View RSS Feed

inyourhouse

He's The Miz and He's . . . . Getting Stale

Rate this Entry
Ok so this might rub some people up the wrong way but these are my thoughts and opinions about the Miz and I truly believe the Miz needs to shake things up before he falls to the bottom of the pack but feel free to comment otherwise.

Now let me start off by saying I was a supporter and really got behind the Miz when he was WWE champion and thought he did a good job in the main event of wrestlemania. But in the past year since losing the title he has done nothing of any relevance, his rivalries although started off promising became weak and fizzled out.

The Alex Riley feud seemed promising at first but it didn't have enough substance and was very short lived. The "Awesome Truth" team just basically turned out to be two people to get their asses kicked by the Rock and after they split their rivalry just didn't work and no-one even cared about it enough to give it a PPV match (You may say it could still happen but I believe their rivalry has run its course)

Now a couple of things in general I find not to be "Awesome"

1. That stupid "Awesome" bouncy castle that he sometimes walks through. Is it just me or is that not just the tackiest thing you have ever seen (It's nearly as bad as MVPs hot boxed tent)

2. The upside down WWE logo. He's still doing this Really? Really? Really?

3. EASY on the fake tan.

4. "The most Must-See WWE Champion of all time" give it a rest it was stupid when he was saying it when he was champion its borderline ridiculous after he hasn’t been champion for nearly a year.

Now I may have gone off on one here and I didn’t mean for this to be an "I hate Miz" blog because I do think he's got so much potential and I'm glad he had a nice long run in the rumble and lasted until #30 came out. Maybe it's time for a face turn or a rivalry that someone cares about but I feel he needs to step up his game because it feels like he is a long way away from being WWE champion again. Maybe put him on Smackdown and have him as the Edge of that show.

Thanks for reading and remember this is just one man’s opinion.

Submit "He's The Miz and He's . . . . Getting Stale" to Digg Submit "He's The Miz and He's . . . . Getting Stale" to del.icio.us Submit "He's The Miz and He's . . . . Getting Stale" to StumbleUpon Submit "He's The Miz and He's . . . . Getting Stale" to Google

Tags: miz
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I agree to some extent. I don't however agree to the part where you said one option was face turn. That should be NEVER. And about the 'most must-see champion', he should keep that going. If Rock still calls himself People's Champion, there is no reason why Miz should drop his self-proclaimed designation.
    I completely agree. I like The Miz, always have. But he needs a change pretty soon.
    I enjoy the upside down WWE logo, but the rest I agree.
    LOL i thought he waa rather orange at RR but wasnt sure if it was just me tho coz i had a few bongs before the RR match, heh good to know its not my eyes failing me
    Watch the latest Botchamania. Has some footage from the RR. It shows R Truth knocking him down then the video pauses and zooms in on a big orange fake tan patch on the mat. So good.
    I don't see the Miz as a face for now, I think it'd hurt his promos.

I want the guy to win matches again, last year around this time he was the WWE champion and had a nice reign in my opinion. Having Miz at the 10 pm slot was 'awesome', because he was relevant with that title.

I would like to see Miz get relevant again, as barely anyone cares what he does at the moment.
    after his missed catch on truth i think miz will be main eventing superstars for a while, too bad becouse he is such a hard worker for wwe outside of the ring doing a lot of media stuff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.