View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

T-Hughes35's Updated Wrestlemania XXVIII Ideal Match Card

Rate this Entry
Greetings all wrestling fans. I'm back, and this time, I've come up with a new draft on a legitimate outline of what I believe should happen on April 1, 2012 at SunLife Stadium in Miami, Florida. Here we go:

Ringside Commentators:
Team A: Jim Ross, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Josh Matthews
Team B: Michael Cole, Booker T, and Scott Stanford

Ring Announcers:
Preliminary Matches: Tony Chimel
WWE and World Heavyweight Championship Matches: Howard Finkel
John Cena vs. The Rock Michael Buffer

Match Card:
01: WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Cody Rhodes vs. Dustin Rhodes

That's right! I said Dustin Rhodes and not Golddust! This is the type of match where Dustin needs to get rid of his alter ego, and use the wrestler he was in WCW in 2001. It's a family affair. It would be the type of match to open the show, and not be all cartoonish as WWE tends to be. It would bring wrestling fans in. (Note: when I say that, I mean fans from the Indy circuit, etc.)

02: WWE Tag-Team Championship Match:
Epico and Primo vs. The Usos

Think about this for a second, when was the last time that we saw two legit Tag-Teams compete not only for the WWE Tag-Team Titles, but in a one-on-one match in general? The Answer: Far Too Long! This would be great for wrestling fans everywhere to see legit Tag-Teams battle it out for the gold.

03: WWE Diva's Championship Match:
Beth Pheonix vs. Kharma

Let me tell you something, if WWE wanted to make this Championship mean anything, then they would have these two battle it out at their version of the Superbowl. Why do you ask? Because these two are two of the very few Divas in WWE that can actually put on a great wrestling match. A must.

04: The 2012 Interpromotional Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton vs. Zack Ryder vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Alex Riley vs. Wade Barrett vs. Hunico vs. Brodus Clay

All I have to say about this match is: IF ORTON WINS WE RIOT!

05: Kane (w/Paul Bearer) vs. Mark Henry
This would make sense because Mark Henry was the one that put Kane out of action for three months. These two would put on a good match and not disappoint the fans.

06: No Disqualification Match:
R-Truth vs. The Miz

The build-up for this match began back in October when The Miz turned on Truth. It would all come down to this. Truth would come out victorious, and it would put this feud to bed. It should go on for about 15-25 mins.

07: World Heavyweight Championship Match:
(Royal Rumble Winner) Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

This was supposed to be the opener to last year's God Awful Wrestlemania in a match for the United States Championship. I think WWE realized that mistake, and they'll make up for it this year. Hopefully, this match will be worth watching.

08: Last Man Standing Match:
Undertaker vs. Triple H III

This could be a culminating moment for wrestling fans everywhere. I've heard wrestling fans say it before, and I'll even say it. If Triple H ends Undertaker's Streak at Wrestlemania this year, it'll be the final nail in the coffin for the sake of WWE. There would probably be riots outside Titan Towers, and heck, if anything, the highest rating RAW would receive on a weekly basis (IF THEY'RE LUCKY) is a 2.5. Taker has to win. No question about it.

09: WWE Championship Match:
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

This will most likely be the 2nd most memorable match of the Pay-Per-View that wrestling fans will remember this show for. These two will without a doubt put on a wrestling classic that people will talk about for years to come. It will be a good one no doubt about it.

10: John Cena vs. The Rock
Alright folks, main-event time! The match that could make this the biggest Wrestlemania of all-time has arrived! This ladies and Gentlemen will without a doubt be a wrestling classic! I expect this match to last somewhere between 40 minutes to an hour (if not longer). This will probably be the most incredible thing us wrestling fans have ever seen. It would end one of the best Wrestlemania cards of all-time.

Well, that ends my updated WrestlemaniaXXVIII matchcard. Tell me your thoughts, and follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35.
PEACE!!!

Submit "T-Hughes35's Updated Wrestlemania XXVIII Ideal Match Card" to Digg Submit "T-Hughes35's Updated Wrestlemania XXVIII Ideal Match Card" to del.icio.us Submit "T-Hughes35's Updated Wrestlemania XXVIII Ideal Match Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "T-Hughes35's Updated Wrestlemania XXVIII Ideal Match Card" to Google

Comments

I like it. really no complaints. I think it would be cool to see a Hell in the Cell with taker and HHH, but last man standing makes sense and is more feasible for the two. lol love the scott stanford. Great blog man!!!!
    I think your Card is good. Only thing i see differnt is. I think it will be Ryder vs Kane. (Ryder with the win). Taker vs HHH has to be a hardcore match and it has to end by pin. lets just face it if the Streak ends it has to end by Pin! the dead man aint never been down for the count for 3 seconds at mania! They wont do a Tag match b.c they probley couldnt tell you who the champs are atm! you forgot Big show and O'Neal. and Rey will probley be back in time for Mania i see him getting into the EC after Khaili gets hurt. so i see him being in the Mania Card some how. maybe MITB over Broudus Clay. But great Card tho! Im really feeling it i must say! keep up the Good Work!
    I liked it too, except get rid of Hunico and Alex Riley from MITB and stick R-Truth and The Miz in there, don't think they'll feud right through to Wrestlemania without it becoming stale, and we've already seen the match on Raw, and I would get rid of Paul Bearer and have Kane as the heel and Henry as the face, book Kane as the unstoppable monster who's destroyed everyone and Henry is the only one who can stop him etc etc. Everything else is spot on and I definitely think it has a realistic chance of happening.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.