View RSS Feed

Callum

5 Possible storylines I’d like to see in 2012

Rate this Entry
Wade Barrett and William Regal
I’d like to see Regal manage Barrett. They could feud against Cody for the intercontinental championship up to Wrestlemania and at the same time they could be a tag team vs Epico and Primo until some more permanent tag teams come in. After Wrestlemania have Barrett (the new champion) turn on Regal leading to a match for the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam. This could be Regal’s retirement match so he can retire as a fan favourite. I also think the matches and promo’s between these two would be great. Or if Barrett/Undertaker were to happen then Regal could help Barrett prepare.

Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler
Jericho says that while he was gone a lot of people started copying his moves and how he acted. He says that you can only show off once you’re the best at something. So why is Ziggler showing off when only Jericho is the best in the world at what he does? Ziggler challenges Jericho to a match, to which Jericho accepts.

(Only if Cena turn’s heel) John Cena vs. Zack Ryder
If Cena does turn heel then the only way I can see the adults hating him as well as the kids is if he turned on Ryder. Maybe just before elimination chamber have Cena and Ryder team against Kane in a handicap match. Both Cena (who’s outside the ring) and Ryder are down. Suddenly Kane starts trying to drag Ryder down under the ring. Cena runs into the ring and puts his hand out to help Ryder, as Ryder reaches Cena’s hand Cena moves his hand out of the way (that last sentence didn’t really make sense) Cena laughs to himself and walks out leaving Ryder with Kane. The following Raw Cena says he’s done helping Ryder, He’s done lots to help Ryder such as relinquishing his title shot yet Ryder’s never returned the favour. Thanks to Kane he now realises the world is filled with Hate and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. He says that he will no longer help others or address his fans for the world is a lonely place and the sooner you realise that the sooner you get what you want. He says that he used to ignore the boo’s but now he also ignores the cheers.
I think the storyline would be great but it would be slightly let down by match quality,acting and promos.

Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan (Heel vs Heel)
The feud starts with Cm Punk claiming he was the best thing to ever come out of Ring of Honor, The following week Bryan calls Punk out saying that this has been bothering him and he’d like to settle it in a match at Summerslam. Punk says that Bryan wouldn’t be here in the Wwe today if he (punk) hadn’t set the way. Punk says that he’s the best technical wrestler. Bryan responds by saying just because you have the biggest mouth doesn’t mean you’re the best at everything. They up the ante by saying whoever wins will win the Unified World Championship.

Kane vs Undertaker (I know I’ve put this one in some of my other blogs, it seems more fitting here plus I need a 5th feud) At the royal rumble have Kane enter at number #19 and break his record for the most eliminations by eliminating 13 people. Then when he finishes his feud with cena have Kane cut a promo saying that he doesn't want a championship match for his royal rumble win. He wants to face undertaker. He says last time they faced Undertaker was buried alive and that this time he'll be dragged down into the depths of hell. Undertaker responds by saying he's beaten Kane at Wrestlemania before and that this time Kane will truly rest in peace. Kane adds that he broke history at the royal rumble and he’ll do it again at Wrestlemania.
This sets up:
Wrestlemania 28
Undertaker vs Kane
Streak Match - 3 stages of hell

Thank you for reading and I look forward to reading the comments.

Submit "5 Possible storylines I’d like to see in 2012" to Digg Submit "5 Possible storylines I’d like to see in 2012" to del.icio.us Submit "5 Possible storylines I’d like to see in 2012" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 Possible storylines I’d like to see in 2012" to Google

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.