View RSS Feed

knox

Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?

Rating: 8 votes, 3.13 average.
Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well folks. I'm here today blogging on the recent character development and changes of Cm Punk. Before every starts reading, let me be honest....THIS WILL BE AN ANTI-PUNK & PRO-CENA BLOG. I'm just throwing that out there to all the "Punk-etts" out there. Now lets begin guys.

Cm Punk: The Catalyst of Change?

So Punk made a big fuss last year about the WWE losing that spunk. He compared Cena to the Yankees of all teams. We all know that was a worked shoot but really what has changed since Punk has been on that top guy level? Nothing has changed but the name on the title.

Now its Cm Punk that's becoming bland at a quick rate. Punk comes off as a bit too witty. His sarcasm really makes him look like a douche but that's just my opinion.

The Elevation of John Cena:

Basically, Cena has still been getting booed out of the building but since he's tweaked himself into a more serious babyface, he's been gaining some of those 18-34 male fans that he's desperately needed. People are starting to see the Rock for what he truly is. He's a guy that shows up to plug movies. Notice how we only see him actually on television right when a movie is about to drop.

My point is this. When you hear the typical "LETS GO CENA, CENA SUCKS" chant, there are alot more men on the "LETS GO CENA" side of things. Slowly but surely Cena is beginning to win over that 18-34 male demographic that made guys like Steve Austin so popular.

Cena is quickly winning over that fanbase that made Cm Punk & Daniel Bryan so popular. Once Cena turns heel, HE WILL WIN THAT WHOLE DEMO OVER. Hands down. I mean guys on this site are already claiming Cenation.

The True Difference Between Cm Punk & John Cena:

Ok, I'm about to literally make you guys go nuts on me but it has to be said. The biggest difference between Cena & Punk is EGO, MATURITY, PROFESSIONALISM & KNOWING HOW TO HANDLE BEING "THE MAN".

CM PUNK:
Cm Punk has the biggest ego in this business to this day. He expects the world be handed to him just because he was an indies star, ok we get it.

Punk is the kinda guy that you know will be bitter once his career is over. He's gonna be that Ultimate Warrior type of bitter. He'll be 50 years old shooting on everyone he had to work with.

Punk is the kinda guy that the WWE will regret pushing one day. He will throw this company under the bus once his days are over and I'm shocked not alot of people see this coming like I do.

This guys is busy feuding with an R&B singer yet he ran away from a fight against NFL Linebacker Shawne Merriman. Ironically his beef with Brown is the same beef with Merriman.

JOHN CENA:
Cena might have an ego but he doesn't show it. He does his job and carries himself well. Cena knows how to be a star. His biggest quality is professionalism. He's the kinda guy you let run a company, he has the professionalism and you can tell he's the ultimate fan of this business.

He isn't out there tweeting to Chris Brown, making stupid videos or anything like that. He's busy promoting this company and carrying himself like a gentleman.

Cena reminds me of an NBA or NFL Player because he doesn't act like the typical "cocky unprofessional" wrestler like most of them act. He literally carries himself like a LeBron James or Peyton Manning outside the ring. He has respect for himself and this business. He is a role model.

Conclusion:

I hope you all enjoyed this. I know 90% of the readers won't but that's ok. I'm used to you guys having my back so if I lose it for this one blog, I'll get you guys back eventually lol. And please leave the "Cena Fanboy" or the "I'm on Cena's male genitalia " comments in the kitchen trash. I'm simply a fan but even if I wasn't a fan I would still feel this way. Thanks guys, be safe. Until then.

Submit "Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?" to Digg Submit "Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?" to del.icio.us Submit "Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So disagreeing with you is "complete ignorance"? Cena and Punk have not switched roles in any way, shape or form. Cena is the top dog. He is the poster boy, boy scout, Dudley Do-Right of the company. Punk will never be any of those things. I respect all of John Cena's charity work and the fact that kids have a role model to look up to in wrestling. When I was a kid it was Hulk Hogan but in all honesty, Cena is a MUCH BETTER person to look up to than Hogan ever was. That being said, I think you are a Cena fan who doesn't like Punk and so you will have your opinion. I respectfully disagree, sir. Like what you like and think what you want. God Bless America.
    I agree wit Shaunie 323%
    Well the only reason i do because 99% of your blogs are just so biased & have no merit other than a really misguided kids opinion on all wrestling topics
    [QUOTE=knox;bt55123]Guys its not letting me reply to everyone of you individually for some reason but thanks alot for the comments.

@Icon, you pretty much bash every blog I write so I'm not surprised by your blatant ignorance.'

And I actually see everyone's point who disagreed with it once you all explained it. Thanks for that. But I'm still on the Cena side of things but I completely agreee with every comment.[/QUOTE]
    Well On the Cena point, well you have a very strong point, but you seriously let your dslike for Punk blind you.

While Punk indeed has an ego, a very big one, just hear his radio interviews and you can really see that the dude is a trooper, I mean even if he would have left, he would have jobbed to Cena with out an issue, yes he would have left but he would have done what ever was right at the time.

And sorry but still while now wrestling a "generic face" kind of way, he still manage to make his matches more interesting that John, hands down.

A lot of people mentions Super punk now but seriously, have you seen the guy's record for this year since really turning face? is not that spectacular at all.

Is John a bigger draw than Punk? well still yes, that is true but seriously each has his strengths and his weaknesses to really put Punk in the dark light you do.
    WHat ever their characters are both outside or inside the ring...

CM Punk is more fun to watch when he's wrestling in the ring than John Cena...

I donno who has gr8er ego..but, Punk at his peak has jobbed to Rey n BigShow...

But, Cena has won against a guy like KURT ANGLE!!

Punk may not be a Company's man...he can goto anywhere in the big world...

But, Cena will remain in WWE ONLY as he cannot go anywhere else...Because He can't Wrestle!!
    Updated 02-24-2012 at 10:08 AM by Sahu
    No they did not switch roles, and how you can possibly think they have is amazing! You seem to be making an awful lot of comments about CM Punk's personality, do you know him do you? You know he is going to be bitter? He will throw this company (an industry that he loves and has spent his life doing) under the bus? I think you need to get over yourself. You have no idea what the guy is like, because....and wait for it....you see what he...ACTS on TV!! You are a Cena Fanboy there is no doubt about that. I actually don't hate the guy, but your points are so ludicrous that Usher would be saying No to this blog. Terrible points with no fact to back them up.
    CM Punk understands the business, he is a great in ring performer, great at promos, and truly loves the business, it hardly seems plausible to compare him to ultimate warrior.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.