View RSS Feed

MP.Brouser

2012 Elimination Chamber Predictions,Toughts and Aftermath

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Hi guys,MP.Brouser here.
Just wanted to share my Elimination Chamber (EC) predictions, Toughts and aftermath.
So lets get started:

Match 1 - SD EC: Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton vs Wade Barret vs Cody Rhodes vs Big Show vs The Great Khali.

Entrances in order:
1. Randy Orton
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Wade Barret
4. The Great Khali
5. Cody Rhodes
6. Big Show

Eliminations in order:
1. The Great Khali
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Wade Barret
4. Big Show
5. Randy Orton

I think Daniel Bryan is going to win this one to set up Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus match at mania. Also in this match Big Show will turn heel when Orton eliminates him from the match. He destroys Orton and gives him the KO Punch.Then Bryan pins Orton and wins the match. Also this will set up Show vs Shaq or Show vs Orton match at Mania.

Match 2 - Divas Championship: Beth Phoenix vs Tamina

I think this will be a decent divas match with Phoenix retaining. After the match Phoenix will continue to attack Tamina, but then comes Kharma to make the safe and hit phoenix with her signature move.

Match 3: I think they will put a filler in the card so i guess a Tag Match or a US Championship Match.

Match 4: John Cena vs Kane - Ambulance Match

This is going to be a good back and forward brawl with Cena 'Embracing the hate' winning the match to make him look ready for his match againts The Rock at Mania.

Match 5 - Raw EC: CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz vs R Truth

Entrances in order:
1. Dolph Ziggler
2. R Truth
3. CM Punk
4. The Miz
5. Kofi Kingston
6. Chris Jericho

Eliminations in order:
1. The Miz
2. R Truth
3. Kofi Kingston
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. CM Punk

Well I tought about this match and i think something like this will happen:
In the middle of the match when The Miz just got Eliminated by Truth in less then 1 min after he entered the match, Punk throws Ziggler trough the 'plexon glass' of Jericho's pot when he has not entered the match yet. Punk attacks Jericho and throws him in the ring and gives him a GTS.
Punk try's to pin Jericho but the referee doesnt know what to do. Then he decides to count and Jericho is eliminated. Punk wins the match after last eliminating Ziggler. Punk celebrates his vicotry. But then Y2J comes out again and nails Punk with the Codebreaker. A referee runs to the ring and does the 3 count. Y2J is now the WWE Champion. Everyone is Shocked.

That was my prediction for sundays EC PPV. Hope you enjoyed.
btw, sorry for my bad english.

Submit "2012 Elimination Chamber Predictions,Toughts and Aftermath" to Digg Submit "2012 Elimination Chamber Predictions,Toughts and Aftermath" to del.icio.us Submit "2012 Elimination Chamber Predictions,Toughts and Aftermath" to StumbleUpon Submit "2012 Elimination Chamber Predictions,Toughts and Aftermath" to Google

Updated 02-13-2012 at 04:40 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, you've gone into a lot of detail about this brother
    Very interesting to read, I sure hope Chris Jericho does win the WWE Championship
    Good predictions. I think if Daniel Bryan wins, it will be because he entered last...no way he wins entering 2nd.

Also, I think Cena/Kane has to be a no-contest again. I'm thinking a vicious brawl that ends with both in the ambulance. The feud continues.

good job.
    Good predictions, I agree and I think Y2J is going to win the championship, making for some interesting build towards Mania. Also @Dx Wrestling Savior...why the hell would the feud continue...Cena's facing Rock at Mania...the next ppv...
    Good blog. The only thing that has me thinking is that Big Show should of turned heel before RR or just right after it. The heel turn may seem very rushed, and very random that he is going to feud whith shaq straight away. The kane and Cena has been intresting to watch, but I feel a bit sorry for Kane, because all this build up is going to be for nothing. Anyway good blog once again, im looking forward to your next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Good predictions. I think if Daniel Bryan wins, it will be because he entered last...no way he wins entering 2nd.

Also, I think Cena/Kane has to be a no-contest again. I'm thinking a vicious brawl that ends with both in the ambulance. The feud continues. good job.
    lol yeah what the heck. the feud continues? i maybe one more raw, but it wont be a no contest. No way

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.