View RSS Feed

Kaisered

IWC vs. The common wrestling fan

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone this is Kaisered, and I'll be writing to you my first blog hope you guys hate it and bash me with your thoughts on why I am wrong.

I do not know if this kind of topic has ever been made since I have not been a long time in the EWN. My topic is as stated by the title the differences between the common wrestling fan and the IWC. Let me begin my complaints, I mean my research.

Although I just recently created myself an account with EWN I have been reading the spoilers, blogs, and things that the IWC likes to say. I, in all my proper judgement consider myself a hybrid between the two factions, and I believe I can write about how both are in instances very different from each other.
(side note from here on the common wrestling fan will now just be called fan and IWC will now be an Ifan)
So here it is:

When a fan is watching Raw he does not know what is going to happen, although that person may have an idea of where story-lines are going that person does not know how they are going to be worked out and for how long and that is if they work out.

When an I-fan is watching Raw he knows has a more thorough idea of what is going to happen on the show, but the more that person knows the more repetitive the show becomes and therefore starts complaining about how story-lines that were set to happen did not and how story-lines last for too long.

When a fan is following a feud that person gets exited by the fact that the person does not know for how long a story-line will last. I have seen that many fans tend to agree that a long feud is very entertaining.

When an I-fan is following a feud that person has a tendency of caring how long it lasts because if it runs for too long it gets boring and repetitive, but if it is too short they complain that the feud was cut and that it just did not look good.

When a fan is following a feud he wants the wrestler (superstar) whom he likes more to win the feud and move on to better things and he simply does not care for who the other superstar is.

An I-fan doing the same thing cares about both superstars. He wants to see both superstars get over and that none of the two get buried by the other one.

A fan will only cheer for a heel when he sees that the heel is doing something cool or that the face character facing him is not good enough.

An I-fan will cheer for any heel as long as they find potential on him no matter who he is facing or his status in the card.

A fan likes to watch the guys that can tell them a story although he enjoys matches with big spots. Overall they prefer a talker rather than someone who can wrestle to perfection. (examples Miz Cena Ted Dibiase Sr.)

An I-fan prefers the guys who can go for the big spots on the matches but every once in a while enjoy the good talkers. Overall they prefer a guy who although is lacking on mic skills is a good wrestler. (Daniels Swagger Barreta)

A fan stops watching wrestling when his hero retires or when there are other priorities in his life than watching wrestling.

An I-fan likes to read the spoilers for the tapped matches and from there decide whether to watch the shows or not.

After this long rant, I will state my thoughts over the rumble and raw. I believe that although this rumble was not as big as last years this year it had those things that make people have a good laugh and be into the thing especially when it was hard to define who was to win between Jericho and Sheamus. About raw I will say best raw since the summer of punk, why, because when you stop watching spoilers for the shows and just sit back and relax the show is much more fun to watch. As an I-fan I recognize that it is fun to watch the spoilers but as a fan I way prefer not to know what is going to happen and get surprised about it.

I hope I made logical sense to you guys. If there are any comments feel free to hate, I mean comment. Have a great day and I hope I did not offend any of you with my OPINIONS.

Submit "IWC vs. The common wrestling fan" to Digg Submit "IWC vs. The common wrestling fan" to del.icio.us Submit "IWC vs. The common wrestling fan" to StumbleUpon Submit "IWC vs. The common wrestling fan" to Google

Tags: fans, iwc
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a fan, but i read SD spoilers.
    I'm probably an i-Fan but I prefer wrestlers that can tell a story over those who hit good spots. I want the whole package, mic and ring storytelling...... like Christian, Jericho, HBK and the much improved CM Punk. As much as Wrestling Matters (TNA said it, never showed it) if they're going to be given mic's and TV time they need to be able to entertain too.

Other than that I fit every other iFan thing on your list
    Great Blog bro, not going to bash a thing. You spoke the truth.
    True, the internet does really ruin peoples perspective about wrestling and the element of surprise. The fact they give spoilers or angle insights really does ruin everything. I try and avoid spoilers if i can. To be honest, the state of the wwe would not be as bad if the internet did spoil everything. Nothing negative to really say about it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.