View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

A Blog About The Fans!

Rate this Entry
Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here to bring you Part 2 of my Blog About The Fans. I'm not doing a Part 3 so if this runs long, just stick with it.

Before I officially get started though, I received a few comments on Part 1, most particularly, some Zigglites who disagree with my statement about wrestling being scripted and ol' Dolphy coming in, doing what he's told, getting paid, and leaving. Apparently, I know nothing about the wrestling business. As with all of my blogs, I never claim to have any kind of inside information, or any knowledge of the ins and outs of the wrestling business. But what i do know is, the WWE is a company and Dolph Ziggler is an employee, under contract with that company. And he can work on his moves, work on his speech skills, and hit the gym for 22 hrs of the day. If the WWE doesn't feel it's good business to have him be the champ, he's not going to be the champ. End of Story.

Okay, now for Part 2. I really do enjoy these groups because they give people lots to write about. So here we go.

The Jeritrolls

Yes, I know I took the internet jargon and used the popular label here to describe the group, but, that's just how it is. Here's the thing about Chris Jericho. And this is coming from someone who's been a huge Jericho fan since he left WCW, where there was no future for him, and joined the WWE. But this time around, the ball has been dropped, either by the WWE, or Jericho himself. But this isn't about Jericho, this is about the fans. The fans who think that everything Jericho does is pure gold. The ones who say his first full promo this past Monday on Raw, was great. The ones who, after 7 weeks of videos, and 4 weeks of silence, still think it was genius. They refuse to believe that the ball was dropped, and his promo this past Monday, while delivered perfectly as only Jericho can, really made no sense. Get past his ability on the mic and actually listen to the words. So for 11 weeks, we waited and waited and after his failure to deliver at the Royal Rumble, he attacks Punk and then the End of the World was for the wannabes? Really? They had 11 weeks to work this out and that's the best they could come up with? And the mindless Jeritrolls eat it up.

The Brainwashees

Yes, there is a category for those who are completely brainwashed by the WWE. You may be wondering, aren't we all, in some capacity, brainwashed by the WWE? I guess a case can be made for that but, the group that I speak of those who just think that everything the WWE does is gold. And they say it day in and day out through their blogs and through comments on the blogs of others as well as my own. The ones who think Michael Cole is a great announcer and that this past week's Raw was excellent. The ones who, when they think greatest wrestlers, John Cena and Randy Orton make the list, and they're happy with Daniel Bryan's character as it is right now. Those who are too close-minded to watch TNA and recognize a good match. Or worse yet, when I talk about a good match on TNA, they get all up in arms because I said it was better than the Randy Orton match. If you're not going to at least glance a little at TNA on Thursdays, can you really call yourself a wrestling fan? Are you a wrestling fan or a WWE fan? That's the question.

The Know-It-Alls

I love this group. Well not really. They are the ones who will down play your opinion and tell you it's wrong. The ones who claim to know everything about wrestling. Who's coming, who's going, why this happened, who said that should happen...etc. Basically the Ryan Clarks of the world. When something unexpected happens, you jump up and claim to have all the answers. You're the ones who inform us why Vince did this or what he's thinking when he did that. The truth is, this group needs a serious reality check. You don't know Vince McMahon personally, so please stop acting as if you do.

The Unrealisticals

This is a fun group, in a very annoying type of way. I read a blog from someone a few weeks ago about how to improve TNA, and the first suggestion was to sign John Cena. Ahem, well, I don't even know how to respond to something like that. But anyway, this group consists of people who write a blog for the sake of writing a blog and talking about what they think should happen at Wrestlemania and will include Sting vs Undertaker, Stone Cold vs Alberto Del Rio, and a 10 man elimination challenge for the World Title. It's cool to try and create a dream Wrestlemania card, but don't post it in seriousness. Own up to it just being for giggles and laughs and what ifs.

So there you have it. As you can see, there are many groups of us in the wrestling world and we all have our footprint. And we all hate each other too. The Brainwashees hate the Stuck in the Pasts, and The Unrealistics can't stand the Know-It-Alls. The Barretteers think the Zigglites are wrong and vice versa.

Thank you everyone for reading. My next post is going to be something interesting, so keep your eye out this weekend. Be Safe.

Submit "A Blog About The Fans!" to Digg Submit "A Blog About The Fans!" to del.icio.us Submit "A Blog About The Fans!" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Blog About The Fans!" to Google

Updated 02-13-2012 at 01:01 AM by Frank

Tags: fans
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

good blog the wrestling world is full of too many [B] Brainwashees[/B] unfortunatley lol
    You nailed the hammer on the head with Jericho even though I am a Jeritroll... That completly made sense.....
    Good blog I enjoyed reading it, but there is one question I want to ask you, and that is what group do you think your in.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR Boss
    Good blog I enjoyed reading it, but there is one question I want to ask you, and that is what group do you think your in.
    I blogged last week with Part 1 and I'm in the "Stuck in the Past" group, where we hope and pray, every day, that the Attitude Era comes back, even though deep down, we know it's not.

thanks for reading.
    Good blog as always But on a little note in that you sound pretty arrogant yourself when you were describing the brainwashees group, e.g liking Daniel Bryan's character or ortan etc...you kind of put yourself in your 'know it all group'...#just saying
    I agree with Akbar. You come off as a member of the know-it-all group.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.