View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

CM Punks Title Reign

Rate this Entry
I just read a Blog Ripping Poor Knox apart and I read the comments section of that blog and Knoxs was being ripped even more... I dont really agree with Knoxs taste or views when it comes to wrestling but even when people are be belittling him and insulting him he always seems level headed and respectful and for that I do respect Knoxs.

But the Blog in question, That cause such a Uproar was
" Did John Cena & CM Punk Switch Places"

Now I read a Blog by another blogger on here by Raveneffect titled
"Did John Cena and CM Punk Switch Roles? Nope. Not Even Close."

I honestly understood both points but I think both men and the fans on the comment board went to extremes....

Punk made alot of promises before and after winning the title that he really hasnt lived up to. Has WWE really changed? not really. Is The WWE more fun as CM Punk Promised? Naa not much, I mean Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania time is always a more exciting but nothing directly cause of Punk.

Punk has been watered down since he has been champion, I dont see any great promos, Most his promos have been lack luster after Money in the Bank, He relied a little too much on shooting after his Shoot promo on Raw and now Punk is just spilling out mediocre promos. Punk seems very content in his place and doesnt have that fire he once had.

but when I read Raveneffects blog you Think Punk was the Greatest champion ever, I heard how witty his promos are and his great matches with Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler on free TV and how Punk bangs his title on cages (which I didnt get) and so on.... To that I say this, Punks Promos have suffered badly since his face turn and superman push, Punk has had some really good matches with Ziggler and Daniel Bryan but you have to understand something, Its FREAKING DANIEL BRYAN AND DOLPH ZIGGLER, Two of the best in ring performers in WWE. By the way Raveneffect was talking You would Think that CM Punk was like a Bret Hart or something carrying Doink the clown and Jon Pier Lafette to 4 star matches in the openings to PPVs.

Now as I refer to Knoxs Blog I will say Knox went to extremes, Punks is doing a good job of holding the title, Its no where near what he promisesed and guaranteed of course but he is still doing a decent job..... Im so happy to see the last 3 PPVs didnt have Cena or Orton in a World or WWE title match. I'm so happy that for the first time in 7 years Cena isnt gonna be in the World or WWE title match at Wrestlemania.... I think things are freshening up, I like Punk as champion, He might not be doing the Job he promised be he isnt bombing and he is doing ok.... Their is some fresh feuds going on, some different faces at the top, New Characters. I like that the main event is freshening up a bit.

Did CM Punk Change WWE? Hell no.... Is CM Punk doing a tolerable job as Champion? Yes he is and I think once Punk gets more motivated and stops being so content then he will get that passion and desire back and do a even better job as champion.

Submit "CM Punks Title Reign" to Digg Submit "CM Punks Title Reign" to del.icio.us Submit "CM Punks Title Reign" to StumbleUpon Submit "CM Punks Title Reign" to Google

Updated 02-25-2012 at 12:41 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I must say the Best blog of the 3 on this topic!!!
    ''Punk has had some really good matches with Ziggler and Daniel Bryan but you have to understand something, Its FREAKING DANIEL BRYAN AND DOLPH ZIGGLER, Two of the best in ring performers in WWE. By the way Raveneffect was talking You would Think that CM Punk was like a Bret Hart or something carrying Doink the clown and Jon Pier Lafette to 4 star matches in the openings to PPVs.''

About this part he was comparing Cena and Punk, with saying: ''Because I've never seen Cena put on top quality TV wrestling matches with guys like Ziggler or Danielson or Mysterio or Kofi or Morrison.''

What he ment was that in comparison CM Punk can make them look good, and Cena can't.
    All I can say to this blog?

That's what happens when you get everything you were pissed off in the 1st place in not getting. I agree that CM punk seems more content and yes he is happy being the champion and now being the work horse the wwe are finally pushing instead of cena, who wouldn't be?

But I will add on this: When austin was the work horse for the company, the champion. He was still pissed off and still called it as he saw it. That's the difference between him and punk. Punks content and happy for being the man. Austin even as champion was still pissed off and wanted to kick your ass and win or lose, he sure as hell would live up to the hype

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.