View RSS Feed

imdielawn

Working With What We Have - WWE

Rate this Entry
In my last blog I wrote about working with what we currently have in TNA and how it can be worked into a better situation for all of the titles and for some wrestlers that are just floating around the roster. In this blog I'd like to dedicate some time to the current roster / title situations with WWE.

Tag Team Division:
First off the main problem in WWE is the tag division. Hands down this is been the most consistent problem they have faced in the last few years. There are more than enough wrestlers on the roster to form a solid tag division. Let's take the current teams we have now: The Usos (Jey & Jimmy), Epico & Primo, Air Boom (Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston) and add Hunico & Camacho in there. Since Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks have been teaming on Superstars and NXT they should be brought up to the main roster, but with Matt Striker as their manager and give them a similar look / ring attire. Lastly I think Michael McGillicutty should be moved to the Smackdown brand and teamed with Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes as the single competitor of the group in a new version of Legacy (led by Rhodes).

Everyone knows Rosa Mendez is simply with Epico & Primo because she is very attractive and people just want to look, but I don't think she is getting people to look at the team as much. With a new version of Legacy forming on Smackdown, Raw needs a new stable. I would have Alberto Del Rio return and attack the WWE Champion (probably CM Punk) and have Epico & Primo come down to help. Thus forming a stable on RAW: Alberto Del Rio, Epico & Primo, Rosa Mendez and Ricardo Rodriguez being the ring announcer for the entire stable. This would give the Tag Team Champions a bigger name in their group, and give them more spotlight, like what Edge did with Hawkins and Ryder.

Having these teams staying solid for a while could lead to new teams forming and hopefully a tag title split with each show getting their own belts again.

World Championship:
At Elimination Chamber the final two men in the match need to be Daniel Bryan and Big Show. Just when you think Daniel Bryan is going to beat Big Show, Sheamus comes down to the ring and Bryan takes notice. Big Show comes up from behind Bryan, but is caught with the Lebell Lock, forced to tap out. Daniel Bryan goes over with a huge win, making Big Show tap out while Sheamus looks on from the outside. Bryan and Sheamus get in each other's faces, with the Elimination Chamber in between them, saying how they will see each other at WrestleMania. In the weeks leading to WrestleMania, Daniel Bryan snaps into a giant killer kind of mode, squashing everyone he wrestles showing that he is a major threat for Sheamus to take out. Would love to see Daniel Bryan leave Mania as the World Champion.

Other wrestlers in the title picture: Big Show, Christian, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Sheamus
The Great Khali w/ Ranjin Signh, and Wade Barrett with William Regal as his manager.

Intercontinental Championship:
I absolutely love Cody Rhodes as the Intercontinental Champion, but he NEEDS to defend it more. With Cody Rhodes leading the new Legacy stable, he should hang onto the title a lot longer with more successful title matches under his belt. I want to see Goldust to return for a match against Rhodes at WrestleMania, a Title vs. Career Match with Rhodes going over, retiring his brother.

Other wrestlers in the title picture: Drew McIntyre, Justin Gabriel, Sin Cara and Tyson Kidd with Natalya in his corner.

Would love to see a feud between Tyson Kidd and Cody that goes into a best of 7 series.

WWE Championship:
At Elimination Chamber the final two men in the match at CM Punk and Chris Jericho. I think this match should end with a spoty finish, seeing CM Punk go over in the end, but with a clear decision not being able to be made on who actually won. Leading up to WrestleMania with Jericho and Punk both saying they are the Champion With a rematch between the two at the PPPV.

Other wrestlers to remain in the title picture: Dolph Ziggler w/ Vickie Guerrero, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, R-Truth, and The Miz.

After the loss at Elimination Chamber, I would like to see Miz come out and apologize to the crowd on how he has been acting for the last few years and how he has lost his best friend - R-Truth, his protege - Alex Riley, and the WWE Championship. He calls out both R-Truth and A-Ry to apologize but with the help of A-Ry he attacks R-Truth leading to a match at Mania. I think Miz was great with Alex Riley and think they worked really well together.

United States Championship:
I would love for the belt to go back on Ryder, but not until after he faces Kane at WrestleMania. I think the storylines have been leading up to this and would like to see Ryder get a nice win here.

Other wrestlers to contend for the US Championship: Brodus Clay, David Otunga and Jack Swagger with Vickie Guerrero as his manager.

Other Odds and Ends:
There were quite a few wrestlers I left out of this blog as I feel like some are important for just special appearances or to help get other stars over by jobbing (unfortunately).

I think the Undertaker and Kane should just be used for special appearances while Triple H stays in a Vince McMahon type roll, eventually taking over the GM position completely from Johnny Ace.

With his loss at WrestleMania, Goldust will stay behind the scenes working as an agent.

People that I don't think are ready to go after any belts but should be used to help get people over: Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Johnny Curtis, JTG, Mason Ryan, Santino Marella, Trent Barreta, and Yoshi Tatsu.

Submit "Working With What We Have - WWE" to Digg Submit "Working With What We Have - WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "Working With What We Have - WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "Working With What We Have - WWE" to Google

Tags: 2012, ideas, tag team, wwe
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good blog mate. I love the fact that you said Cody Rhodes and Tyson Kidd should be in a best of 7 series match! That would be legend!
    Good Blog...but it's the same thing that's been posted 100 times on here. Fresh, New, Ideas...That's what would make wrestling better, and that's what would make this blog board better.
    Cody Rhodes, Tyson Kidd, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, R Truth, Alex Riley,

none of the current WWE roster can draw on it's own, all of the wrestlers come out to dead silence with no cheering or booing... WWE is forced to have Rock Headline this years AND next years wrestlemania because their current guys can't hack it.

Let's face it, the WWE is dead within 5 years they have NO high caliber young guys

They don't have a Bobby Roode, James Storm, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Samoa Joe
    Can I add one thing to your Del Rio, Epico/Primo/Mendez stable...Rey Mysterio returns and turns heel in one of the most shocking heel turns ever. He comes out with everyone thinking he is going after his arch rival Del Rio, instead Rey attacks the babyface that is opposing Del Rio and a new stable is born with Rey leading it...along with Del Rio, Epico, Primo, Mendez and Rodriguez...Let's call them Dusk til Dawn (because I love that movie and I dont know what the group would be called) lol Some of the best heel stables ever have been formed with a shocking babyface turning heel. Especially the tension and feud everyone is expecting to eventually happen between Rey and Del Rio...instead they join forces.

Loved your blog - thorough and interesting read!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.