View RSS Feed

ozfan

WrestleMania 29: Where should it be held?

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I'm back and this time, I'm gonna be talking about where the venue for WrestleMania 29 should be. Here are a list of possibilities...
[B]
Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada: [/B]I think the ACC would be a pretty good option for WrestleMania 29, mainly because Canada hasn't hosted WrestleMania since 2002 for WrestleMania X8. There could be a few guest appearances by Edge, Bret Hart and maybe even Rocky Johnson.
[B]
Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas Nevada: [/B]Las Vegas would be an ideal place to host WM29. It could make a return to Sin City after 20 Years since 1993 for WrestleMania 9.

[B]TD Garden (AKA FleetCenter) in Boston Massachusetts: [/B]John Cena has never been a hometown hero for WrestleMania and I think the WM before the 30th Anniversary should be in Boston. Cena could get a standing ovation because he is from down the road in West Newbury or he could still be getting boo'd from the fans, that's if he hasn't "embraced the heat".
[B]
Scottrade Center in St. Louis Missouri: [/B]I think that this is the most likely option for WrestleMania 29. Randy Orton and Evan Bourne are hometown favorites, but it looks like Evan Bourne probably won't be in WWE until WM29. But more importantly, St. Louis has never hosted WrestleMania in its 30 year legacy.

[B]MY pick: [/B]My pick would have to be St. Louis. As I said, it has never hosted the Grandest Stage of All and this would be a good pick for a venue for next year.

[B]LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, BUT PLEASE [U]NO[/U] NEGATIVE REMARKS AND FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINION!!![/B]

Submit "WrestleMania 29: Where should it be held?" to Digg Submit "WrestleMania 29: Where should it be held?" to del.icio.us Submit "WrestleMania 29: Where should it be held?" to StumbleUpon Submit "WrestleMania 29: Where should it be held?" to Google

Updated 02-12-2012 at 12:22 PM by Frank

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

As long as its not in NY/NJ. They need to save 30 for MSG.

I like the idea of Ceaser's Palace in Vegas or maybe back up here in Seattle at Safeco Field since 9 and 19 were held there respectivaly.
    Updated 02-12-2012 at 12:57 PM by Jacques9969
    Rogers Centre, formerly known as the Skydome, hosted WM VI and X8. Since both shows drew over 66,000 fans I would suggest that venue would be the better choice over the ACC, IF they decide to go to Toronto.
    I know it was a typo but Cena "embracing the heat" made me lol for some reason. Cena always gets boo'd in Boston. Even they know he's stale.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.