View RSS Feed

antishere

Wrestlemania 28 Fallout

Rate this Entry
So the main events of mania are all set and were on the road to some exciting weeks of promos and build up but im here to debate the possible after wrestlemania thoughts.

Lets start with the possible GM of both brands
Its rumored there will be a big tag match to determine who will be GM of both shows, myself i would rather see T Long get the nod but funk man does get the better crowd reaction and love him or hate him he does a good job at people hating him. But where do you see this story line going?

D-Bryan vs Sheamus World Heavyweight Title
Credit where is due here, no one gave him a prayer when he won money in the bank or when he beat big show for the title but how well has daniel bryan progressed into being hated by the crowd a true credit to a great heel turn.
Sheamus is being pushed to the moon and has been on fire, hard one to call at this time as both men are on good roles who do you see winning and feuding with beyond wrestlemania?

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho WWE Title
Best in the world battle eachother, its going to very interesting on the build up, a great match on the card and will steal the show, i see these two feuding beyond mania, possible feud of the year??

Triple H vs The Undertaker - Hell in a Cell
Now we all knew about this match months ago and i love the cell stipulation and why they feel they need to top last years match with hell in a cells most battle tested stars but does anyone else think there trying to take some spot light away from cena and rock? That aside it will be a great match up im expecting something special from this but where do both men go after this battle?

John Cena vs The Rock
A year of build up, twitter shots, teaming up but finally were going to see it, the build up will be amazing provided the rock appears on every raw upto wrestlemania, but will rock stick around (probably not)?, who will cena move onto? does he stay away from the title?
On a personal note i hope John Cena wins at wrestlemania but i can see him losing but he will lose because its right for business unlike mr hollywood, rant over

Feedback please guys, peace!

Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Fallout" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Fallout" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Fallout" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Fallout" to Google

Updated 02-27-2012 at 10:11 AM by Frank

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

The problem with Sheamus vs Bryan is that Sheamus already has multiple world title reigns - it takes away any interest in seeing Sheamus have a Wrestlemania moment (THIS IS WHY IT'S A BAD IDEA TO HAND OUT TITLE REIGNS IN THE COMPANY LIKE THEY'RE BOTTLES OF WATER). As talented as both Sheamus and Bryan are - and as much as I see them as main eventers in the future for sure - they're still too green and are only mid-carders as far as I'm concerned at this point.

HHH vs Taker in a Hell in the Cell - great concept - Taker all the way.

Rock vs Cena - As much as I prefer Rock when it comes to Cena, putting over the Rock in this match is not necessarily right for the busiiness. How does it benefit the WWE to put the Rock over? After this match Rock is gone and we're supposed to be left with a Cena who can't even beat a movie star? Hogan put the Rock over in Toronto 10 years ago - as much as I hate to say it, it's time for the Rock to do the right thing for the business and put over the new guy (even if it pains me to say that the new guy is Cena).

Punk vs. Jericho - This is the Main Event of Wrestlemania - should be the match of the year. The WWE got this one right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Attack
    The problem with Sheamus vs Bryan is that Sheamus already has multiple world title reigns - it takes away any interest in seeing Sheamus have a Wrestlemania moment (THIS IS WHY IT'S A BAD IDEA TO HAND OUT TITLE REIGNS IN THE COMPANY LIKE THEY'RE BOTTLES OF WATER). As talented as both Sheamus and Bryan are - and as much as I see them as main eventers in the future for sure - they're still too green and are only mid-carders as far as I'm concerned at this point.

Rock vs Cena - As much as I prefer Rock when it comes to Cena, putting over the Rock in this match is not necessarily right for the busiiness. How does it benefit the WWE to put the Rock over? After this match Rock is gone and we're supposed to be left with a Cena who can't even beat a movie star? Hogan put the Rock over in Toronto 10 years ago - as much as I hate to say it, it's time for the Rock to do the right thing for the business and put over the new guy (even if it pains me to say that the new guy is Cena).

Punk vs. Jericho - This is the Main Event of Wrestlemania - should be the match of the year. The WWE got this one right.
    I dont agree they are too green. Bryan Danielson has been wrestling for longer than most of the guys on the WWE roster. Now Sheamus is getting a nice push becuase of Trips... We have all seen the reports of sheamus being hunters boy in the gym.

Rock going over against Cena will probably happen becuase they can make the storyline last longer with cena saying he wants another shot. Which then he will win. then rock will say lets do it one more time. People already think that SuperCena will prevail in the end (WM29)...

The Punk/Jericho match is senseless as its already been leaked Jericho wont be around for too long... Fozzy is about to record another album!
    Everybody always mentions predictable and senseless but never bring up Taker. Trust I'm a huge fan but no matter who faces him at 'Mania or the stipulations, we as viewers already kno the streak is never gonna end. Its getting old and so is he.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Attack

First off, alright blog from antishere. More importantly Wombat, you see Bryan and Sheamus as green? That would be like saying CM Punk is green. I think both Sheamus and Bryan are great in the ring, and are definitely main eventers

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.