View RSS Feed

Chaston80

Greatest Matches You Will Never See!

Rate this Entry
With WrestleMania coming around I wanted to take the time to go through a list of dream matches we will definitely and problably never see. To me these are the matches that should have been main events or title matches.

1. The Rock vs Shawn Michaels: Iron Man match for the WWE Championship.
With out a doubt 2 of the greates of all time. Can you imagine the match these men could have had or the rivalry that would follow. Both had incredible Iron Man matches and the way they could go there would be no telling how amazing this match would have been.

2. Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle: 2 out of 3 Falls match for the World Heavyweight Title.
In my opinion this would have been an instant classic. The Excellence of Execution vs the Wrestling Machine. Pure gold by anyones standards.

3. Randy Orton vs Macho Man Randy Savage
This would be for pure bragging rights...but the ring psychology these two possess would have made this match so intense and a great story feud to watch.

4. John Cena vs Hulk Hogan
The faces of the their respected pg eras would go down as a pure who can get the 5 moves of doom first. lol Honestly it could prove to be a disaster. But everyone would be glued to watch this.

5. Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker: Last Man Standing Match
Yes we have seen these two go at it before but with The Undertakers streak on the line and the master of the F5 going at it at WrestleMania...this could spell greatest match of all time.

6. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Sting
Just a personal favorite of mine that I think would be great for a WrestleMania match.

Ok...thats all I got. Let me know what you think.

Submit "Greatest Matches You Will Never See!" to Digg Submit "Greatest Matches You Will Never See!" to del.icio.us Submit "Greatest Matches You Will Never See!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Greatest Matches You Will Never See!" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How about a 3 Triple Threat for the title of "Nature Boy"!?

Nature Boy Buddy Rodgers vs Nature Boy Buddy Landell vs
    Nature Boy Ric Flair....WOW!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.