View RSS Feed

Shaz11

$hazBlog: Booking the WWE Tag Titles

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
With only 4 tag team's: Uso Brothers, Epico and Primo, Tylor Reks and Curt Hawkins (who always feature on NXT/Superstars) and Hunico and Camacho (not a tag team but this would be an addition), I don't know how far the WWE will be getting with their tag division. Looking back on YouTube, the tag division was the real deal with the likes of Edge and Christian, Hardy Boys, Dudley Boyz, etc.
NOTE: I will only be writing the KEY Raw's and Smackdowns!

Elimination Chamber: Epico and Primo vs Uso Brothers
Match with no build up to it! Ain't been announced either, I think it will happen at Elimination Chamber though.

Winners: Epico and Primo

Raw: The Road to Wrestlemania begins
Epico and Primo are on the mic with Rosa Mendes. They say that there aren't no tag teams in the WWE that can beat them. They compare themselves to the likes of Dudley Boys, The Rockers, etc. This is what gets the fans to boo heavily. Triple H comes out to announce that tonight Epico and Primo will be taking on the team of......they'll have to find out!
As Epico and Primo are left puzzled in the ring, out come Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks, keeping this a heel vs heel match.

Epico and Primo vs Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins

Winners: Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins
Hawkins and Reks dominate most of the match but then Epico and Primo grab their tag titles and leave with Rosa Mendes.
The 7:21 match finishes with Hawkins and Reks the winners after a count out, thus Epico and Primo retain their titles.

Smackdown: Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks are in the ring. They start talking about how Epico and Primo are cowards and they don't deserve to be tag team champions. However they think that they do and they will make Epico and Primo suffer. This leads to Justin Gabriel and Trent Barreta to come out. Gabriel introduces himself and Baretta to the fans and they turn to Hawkins and Reks. They also want Epico and Primo to suffer, but Hawkins gets pissed off because he wants to do it on his own with Reks and threatens that him and Reks will make Gabriel and Baretta suffer first. As Gabriel and Baretta are about to enter the ring, Teddy Long's music hits! And he announces a tag match for tonight with Gabriel and Baretta taking on Hawkins and Reks, where the winner recieves an tag team title shot next week on Smackdown.

Justin Gabriel and Trent Baretta vs Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks

Winners: No contest, Epico and Primo come out during the match to attack all four and they all start brawling, with security coming out to stop it.

Raw: Epico and Primo along with Rosa Mendes say that at Wrestlemania they won't face anyone, because there isn't no worthy challengers to face them. However the Uso Brothers come out, Epico says 'who invited them?' and Primo says that they have beaten the Uso's multiple times, so what's the point in facing them as another tally will be added to Epico and Primo. Uso's say that no one invited them, cause they invited themselves. And they come into the ring to brawl with Epico and Primo but then as soon as the Uso's come in Epico and Primo run out. And then you see Baretta and Gabriel coming out of the crowd to a huge ovation and then they attack Epico and Primo, with Mendes escaping through the crowd but then Hawkins and Reks come out and attack Primo, Epico, Gabriel and Baretta! As Hawkins and Reks are about to leave the Uso's attack them from behind and they stand tall on the ramp.

Smackdown: Jimmy Uso vs Curt Hawkins vs Justin Gabriel vs Epico
Winner: Curt Hawkins

A Fatal 4 Way tag match between the four tag teams are announced for Wrestlemania 28!

Wrestlemania 28:
Epico and Primo vs Uso Brothers vs Hawkins and Reks vs High Octane (I didn't make this name up)

Winners: Uso Brothers (new champions, Rikishi comes out to celebrate with them)

Well that was it guys, I hope you enjoyed my booking. The aftermath of this is that the Uso Brothers are dominating the tag division and after a 5 month reign, Ezekiel Jackson and Mason Ryan win the tag belts. And they turn heel after attacking the Uso's and they dominate the tag division. That is it from me, bye for now!

Submit "$hazBlog: Booking the WWE Tag Titles" to Digg Submit "$hazBlog: Booking the WWE Tag Titles" to del.icio.us Submit "$hazBlog: Booking the WWE Tag Titles" to StumbleUpon Submit "$hazBlog: Booking the WWE Tag Titles" to Google

Updated 02-19-2012 at 08:31 AM by Shaz11

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

BRILLIANT blog!I love this storyline, I must say, if I want the tag division to make its comeback, I HOPE ITS this way!
    I love the storyline but I have to say that a Barreta Gabriel tag seems distant to me. I watched NXT over the week and it seems that Barreta is going to be tagging with Tyson Kidd.
    I like the idea, but Shaz these guys are nobodys. Their not really over with the crowd, and I probably guess Reks and Hawkins are not going to sell much merch. So they will get scrapped back to NXT/Superstars, and I bet some of the kiddies will not know who they even are.

WWE should let all them get more notice in Raw or Smackdown, if they were going to do a feud.
    @Corwo - Thanks for that mate
    @Kaisered - Don't NXT keep scrambling the tag teams each time?
    @MRBoss - That's what I thought as well. With Hawkins and Reks dominating most of the match, the fans could think that they're bound to be a dominant tag team. l made Justin Gabriel introduce himself and Barreta to the fans as well.

Thanks for the comments so far, keep em coming!!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.