickophant Cena. The Roxk electrfied when cena was in school still. HAVE U FORGOTTEN THAT? Stop being on cena dick and givin him credit for what the rock did in the first place and that's make cena watchable. Fact is cena will still get booed in miami and fans will do it with or without notes on their wrist.
    Just wanted to throw an idea out there...anyone else think that the notes on the Rock's wrist were a planned thing to discredit the Rock and get more people in Cena's corner? It's no secret that the crowd is pretty split about Cena and after WM the Rock will leave again and Cena will have to save face.

I just find it unlikely that one of the greatest promo guys in the history of wrestling, who makes a living memorizing scripts couldn't remember a 10 minute promo with several weeks to prepare.

In short, WWE doesn't want to alienate Cena, when the Rock is around for just one major event. So building him up at the Rock's expense makes sense to me.
    [QUOTE=Muzza_H16;bt55610]Man, some people are stupid.

I'll make it simple.

The Rock's passion.... wrestling.[/QUOTE]

First off, If Wrestling was the Rock`s passion, than he would have never left. 2nd off, the Rock didn't leave wrestling for a movie career because he "conquered wrestling", he left because the opportunity presented itself. It does seem that the Rock seems to come back to his "passion", as you put it, shortly before one of his movies is up for release! This is smart, because as a actor, the Rock must rely on his old fanbase to garner extra ticket sales. Can`t fault him on this because it is just good business in him doing so.

Can anybody fault the Rock for leaving wrestling for an acting career? The answer is easily NO because anybody would do the same. Hell, the icon of wrestling himself, Hulk Hogan had even tried to do so with horrible results.

I`ll make it simple.

The Rock`s job..... actor.
    The Rock`s passion...... fame
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.