View RSS Feed

deadly56

TOP 5 Matches To Permanently Bring Back To WWE

Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.
Hi everyone I have not done a blog in a while,so I might be a bit rusty anyway lets get to it.

5.Championship Scramble

Description:Two wrestlers begin the match in the ring, and every five minutes, another wrestler enters until all five competitors are in the ring. After the final wrestler enters the match, there is a five-minute time limit. No wrestlers can be eliminated from the match, and the final wrestler to score a submission or pinfall is deemed the winner and new champion.

Many wrestling fans don't like this match because they think it can be confusing or too complicated, but it can help hide the weaknesses of certain competitors. If, for instance, you have a guy like Mark Henry in this bout, then you can have him enter last in order to limit his ring time.The Championship Scramble could be a total disaster if the rights guys aren't in it, but if booked correctly, then it could be an action-packed bout that the fans really enjoy.

4.Elimination Chase

Description:This is a series of one-fall matches featuring multiple competitors, with the wrestler who gets pinned being eliminated from future matches until the final wrestler remains. For example, you would start with a Fatal 4-Way, one wrestler gets pinned and then the next match is a Triple Threat match.

The Elimination Chase gave us that "anything can happen" feeling. It also gave us a number of different match types in one series, from a Six-Pack challenge to a Fatal 4-Way to a Triple Threat. If you can outlast five other superstars in five different matches, then that's a lot more impressive than winning one match to become the No. 1 contender of the next World Champion.The Chase can help establish new stars and show that they're ready and willing to go through anything to get to the title they covet.

3.Tornado Tag Team

Description:Like a standard tag team match, except all competitors are allowed in the ring at the same time.

In a typical tag team bout, the heels beat the crap out of one of the faces, the face gets the hot tag and then the other baby face comes back to win the match.Too simple,too easy lol.I think it would be great to bring back Tornado Tag perminantly.I remember WWE using it at the raw roulet when it was rey, and alex vs Miz and Swagger,and that was a great match it would be good if we had tag matches like that for now on.

2.Three stages of Hell

Description:The match consists of three separate, consecutive matches between the two same individuals. Each bout is usually contested under different rules--one may be a standard match and the next may be a Stretcher match...and the first person to win two falls is declared the winner.

The one Tree stages of Hell match immediately comes to mind is Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels at Armageddon in 2002 because it was a phenomenal bout.Three Stages of Hell match is a great way to end a lengthy rivalry between two stars, especially if it involves a World title.WWE have not had this match type since 2009.So I hope they may bring it back this year.

1.Iron Man match

Description:A match, usually with a 30 or 60-minute time limit, in which the person with the most decisions (pinfalls, submissions, disqualifications or count outs) within that limit is declared the winner.

Most TV matches don't even get 10 minutes, and most pay-per-view matches rarely get more than 25-30 minutes. The Iron Match, however, features two superstars going balls to the wall for an entire hour.If you want to see what real wrestling is all about, then watch HBK vs. Hart tear the house down at WrestleMania XII.So if we had to pick two WWE stars to put on an Iron Man match today, give me CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan, and I'd be one happy WWE fan.

Thank you for reading.I would like to read your thoughts about what you think about my blog, and the matches I have chosen.You could even say what matches you would like to see back.

Submit "TOP 5 Matches To Permanently Bring Back To WWE" to Digg Submit "TOP 5 Matches To Permanently Bring Back To WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "TOP 5 Matches To Permanently Bring Back To WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "TOP 5 Matches To Permanently Bring Back To WWE" to Google

Updated 01-14-2012 at 09:50 AM by deadly56

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Some nice ideas in there.

I don't think we've seen the last of Iron Man matches, tho - it's just a very special stipulation that I think works best for guys who have great submissions skills (a Benoit v Angle sort of match, so to speak) - so Bryan v someone would be a great shout.

Going back to the 3 stages of hell, remember the Best of Seven Series between Benoit and Booker in WCW? Would love to see a big long-scale feud around that concept, and each match could have a different stipulation if you like.
    I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but is that really the best tornado tag match you could find?
    yo, great blog and some interesting points, you could even make a follow up blog, thank you for posting some examples, i need something interesting to watch
    Good blog. I would like to see the championship scramble, 3 stages of hell, and ironman match come back. I've always liked the tornado tag team matches, and i think they should be use more frequently, but not to the point where they become predictable like current normal tag matches. Never been a fan of the elimination chase though. Good blog either way dude.
    Tornado Tag matches should be used, but only for about 25% of the Long tag team matches. Once a month on Smackdown and/or RAW would be plenty. The others should be saved for PPVs except maybe the Scramble and Chase which maybe every 2 months or so on RAW and/or Smackdown. I think anything more and we'd be looking for something even heavier to throw on the shows like the latter two you've suggested.
    I quite like simple Two Out of Three Falls matches and Ironman matches. Elimination Tag matches too with four-six competitors on each side. Tornado Tags have a place too I think.
    i would love to see another three stages of hell match, i think its a hell of a way to tell a story

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.