View RSS Feed

Destruction

How to fix the Tag Team Division

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone, Destruction here with my way of fixing the Tag Team Division. So far, the only real tag teams at the minute are The Colons and The Uso's (excluding Air Boom). For me, this is how I would make the Tag Scene Relevant Again.

Bring Back Carlito
So far The Colons are doing well, but they lack a certain charisma. Bring back Carlito, and let him challenge for the IC/US Championship, while also occasionally teaming with Epico/Primo.

Bring Up the World's Greatest Tag Team
Shelton Benjamin is on good terms with WWE, so why not bring in Charlie Haas as well. Let these 2 have a Tag Team feud with...

The King's of Wrestling
Give Claudio and Chris 1 and 1/2 months in FCW to get used to the WWE Style of Wrestling, them bring them up to have a feud for the Tag Titles with The World's Greatest Tag Team. Let WGTT win the feud to then lose the titles to...

Team Tyson Kidd with Justin Gabriel.

These are 2 of the more entertaining wrestlers in the WWE. I believe their chemistry would be good together, and they would be able to put on entertaining matches. I would have these 2 have a three month run with the titles. After losing the titles David Hart Smith would return and give Kidd the option of reforming Hart Dynasty, or continue teaming with Gabriel. At the end Kidd would turn on Gabriel, and break out into a feud of the Hart Dynasty against Justin Gabriel and ??? (possibly Ted DiBiase)

Hope you enjoyed reading, all feedback would be greatly appreciated

Submit "How to fix the Tag Team Division" to Digg Submit "How to fix the Tag Team Division" to del.icio.us Submit "How to fix the Tag Team Division" to StumbleUpon Submit "How to fix the Tag Team Division" to Google

Comments

I see no way back for tag team wrestling regardless of what teams you have or who is paired with who. Vince has simply lost interest. In the glory days, you would never consider seeing a pay per view where the tag team titles were not defended. But take tonight's Elimination Chamber. Can you see the Colon's on the card? Nope, neither can I
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkaelson
    I see no way back for tag team wrestling regardless of what teams you have or who is paired with who. Vince has simply lost interest. In the glory days, you would never consider seeing a pay per view where the tag team titles were not defended. But take tonight's Elimination Chamber. Can you see the Colon's on the card? Nope, neither can I
    I can actually, as a filler match - but unlikely

I know Vince doesn't give 2 shit's. If I was in charge this is what I will do
    they could also bring bo and husky up they are the current fcw tag champs and also bring tajiri back and put him with yoshi tatsu

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.