View RSS Feed

Chaston80

Greatest Matches You Will Never See!

Rate this Entry
With WrestleMania coming around I wanted to take the time to go through a list of dream matches we will definitely and problably never see. To me these are the matches that should have been main events or title matches.

1. The Rock vs Shawn Michaels: Iron Man match for the WWE Championship.
With out a doubt 2 of the greates of all time. Can you imagine the match these men could have had or the rivalry that would follow. Both had incredible Iron Man matches and the way they could go there would be no telling how amazing this match would have been.

2. Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle: 2 out of 3 Falls match for the World Heavyweight Title.
In my opinion this would have been an instant classic. The Excellence of Execution vs the Wrestling Machine. Pure gold by anyones standards.

3. Randy Orton vs Macho Man Randy Savage
This would be for pure bragging rights...but the ring psychology these two possess would have made this match so intense and a great story feud to watch.

4. John Cena vs Hulk Hogan
The faces of the their respected pg eras would go down as a pure who can get the 5 moves of doom first. lol Honestly it could prove to be a disaster. But everyone would be glued to watch this.

5. Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker: Last Man Standing Match
Yes we have seen these two go at it before but with The Undertakers streak on the line and the master of the F5 going at it at WrestleMania...this could spell greatest match of all time.

6. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Sting
Just a personal favorite of mine that I think would be great for a WrestleMania match.

Ok...thats all I got. Let me know what you think.

Submit "Greatest Matches You Will Never See!" to Digg Submit "Greatest Matches You Will Never See!" to del.icio.us Submit "Greatest Matches You Will Never See!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Greatest Matches You Will Never See!" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good lists, personally I'd rather see Lesnar/Austin and Sting/Taker than what you provided, mainly because we've had Lesnar/Taker many times already and these are two matches that never got the chance to occur due to one reason or another. Also idk how well rock/HBK would go considering they're both completely polar opposites but it would definitely be interesting to see. I DEFINITELY would want to see Angle/Bret when both were in their prime...holy shit haha that would be awesome
    While I would like to see 3/6 of the matches you listed, the first two, HBK/Rock and Bret/Angle, I don't think they would need a gimmick stipulation. Just give them 30 minutes or so, and let them go at it. We would see magic. I think HBK/Rock would be an epic match, and if Shawn ever came out of retirement, I would hope it would be for this. I also agree with RatedATB, I would rather see Lesnar/Austin and Sting/Taker, over Taker/Lesnar, and Sting/Austin. Another one I would like to see is Cm Punk/Shawn Michaels. I know a while back when they had Shelton Benjamin face Shawn Michaels on an episode of Raw, and you saw HBK hit some SCM on Benjamin after Shelton springboarded off the ropes, I thought that was AWESOME! I think the ring work between Punk/HBK would be epic
    Gud list bro...I Rock/HBK, Bret/Angle, Taker/Sting, Owen/Rock are few of my fav rivalries that wud never happen.....I want HBK/AJ STyles go one one-one....also Brock n Samoan Joe (this may happen or may not....I donno....)
    I may take some flak for this but here goes...Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan (in their primes as NWA and WWF champions respectively) steel cage title unification match.
    Mine would be Shawn Michaels vs. Eddie Guerrero. @ Sahu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qANH1KIp3l8 The Rock vs. Owen Hart happened a few times
    The Top 10 Greatest Matches We'll Never See:
    01: Hulk Hogan (Or Even Hollywood Hogan if I must) vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
    02: Undertaker vs. Sting
    03: Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs. Kurt Angle
    04: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. Goldberg
    05: Mr. McMahon vs. Jeff Jarrett
    06: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. The Sandman
    07: Billy Kidman vs. Bryan Danielson
    08: Hulk Hogan vs. John Cena
    09: (In A Brawl For All) Vince Russo vs. Jim Cornette
    10: Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs. Edge in a Ladder Match
    Another good match we'll never see is Jeff Hardy vs. Raven in Stairway To Hell
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.