View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Dream matches

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. Hope your all excited for WrestleMania in just over a month. I know I am. This time, I am going to share with you my opinion on some dream matches.

[B]Bobby Lashley vs. Goldberg [/B]
The two most powerful superstars in the history of wrestling. Both with the Spear as their finisher and they know how to make it effective. I would have liked to have seen this match. My pick for a winner would be Goldberg. Hands down.
[B]
Batista vs. The Rock[/B]
They both have power, speed and endurance. Batista is the big 300 pound powerhouse and The Rock is this agile powerhouse with the microphone skills and finds a way to back it up. My pick for a winner would be The Rock.

[B]Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
[/B]Brock is a lot like Batista. Powerful, speedy and a plus would be his agility and endurance. Triple H is the Cerebral Assassin and knows how to fight. Picking a winner was actually a bit difficult but I think Brock would somehow pick it up.

[B]Edge vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B]
I think these two would have gone all out on each other. Edge is the cocky, brash wrestle but with a unique offence in the ring. Austin has the microphone skills and the technique in the ring to back it all up. My pick, Stone Cold.

[B]John Cena vs. Ric Flair [/B]
This match SHOULD have happened. No one other than Kurt Angle has really given John Cena a run for his money in submission holds. Ric would probably do that with his figure four leg lock but on the other hand Cena is a powerhouse and could probably overpower The Nature Boy. My pick would have to be John Cena.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING. PLEASE LEAVE ANY DREAM MATCHES OF YOUR OWN IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Dream matches" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Dream matches" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Dream matches" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Dream matches" to Google

Comments

No offensive, but you don't know how to book good dream matches. This is more like random matches thrown together ha ha.
    To write a blog, you really have to feel passionate about your point or statement, theres no point just writing anything just for the sake of writing a blog #weak...sorry
    Um, Dream Matches? You actually have Goldberg, Lashley, Batista and Lesnar listed in Dream Matches? This blog is worse than weak. It's truly sad.
    Brock Lesnar and triple H did face each other. It was an ok match but not great. Some of these matches would be ok but I wouldn't call them dream matches.
    Real and Legit Dream Matches

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle

Eddie Guerrero vs CM Punk

Shawn Michaels vs Edge

Those are dream matches. Not the slop posted on here.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.