View RSS Feed

Callum

Top 5 MITB winner candidates for WM 28

Rate this Entry
If a money in the bank ladder match is to happen at Wrestlemania then these are the top 5 people I think will have a chance to win it.

5. Cody Rhodes
Attachment 1443
I can see him winning and wwe using it for his first world heavyweight championships reign, however because of his possible match with Goldust I don't think he'll be in the match.

4. Drew McIntyre
Attachment 1444
I can see his losing streak continuing up until Wrestlemania where he would win the MITB. This would be a surprise to everyone but I don't think they have enough time to properly build his (face) character so people can get behind him.

3. Wade Barrett
Attachment 1445
He was the favourite last time and a win would be great in continuing the Barrett Barrage. He's a future champ and he's been ready for the main event for a while now but if he's having a match vs Orton he won't be competing in this match.

2. Christian
Attachment 1446
When he returns there won't be enough time for him to start a feud so he'll almost definitely be in this match. Regardless as to whether he returns as a face or heel I'm sure most people would be more than happy for him to win the match and I'd like to see him go on a lengthy run to make up for last time. This has a high possibility of happening.

1. R-Truth
r truth.jpg
Many of you will probably disagree with this but I'd really like him to win and them have a decent championship reign. A Smackdown superstar won the royal rumble so I think a Raw superstar will win the MITB. R-truth is good in the ring and on the mic and I see him as a future 5 time champ.

Honourable mentions
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger

Who I think will be in the match
Christian
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
R-Truth
Jack Swagger
The Miz (provided wwe feel they can trust him)
Kofi Kingston
Hunico
Justin Gabriel
Kane

Thanks for reading and I look foward to reading the comments

Submit "Top 5 MITB winner candidates for WM 28" to Digg Submit "Top 5 MITB winner candidates for WM 28" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5 MITB winner candidates for WM 28" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5 MITB winner candidates for WM 28" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I could realistically see 4 of those 5 people. If Drew were in the MITB, I don't see him having any chance of winning it. My money is on Zigglers or Barret getting the big W in this match
    The funny thing is people see Truth as a future champ but they don't realize he cant have that much longer left. He is 40 years old, that's older than Christian and not too far off Trips and Taker. He has been around wrestling for a long time and went largely unnoticed. If he is going to have his title run/s it needs to be soon. I really hope it happens because he has put in many years of effort.
    barrett all the way in this providing the orton feud dies off before mania
    for me its an easy pick this year its gotta be dolph ziggler !
    I totally disagree with truth. I hope he never wins a major title. It's not that I hate the guy, but he just doesn't not have the it factor. If he ever wins it I guess I'd be ok with one run just bc he's been in the buisness for a good amout of time. But honestly the wwe just waters down the title by giving it to anybody. Truth is a glorified mid-carder, and should not be near the main event scene. Good blog though. I can see any of ur picks winning it. Even truth, I just don't think he should.
    To go off of what toobeastly says, I agree that Truth should not be a world champ. However, I think someone of his "near main event" status would help to boost the credibility of the Intercontinental or US title. As far as Drew goes, I agree that having him win MITB would be a huge push for him and definitely get him some exposure, and he could definitely feed off of that to work a nice winning streak. However, I also don't believe he should ever be a world champion either. So that would require him to either be the first guy to unsuccessfully cash in a MITB briefcase, or he'd have to lose it to somebody in some type of gimmicky stipulation match. That way he could keep the streak of the MITB winner alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renevious
    To go off of what toobeastly says, I agree that Truth should not be a world champ. However, I think someone of his "near main event" status would help to boost the credibility of the Intercontinental or US title.
    I can agree with that. I see what you mean because he is a great mid card talent and some main event time would help that. Also it helps give credibility to the mid card titles I think i just got mad when The rock's first match back was against truth. He did not deserve that. And thats a huge reason people did not buy the PPV. It was not all Miz's fault. I think truth was mostly to blame
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.