View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What I would like to be included in the next WWE video game...

Rate this Entry
Hello WWE fans. I'm going to share with you my wishlist for WWE's next video game. I urge you to leave your opinions also in the comments below.

[U][B]CREATIONS
[/B][/U]
- Create A Superstar: For create a superstar, in the next game, I want the old skin color texture to be brought back. There are certain characters me and other fans would like to create but struggle to do so when the shade of skin for that particular superstar is not there.

- Logo: Nothing big here, except that I hope that we could be able to create more logos than the previous games.

- Create an Arena: I hope that all the features of create an arena from WWE 12 are in the next game. But this time, I was hoping that we could customize the stage a little bit and maybe even the titantron.

- Create a Finisher: In the next game, maybe instead of " create a finisher" it can ALSO be "create a move. maybe include the directional throw feature in create a finisher so that we can use our created finishers and moves as environmental grapples.

[U][B]GAMEPLAY
[/B][/U]
In this year's WWE game, I've heard people wanting season mode brought back. I completely agree. I hope that THQ brings back season mode, that way we can CHOOSE who we wanna be instead of selected superstars.

If they don't bring back Season Mode, I strongly urge the game makers to let us free roam backstage and in the locker/GM/training rooms in Road To WrestleMania Mode. This was a great feature in SmackDown! vs. RAW 2011. I hope it is in the next game. And also, maybe make RTWM a bit less difficult. Certain weeks in the game can be a little TOO challenging for people.

[B][U]WEAPONS
[/U][/B]
Another feature, I'd like brought back is the ability to throw weapons at opponents WHILE they are standing up.

Also, possibly let gamers compete on the announcer table like in previous games. And maybe off the stage near the production equipment.

[B][U]WWE Universe
[/U][/B]
One more thing I'd like to be included in the next game: Options. Options to turn OFF intereferences and injurys in Universe Mode.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. IF I MISSED ANYTHING THAT [B]YOU[/B] WOULD LIKE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT GAME, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE!!! Please no negative remarks.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What I would like to be included in the next WWE video game..." to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What I would like to be included in the next WWE video game..." to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What I would like to be included in the next WWE video game..." to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What I would like to be included in the next WWE video game..." to Google

Tags: wwe games
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

General Manager Mode, Better Announce Table gameplay, and the ability to litter the ring with tables all need to be included.
    tournament mode from svr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero
    I personally like the injuries as it adds abit of realism to the game. I think they should actually put them on the shelf for random amounts of time rather then just a month or two like they are now.

Season Mode really needs a comeback and scrap RTWM all together but there is no problem with the difficulty if you cant beat it on the easy setting then just practice. Games are meant to challenge people.

I see no major changes happening to the next WWE game because they have already kinda said its reached its potential on this current gen so maybe in 2 years time expect to see big changes.

The main thing they need to focus on for this/next year is the Servers.
    I agree with you. The injuries do make the more realistic but it would be pretty good if they had an option to turn them off.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.