View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

Current News and Happenings in Wrestling and My Take on it

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
1 Day removed from the WWE Elmination chamber PPV, I'm here to give my take on Whats going on in the Wrestling world.

CM Punk vs Chris Brown Twitter War.
It appears CM Punk and Chris Brown Exchanged some words on twitter. Heres what CM Punk had to say

“I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment.”

Chris Brown had this to say

“@CMpunk needs more followers. He’s such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.”

“Positivity regardless of how u feel! @CMpunk contact my assistant and I’ll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!”

Its kinda hypocritical that CM Punk Blast Chris Brown for abusing Rihanna 3 years ago but then Priase Steve Austin who has had a history of spousal abuse.... Look I'm Not a Chris Brown fan at all, I cant even name you a single song he sings and You will be hard pressed to find a bigger Steve Austin fan then me, I'm just stating the truth here.

What bothers me most about this is that Brown seem to got the better of this exchange. Which is sad cause CM Punk is supposed to be the master of the pipe Bomb, I guess it dont apply to Keyboards..... To be honest both Brown and Punk's Twitter jabs to each other seem to be weak.

WrestleMania 27's Dark match is Now one of WrestleMania 28's Main events.
It seems the Match that was nixed off the PPV to make Room for HHH and Undertakers entrances and a Few Mae Young and Hornswaggle segments is Now one of the Main events for Wrestlmania 28.

Daniel Bryan since being Champion has really been given nothing to work with. It was countless matches with Big Show and Mark Henery and there was some cheap endings to non title matches with Randy Orton and CM Punk but Now it seems Daniel Bryan will get a Real feud with someone who could actually work a beilevable match with him in the "Great White " Sheamus.

Sheamus is getting better and better every time I see him in the ring, Always adding moves and making his current move set more crisp and fluent. Daniel Bryan no matter who is Opponent is will work his ass off to make a name for him self on the Grandest stage of all Wrestlemania and Sheamus is a young Hungery wrestler who also wants to make a name for himself. I think it will be a Excellent match, With Daniel Bryans technical and Submission style of wrestling and Sheamus gritty ground and pound style of wrestling and raw power I think this will be one the Highlights of Wrestlemania 28.

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk for Wrestlemania 28.
Alot of People dont like how the Punk and Jericho Storyline Played out durring the EC PPV. I havent seen the EC PPV so I dont know exactly how it played out but I think Jericho not being pinned in the Chamber match was the right way to go.... If Punk was to pin Jericho then their WM 28 match would lose all its appeal.

Jericho has to stay strong untill WM, Cause we all know Punk is going to go over so Jericho has to look like a contender.... There is no other match for CM Punk at Mania besides Jericho. If the WWE decided to do a Super Face vs Super face match for WM 28 with CM Punk, Then who could he face? Cena is busy with theRock and not to mention CM Punk and Cena had 2 huge PPV matches in 2011 alone. Randy Orton and CM Punk had a match last year at WM and with their already being a Rematch between HHH and Undertaker this year I dont think we need a exact repeat of last years Wrestlemania. Then look at the Heel aspect, What other Heel is worthy to face CM Punk at Wrestlemania? Del Rio? naa, He has been on a downward sprial and not to mention Punk has beaten him countless times in the last 4 monthes. Miz? Miz isnt over enough or a threat. Ziggler, Kane, Mark Henery? None of these matches spark any interest, It had to be Jericho at WM 28 to face Punk cause he is the only Heel that is over enough to mean anything right now and to spark interest in the WWE championship match at Mania.

Jericho has gotten off to a rocky start with the whole "Not Talking" thing not really going any where and his Promo packages not making much sence but its Chris Jericho, I think him and Punk have plenty of time to build up their match at Wrestlemania and get everyone excited to see it.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Submit "Current News and Happenings in Wrestling and My Take on it" to Digg Submit "Current News and Happenings in Wrestling and My Take on it" to del.icio.us Submit "Current News and Happenings in Wrestling and My Take on it" to StumbleUpon Submit "Current News and Happenings in Wrestling and My Take on it" to Google

Updated 02-20-2012 at 08:37 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great blog and congratulations on reaching 50 blogs. I hope The WHC match isn't first on the card again.
    I think they'll go the way of past 'Mania's and put the Money in the Bank match on first (if it does happen).

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.