View RSS Feed

ATM99

WM XXVIII Prediction/Dream Match Card

Rate this Entry
Hey Everyone this is my first Blog entry. I really hope you enjoy reading this post: WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Match Card Prediction/Dream Card. Basically, this would be my perfect Wrestlemania card, while still being realistic with the choices.

The Rock vs. John Cena
This isn't a prediction because, obviously, it's already happening. I believe if this match is really and truly thought out, it could be an awesome match, but it could, it let, go down like a sack of spuds.
WINNER: ??? (I honestly do not know who will win, I can’t predict it because there are, in my eyes, advantages and disadvantages of both winning)

WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho
This could be a great match. I admire both wrestlers as true greats in the business and what better place for them to showcase their skills than at Wrestlemania. I do believe this match could happen without the championship being on the line, but for my predictions, I believe it could help with storylines after Wrestlemania.
WINNER: CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. Sheamus

I am writing this blog after Royal Rumble and before the entrants for the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber match have been announced. If things go how I would like them too, Randy Orton wins at Elimination Chamber and Sheamus, Royal Rumble winner, would challenge him. I think this would be a Wrestlemania worthy match, because Daniel Bryan just simply won't do.
WINNER: Sheamus

Triple H vs. The Undertaker
After Raw last night, this match is also inevitable. I don't know how I feel about this, but I can't think of anyone else worthy enough of facing The Undertaker on the big stage so this match will have to do.
WINNER: The Undertaker

Money In the Bank Ladder Match
Cody Rhodes vs. Jack Swagger vs. Wade Barrett vs. The Miz vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Mark Henry

I don't know about you, but I think that a 10 man Money In the Bank match is possible with the right plan of action. I also do not know if Christian will be back for Mania but I would put him in there for his ladder match experience and take out Henry. I am just truly glad that the WWE have chosen to put this great match back where it belongs.
WINNER: Either Dolph Ziggler or Wade Barrett

WWE Divas Championship Lumberjill Match
Beth Phoenix vs. Kharma
A lumberjill match, because for some reason the WWE like to make sure all of the divas have a part at Wrestlemania. I would like to see a Divas Championship match at Wrestlemania, because since the championship was made in 2008, it hasn't been defended at Wrestlemania yet, and who better to do that than Kharma and the Glamazon.
WINNER: Kharma

No Holds Barred/Falls Count Anywhere Match
Zack Ryder vs. Kane

I love Zack Ryder and I really feel he has talent to give by the bucket load. His rivalry with Kane and storyline with Eve Torres is one that I have really enjoyed tuning into every Tuesday morning (I live in the UK and get Raw results Tuesday morning, one of my favourite times in the week). Zack will come back soon after recovering from his array of injuries and come back wanting revenge. I also feel he deserves some time in the Wrestlemania spotlight.
WINNER: Zack Ryder

Big Show vs. "A Celebrity"
The last thing I heard was Big Show was going to face Shaquille O'Neal at Wrestlemania, so I reserved Big Show for this match because a. the celebrity could change, b. I cannot see Big Show in the Money In the Bank match and c. I don't think Big Show will be in any other match either.
WINNER: Probably the celebrity, though I hope it’s Big Show

I hope you have enjoyed reading my first blog. I look forward to reading all of your comments, good and bad.

Submit "WM XXVIII Prediction/Dream Match Card" to Digg Submit "WM XXVIII Prediction/Dream Match Card" to del.icio.us Submit "WM XXVIII Prediction/Dream Match Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "WM XXVIII Prediction/Dream Match Card" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I like the card but I put Daniel Bryan in the WHC picture. I think it will be a three way: Orton vs Sheamus vs D-Bryan. Orton wins the title at EC. Daniel Bryan gets his rematch at Mania and face Orton as champ and Sheamus.
    I think there will be a swerve for who is going to face Undertaker since HHH seemed to walked away from the idea of a rematch when Undertaker came out.
    Fuck Orton being in the WHC picture. Fuck everything about that. A heel Bryan vs. a face Shemus is plenty Wrestlemania enough considering you already have 4 huge matches in Punk/Jericho, Rock/Cena, Undertaker/whoever and MiTB.

Fuck everything about Randy Orton. Let him not put over Wade Barrett some more.
    Man I think 10 people in a MITB would be overkill, even 8 sometimes seems clustered. I do enjoy it with either but I think 7 would be a good number, they did it in 08 and it was a really good match
    No, Orton simply won't do. What the hell is wrong with you? D-bry vs Sheamus is an awesome match.
    Quote Originally Posted by american_dragon
    I think there will be a swerve for who is going to face Undertaker since HHH seemed to walked away from the idea of a rematch when Undertaker came out.
    He walked away from the idea so that there is a storyline for the next 2 months. The story will basically be Undertaker goading HHH into getting the one thing he wants most like when Undertaker basically goaded Ric Flair into a match at mania.
    Am I the only person online that would be stoked at the idea of seeing Punk Miz for the strap at 'Mania. Theres potential there for those two to have an amazing fued and series of matches...pus it would show WWE have some faith in guys that don't have the massive physiques headlining the main event for the title?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.