View RSS Feed

knox

Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?

Rating: 8 votes, 3.13 average.
Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well folks. I'm here today blogging on the recent character development and changes of Cm Punk. Before every starts reading, let me be honest....THIS WILL BE AN ANTI-PUNK & PRO-CENA BLOG. I'm just throwing that out there to all the "Punk-etts" out there. Now lets begin guys.

Cm Punk: The Catalyst of Change?

So Punk made a big fuss last year about the WWE losing that spunk. He compared Cena to the Yankees of all teams. We all know that was a worked shoot but really what has changed since Punk has been on that top guy level? Nothing has changed but the name on the title.

Now its Cm Punk that's becoming bland at a quick rate. Punk comes off as a bit too witty. His sarcasm really makes him look like a douche but that's just my opinion.

The Elevation of John Cena:

Basically, Cena has still been getting booed out of the building but since he's tweaked himself into a more serious babyface, he's been gaining some of those 18-34 male fans that he's desperately needed. People are starting to see the Rock for what he truly is. He's a guy that shows up to plug movies. Notice how we only see him actually on television right when a movie is about to drop.

My point is this. When you hear the typical "LETS GO CENA, CENA SUCKS" chant, there are alot more men on the "LETS GO CENA" side of things. Slowly but surely Cena is beginning to win over that 18-34 male demographic that made guys like Steve Austin so popular.

Cena is quickly winning over that fanbase that made Cm Punk & Daniel Bryan so popular. Once Cena turns heel, HE WILL WIN THAT WHOLE DEMO OVER. Hands down. I mean guys on this site are already claiming Cenation.

The True Difference Between Cm Punk & John Cena:

Ok, I'm about to literally make you guys go nuts on me but it has to be said. The biggest difference between Cena & Punk is EGO, MATURITY, PROFESSIONALISM & KNOWING HOW TO HANDLE BEING "THE MAN".

CM PUNK:
Cm Punk has the biggest ego in this business to this day. He expects the world be handed to him just because he was an indies star, ok we get it.

Punk is the kinda guy that you know will be bitter once his career is over. He's gonna be that Ultimate Warrior type of bitter. He'll be 50 years old shooting on everyone he had to work with.

Punk is the kinda guy that the WWE will regret pushing one day. He will throw this company under the bus once his days are over and I'm shocked not alot of people see this coming like I do.

This guys is busy feuding with an R&B singer yet he ran away from a fight against NFL Linebacker Shawne Merriman. Ironically his beef with Brown is the same beef with Merriman.

JOHN CENA:
Cena might have an ego but he doesn't show it. He does his job and carries himself well. Cena knows how to be a star. His biggest quality is professionalism. He's the kinda guy you let run a company, he has the professionalism and you can tell he's the ultimate fan of this business.

He isn't out there tweeting to Chris Brown, making stupid videos or anything like that. He's busy promoting this company and carrying himself like a gentleman.

Cena reminds me of an NBA or NFL Player because he doesn't act like the typical "cocky unprofessional" wrestler like most of them act. He literally carries himself like a LeBron James or Peyton Manning outside the ring. He has respect for himself and this business. He is a role model.

Conclusion:

I hope you all enjoyed this. I know 90% of the readers won't but that's ok. I'm used to you guys having my back so if I lose it for this one blog, I'll get you guys back eventually lol. And please leave the "Cena Fanboy" or the "I'm on Cena's male genitalia " comments in the kitchen trash. I'm simply a fan but even if I wasn't a fan I would still feel this way. Thanks guys, be safe. Until then.

Submit "Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?" to Digg Submit "Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?" to del.icio.us Submit "Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Punk is going to be one of those Ultimate Warrior bitter type guys?...that's a strong statement to make Knox lol, kind of disagree with most of the things you just said about punk, maybe his done something to piss you off really but nah, you'll soon relise punks not that ego douche type of guys...maybe Alberto del rio is the one with the cocky ego...
    Disagree on everything terrible blog gotta say i havent seen such an ass kissing cena blog as bad as this before lol
    Honestly surprised that these two don't like the blog. Their opinion I guess. But I'll be honest I never really thought about all that Punk stuff but now I do see it. I'm not saying I 100% believe that he will end up shooting on the 'E and being the next Warrior bit. But I can see it happening. He does have that ego. Everyone says that he is himself out there and if that's true then he has some huge claims thrown out there. The claim to being best in the world is pretty big when you consider the talents in the indies and not to mention that Kurt Angle is still wrestling. And I know Jericho makes the claim too but that's his heel persona. Not saying he is shit but the ego thing is there and everything in his big shoot promo said a lot about that.
    Punk has been using the best in the world tag since he's been at the top of the largest company in the business. The man is just stating the truth, he is technically, right now, the best in the world. He's a cocky well, Punk, and that's what people love about him. He's a guy that is going to stand up and speak his piece and I respect the hell out of that. IMO he has as much passion for the business as Cena does, but, and that's a big but... He isn't a "company man" like Cena is. That's where the difference is. WWE is Cena's wrestling industry, Punk knows there's a great big world out there beyond WWE which simply only happens to be at the top.

Warrior is a completely different case. He has always been delusional as to the level of fame he achieved which honestly was always about pre-B&W Sting levels. He thought he was not only the next Hogan, but even worth more as a talent than Hogan in Hogan's hey-day. To be fair, yes, he was being groomed as a Hogan replacement as Hogan began trying to go Dwayne Johnson. Beyond all of that, Warriors rants carry a completely different tone and he's never had a real respect for the business.

Though I'll agree Punk will shoot on people later, but I think we'll see him only really shoot on people who deserve it. Definitely so upon those who get suspended or fined for drug use or picked up for DUIs. (*ahem* Mr. Angle....)
    Has it occurred to anyone that Punk vs. Brown may be a work? I thought it was all a bit random at first but then WWE.com has an article up about it and since it's a kayfabe site that normally doesn't acknowledge real things (apart from injuries or releases) I thought that was a bit fishy. Just sayin'
    actually the let's go cena chants sound all high pitched voices... girls and kids... and cena sucks are deep voices... males mostly older. It just seems to me like they are just molding punk into the same person as cena, which kind of kills his character and momentum. I mean yeah the guys entertaining but how often? I don't really cheer for the guy anymore cause he is boring now, he is going to be the next fact of the company instead of being the next austin which he should have been. If anyone saw that mic promo of cm punk's before MITB you know what i mean. It's this kind of face of the company crap that people kind of hate, people are going to hate punk for it when he criticized cena for it. i may just stop watching after wm28 depending if rock loses. It is not even entertaining anymore, just maybe 3 guys continuously shoven down our throats with limits due to pg and kids.
    The reason that you may feel that Punk is bland is because the WWE made the mistake of making him a face....Punk is so much better as a heel or as someone that tiptoes that line....but despite this he is one of the most entertaining guys in the WWE both in the ring and on the mic.
    Also, I think you might be mistaken when you say that Cena is winning over the 18-34 male demographic....this a a guy that had to have Eve turn heel just to try and win him cheers before he cut a promo on The Rock.

"He isn't out there tweeting to Chris Brown, making stupid videos or anything like that. He's busy promoting this company and carrying himself like a gentleman."
    Cena was throwing insults at The Rock before there was even a possibility that he would return...how is that acting like a gentleman?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.