View RSS Feed

Johnny G

5 Greatest European Champions

Rate this Entry
Hey again Guy's and Girl's this is a follow up to my 5 greatest Intercontinental Champions (1990 - 2012) Blog but for the European Championship so once again here we go.

5. D'lo Brown
OK I'm not a D'lo fan but the guy was still a 4 time champion and had a good series of match's against X-Pac for the title as well as a passable feud with Jeff Jarrett.

4. William Regal
Regal was a great champion as both Intercontinental and European and had great fueds for this title mainly against Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam
without a doubt Regal was at his best during these feuds.

3. Owen Hart
They is no Question that this man should not be in the top 5 taken from us all far to early the Guy was in the finals to crown the first ever European Champion in 1997 in a great match against British Bulldog and he then later won it for the first and only time in 1998 and had a great feud over it with Triple H this man should have been a world champion at the very least.

2. Eddie Guerrero
Yet again another great superstar taken from us far to soon Eddie had plenty of good match's over the European Championship against the likes of Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam, Test the list just goes on.

1. British Bulldog
Everyone should now that Bulldog was going to be first on my list he was the First European champion beating his Brother-in-law to do so he also won it for a second time and in the 2 reigns he had with it he is the longest reigning European Champion and like Owen Hart he should have also been a world champion but never got it Bulldog was and always will be the greatest European Champion in history.

Hope you all like and enjoy and again post who you think the 5 greatest European Champions are

Thanks.

Submit "5 Greatest European Champions" to Digg Submit "5 Greatest European Champions" to del.icio.us Submit "5 Greatest European Champions" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 Greatest European Champions" to Google

Comments

my list wud be:

1. British Bulldog
    2. William Regal
    3. DlO Brown
    4. Eddie Guerrero
    5. Matt Hardy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    my list wud be:

1. British Bulldog
    2. William Regal
    3. DlO Brown
    4. Eddie Guerrero
    5. Matt Hardy
    I just think Owen Hart deserved to be on the list a lot more then Matt Hardy
    hmm okay!! but Owen was gud in chasing it..but kept it hardly for 2months...while Matt kept for 4months....that's why I mentioned him above Owen!!
    However much I love D'Lo, I think Kurt Angle deserves to be on this list, and Triple H

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.