View RSS Feed

Cross

Different Matchcard for WM28

Rating: 7 votes, 1.86 average.
Hello awesome wrestling fans. Hope your doing well. A thought came to me and said what if Wrestlemania 28 was based on matches that not just made sense but would completely unpredictable from what the WWE is going to do. This are matches that have not been rumored and/or rarely mentioned. So here we go. I am not saying this is my dream card, but some of these would make alot of sense.

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton
If you remember a couple years ago, Y2J's last match was with Randy Orton (the man who injured him). So it would make sense if he went after him for almost ending his career. If they did have a atch at mania, I think it could be very well put together. If Y2J won, he would get his last mania win (cause I do not think he will stay very long this year). If Randy Orton won, then alot of Orton fans would be happy.

CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston for the WWE Championship
Ok now you might be like Kofi, really? NFor one I believe Kofi Kingston is a very underated superstars and he is one of my absolute favorites as well as CM Punk. Now if Jericho was already in the match with Orton, who better from the Elimination Chamber to move on to face CM Punl at WM28. They were a former tag team and do have history together. And no this would not be like the old tag team break up rivarly cause we didn't win tag team titles cause thats not what happened to them as a team. If Kofi got his old gimmick back, I could see a well hyped match with alot of technical and high flying action. Either winning would be good. Kofi would just need a major build up to see him as a threat (so he would have to win at EC).

The Undertaker vs Wade Barret
I am suprised WWE just threw this away. I mean I wouldn't want Barret to go for the streak, but it makes sense. People might think thgat cause Barret's a young star that he could end the streak. At bragging rights 2010, the nexus helped Kane beat Taker. So it would make alot of sense if Undertaker wanted to finish what was started. If somehow Wade Barret won, then WWE would have to have him be major and not bury him at all which is alot of pressure. But it would be nice to see a young star get a win like that. Undertaker would definetly have to win just to end the rivarly. Plus Wade Barret interfered Undertaker's match with Bret Hart on Raw. So there is alot of logic behind this.

Kane vs Mark Henry
Make sense due to Kane being injured from Mark Henry. They could even have a casket or buried alive match. Plus it wouldn't put Mark Henry back to the low-card guy.

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz for the WHC
If this match was on the card it would be interesting. They do have history together. Plus Daniel Bryan (who would have to be a face in this match) could rub it int he Miz's face how he rose to the top and the Miz disenegrated to the bottom. The Miz obviously would of had to win the Royal Rumble due to him being a raw superstar. They have put on great matches in the past and this could either be the Miz on the rise again or Daniel Bryan escalating to further heights.

These are the only matches I am going to come up. If You want me to do more or have any suggestions of your own then please comment below. Also if you could point me in the right direction of being a better blogger then I would love some advice. Also please rate this blog so I can get an idea of what my blog was like. I accept any kind of comment whether good, bad, or neutral. Thank you fro reading and commenting and rating would be much appreciated. And remember the Cross.

Submit "Different Matchcard for WM28" to Digg Submit "Different Matchcard for WM28" to del.icio.us Submit "Different Matchcard for WM28" to StumbleUpon Submit "Different Matchcard for WM28" to Google

Comments

No thanks - Kofi? Miz? Seriously? Kofi is not much more than a kids cartoon character. Guys have been working hard and great who have to get a shot - Kofi is a midcarder and will only maintain that level while the kids like him
    Updated 02-04-2012 at 05:11 AM by TheEelDeal
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEelDeal
    No thanks - Kofi? Miz? Seriously? Kofi is not much more than a kids cartoon character. Guys have been working hard and great who have to get a shot - Kofi is a midcarder and will only maintain that level while the kids like him
    When Kofi feuded with Randy Orton a few years ago, people thought that he would be a world champ, so why not? If they can build him right, he could have an interesting run for the title.
    @TheEelDeal...I have a question. Do you realize that wrestling is a scripted entertainment event? What's with this, "Guys have been working hard and great who have to get a shot" stuff? You realize that they are employees of the WWE and do what they're told, right?

There's also no tooth fairy or Easter Bunny. And John Cena cannot fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    @TheEelDeal...I have a question. Do you realize that wrestling is a scripted entertainment event? What's with this, "Guys have been working hard and great who have to get a shot" stuff? You realize that they are employees of the WWE and do what they're told, right?

There's also no tooth fairy or Easter Bunny. And John Cena cannot fly.
    But isn't the rock the tooth fairy???

And Cena cannot fly omg I thought he was superman.

Waaahhhh!!! :'(
    Kofi in the title match at the biggest Wrestlmania of all times? Noooo Way.

Kofi dont have a main event style of wrestling, He has been booked terribly, He hasnt been on any kinda roll in the last 2 years.

Unless Kofi changes and reinvents his style and character he will always be a lower midcard act.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER
    Kofi in the title match at the biggest Wrestlmania of all times? Noooo Way.

Kofi dont have a main event style of wrestling, He has been booked terribly, He hasnt been on any kinda roll in the last 2 years.

Unless Kofi changes and reinvents his style and character he will always be a lower midcard act.
    Exactly - theres Rhodes, Ziggler and Barrett who are great heels and earned the spot. Kofi's lucky to hold midcard competing for fans with Cena.... Dont know where he'll go from there.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.