View RSS Feed

Destruction

My TLC Card and Outcome

Rating: 8 votes, 1.50 average.
Hello people Destruction here with my 1st blog which is how I would make the matches WWE Final PPV of the year, Tables, Ladders and Chairs. Let's get started

1. IC TITLE - LADDER MATCH - CODY RHODES VS DANIEL BRYAN

I would delay Booker T's return to the ring until RR, then matches at Elimination Chamber and Wrestlemania, instead of having his return to the ring at a B-Level PPV. I would have Cody cost Bryan his Steel Cage match against Mark Henry by climbing to the top where Bryan is, and push him straight into the World's Strongest Slam. Then the next week on Smackdown, I would have Bryan attack Rhodes during a non-title no DQ match against Zack Ryder (After Dolph would hit the Zig-Zag on Ryder), causing Ryder to win. During the next few weeks Rhodes and Bryan will exchange promo's with Booker continually rediculing Rhodes, leading for Rhodes, on the blow off SD, to attack Booker, and hit Cross-Rhodes on the ramp, and get him strectured off. Cody would win the match when Mark Henry comes down and pushes Bryan off the ladder, letting Cody get the win

WINNER - CODY RHODES

2. FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE - WADE BARRETT VS RANDY ORTON

This feud will carry on from Survivor Series, but after the match, Barrett will debut a new submission manuever, the Dragon Sleeper to knock out Orton. Barrett will then go on an undeafted streak up until the final SD, where Orton will come out, and attack Barrett during a promo on the ramp, and then pins him on the ramp, signalling his intention for a falls count anywhere match. Barrett goes over by Wasteland off the production truck to the concrete floor.

WINNER - WADE BARRETT

3. CHAIRS MATCH - MARK HENRY VS THE BIG SHOW

Blowoff match, no more thank you WWE, Henry over for a WSS on a steel chair. Henry feuds with Bryan and Kane after

WINNER - MARK HENRY

4. NO DQ - JOHN CENA VS THE MIZ VS BRODUS CLAY

Cena and Miz carry on their feud after Survivor Series, Clay inserts himself into this feud on the penultimate Raw by laying them both out, and making his debut. Clay pins Cena after a running crossbody while Cena's holding a chair, and they feud till Chamber.

WINNER - BRODUS CLAY

5. TABLES MATCH - US TITLE - DOLPH ZIGGLER VS ZACK RYDER

The match is set when during the no DQ non title match between Ryder and Rhodes, with the stipulation being Ryder gets a title shot if he beats Rhodes. Ryder wins after a Rough Ryder through a table, after the match, Vickie slaps Ziggler and manages a new group with Cole consisting of Swagger, Henry and DOD.

WINNER - ZACK RYDER

6. TLC MATCH - CM PUNK VS ALBERTO DEL RIO

Instead of the rematch on Raw a few weeks back, they save their rematch til TLC. For the final three weeks, Del Rio sends Punk through a table, attacks with the chair and slams him in the ladder. Dolph comes out, and helps Punk wins, seemingly gaining a new ally, but instead low blows him and they move into a feud.

WINNER - CM PUNK

you may be wondering why no Nash/HHH, while they wait till Rumble and have a best of three series, the 1st match Nash wins, Next HHH, then finally Nash with HBK as ref, with HBK turning heel and aligning with Nash, becoming his manager

All feedback greatly appreciated

Submit "My TLC Card and Outcome" to Digg Submit "My TLC Card and Outcome" to del.icio.us Submit "My TLC Card and Outcome" to StumbleUpon Submit "My TLC Card and Outcome" to Google

Updated 12-15-2011 at 09:38 AM by Destruction

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank God you dont work for WWE
    I like how Wade Barrett is the only one in his match....
    You might wanna fix some of the grammar issues. And why are blogging for something to happen when the event is already past? Bryant vs Henry in the Steel Cage was like 3 weeks ago.
    For your first blog, I think you did pretty well. Sure there are things you could fix, but you at least took the time to think through it first. Some of the story-lines are better than what WWE has come up with lately and most of TNA's story-lines. The only one I didn't really care for was Big Show vs Mark Henry, but like you said, hopefully it's the last between these two for awhile. Good Job.
    Don't see the point of this blog, considering TLC's card is almost finished.
    Hmm, I think for Cody to climb all the way to the top of the cage and Bryan to not notice and then allow Cody to knock him down is pushing the idea of a blind spot to byond even professional wrestlings belevability.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.