View RSS Feed

ozfan

Ozfan's Opinion - Elimination Chamber 2012 Predictions

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone. I'm here with my predictions and some opinions on what I think and what I would like to happen at Elimination Chamber this weekend. [B]

WWE Championship
Elimination Chamber match[/B]
CM Punk (champion) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz

Miz eliminated by Ziggler via Zig-Zag
Ziggler eliminated by Punk via Anaconda Vise
Kingston eliminated by Jericho after a Codebreaker
Truth eliminated by Jericho via GTS from Punk and a Lionsault on the outside by Jericho
Jericho eliminated by Punk via GTS

[B]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: CM Punk[/B]

[B]World Heavyweight Championship
Elimination Chamber match [/B]
Daniel Bryan (champion) vs. Big Show vs. The Great Khali vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Santino Marella

Khali eliminated by Big Show via Beautiful Disaster Kick by Rhodes, Cobra from Santino and a Chokeslam from Big Show
Rhodes eliminated by Barrett after Wasteland
Big Show eliminated by Barrett after a Diving Front Dropkick from Bryan and a Wasteland from Barrett
Barrett eliminated by Bryan after a Roll-Up
Santino eliminated by Bryan after a LeBell Lock

[B]Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Daniel Bryan[/B]

[B]Ambulance Match
John Cena vs. Kane[/B]

Kane will beat Cena after a tombstone on the concrete. And when Cena returns in time to face The Rock at WrestleMania, he will be changed and will have finally "embraced the hate".

[B]Winner: Kane[/B]

[B]Divas Championship
Beth Phoenix (champion) vs. Tamina[/B]

I don't how she will do it but I have a feeling Beth will retain.

[B]Winner and STILL Divas Champion: Beth Phoenix
[/B]
Of course there will be another couple of matches for the night but since they are not announced, this is gonna be what I would LIKE to happen.
[B]
WWE Tag Team Championship
[/B][B]Primo and Epico (champions) w/ Rosa Mendes vs. The Usos [/B]

Primo and Epico to retain after a Backstabber to one of the Usos.
[B]
Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: Primo and Epico
[/B]

[B]The Funkasaurus Brodus Clay vs. David Otunga [/B]

This is just something to fill the time. And of course, Clay will win with the What The Funk? move
[B]
Winner: Brodus Clay
[/B]

Leave your comments below but please, NO negative remarks. Thank you.

Submit "Ozfan's Opinion - Elimination Chamber 2012 Predictions" to Digg Submit "Ozfan's Opinion - Elimination Chamber 2012 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "Ozfan's Opinion - Elimination Chamber 2012 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ozfan's Opinion - Elimination Chamber 2012 Predictions" to Google

Updated 02-15-2012 at 09:25 AM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I really dislike the idea of Santino in the chamber, but other then that, spot on. Just wish that we could get a new WHC, so we don't automatically know who is going to win the title match at Wrestlemania.
    Personally, I can see The Rock coming out during the Ambulance Match and winning the bout for Cena – his intention being to save Cena for himself. In not letting Cena fight his own fight, however, he would have pissed off the King of PG. That's how I can see Cena embracing the hate.
    I don't know about anyone else, but just because Santino is in the match does not mean he will make it into the chamber. Remember Kofi being taken out by Edge before he even got in the chamber? I do, calm down people. Christian, Alberto, Mark or some other person my take him out. If the SD chamber is last maybe it could be one of the people who lost the RAW chamber match. Maybe Jericho, so they could have the unification match at WM that all the IWC is talking about?..Maybe

If something doesn't happen like that then I will be extremely disappointed.
    What if the negative remark is needed? Tough here is a piece of criticism, while i like your idea of the results, I doubt we will ever see Rhodes, Big Show and Santion work together to eliminate even Khali! And I am sure that Kingston won't last longer than Ziggler.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateOpportunist
    What if the negative remark is needed? Tough here is a piece of criticism, while i like your idea of the results, I doubt we will ever see Rhodes, Big Show and Santion work together to eliminate even Khali! And I am sure that Kingston won't last longer than Ziggler.
    Yeah but what about Mysterio, Jericho and Edge working together to eliminate Cena back in 2009? And if it means getting the big man out, they will probably put their differences aside for a couple of minutes. And I see what you mean about Kofi. But as he said on Raw, he's been overlooked for far too long and I think that will play a part in the Elimination Chamber.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.