View RSS Feed

JHF

Who Could win the Royal Rumble?

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
The Royal Rumble is this Sunday, and I've been talking with my brothers about who could possibly win the Rumble. A few people come to mind, and this is all what me and my brothers have been discussing.

CHRIS JERICHO- With the "End of the World" on its way, I see Jericho winning the Rumble for many reasons. The current plan is to have Punk/Jericho at 'Mania, which I would see as Best in the World vs. Best in the World. The end of the world as we know it, Punk is "Best in the World," and what Jericho wants to reclaim is the title "Best in the World," and the only way to do that is to beat Punk for the title at Mania. This could be the end of the world as we know it, knowing now that Punk is best in the world, and by the end of WrestleMania, Jericho being the best in the world again.

RANDY ORTON- Its Randy Orton. He's from St. Louis, the Rumble is in St. Louis. WrestleMania is on April 1st, his birthday is April 1st. And come on, WWE is realy high on Orton, making him the John ena of SmackDown. This could lead to Orton/Bryan at WrestleMania. Its a fresh rivalry, a fresh match, and WrestleMania is gonna need a fresh match to go aalong with the huge match that will be Rock/Cena, for the simple reason that a fresh match to go along with a huge main event could REALLY help with the IWC, and 2011 was the Year of the IWC, being that all the popular guys in the IWC won titles, got pushes, etc. Orton could win because of where the Rumble is and when Mania is.

JOHN CENA- John Cena is the face of the WWE. He's bound to win at least one more Rumble match at some point. The only problem is, he's in a WrestleMania match! So, how will WWE work around this? Simple, do what they did last time Cena won the Rumble, cash in his title opprotunity at No Way Out (Elimination Chamber) and this could set Rock/Cena for the WWE Title, which is wht Cena said he's wanted to do since the beginning.

THE MIZ- Miz could turn face DURING the Rumble match, which is another plan in the WWE, and could surprise us all. He is #1 in the Rumble, but that doesn't mean he can't NOT turn face during the Rumble, and sneak out of the ring for a little bit only to cost someone big like Cena or Orton the win, eliminating them for the win.Miz is planned to be the second biggest face on RAW, behind CM Punk.

KANE- Kane has many a record in the Rumble. Most eliminations in a single match, second most eliminations overall (and could easily break that this year), most Rumble apperances (Both Overall and Consecutively). Kane is a big Rumble player, but has NEVER won the Rumble. With the mask back on, this could easily be the year Kane wins the Rumble finally and goes on to WrestleMania to face the World Champion!

CM PUNK- Again, the year of the IWC. Ziggler and Punk are both HUGE in the IWC, so, if the year of the IWC continues into 2012, then Ziggler could win the WWE Championship, and Punk enters the Rumble at #30, and wins. Jericho wins the WWE Championship at Elimination Chamber, and this is the SECOND way to set up Punk/Jericho at Mania.

SANTINO MARELLA- The Magic Ball in the commercial said so.

Hope you enjoyed my second blog. Writing this in Notepad, so I'm not sure how long its gonna appear. I know there are a lot of Rumble blogs, but hey, I wanna join the fray!

Submit "Who Could win the Royal Rumble?" to Digg Submit "Who Could win the Royal Rumble?" to del.icio.us Submit "Who Could win the Royal Rumble?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who Could win the Royal Rumble?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

As I said before the biggest problem with the RR is you know who is going to win it.... Alberto was a dead cert and this year its Jericho. My preference would be for Ziggler or Barrett but Zigglers in a match and Barrets in a feud so they cant win. Only other option..... nope..... cant even think of anyone but Jericho winning.

They should wind down alot of the storylines to allow a bit of flexibility in who to win.

I hope this year is a surprise winner...
    A few problems. Cena vs Rock at Wrestlemania. Cena isn't winning the Rumble.

They could really use The Miz to put on a great showing, just to fall short, and that can be his stepping stone to a face turn. I actually don't mind that idea.

And I must agree w/ TheEelDeal. Jericho is already the winner.

The downside of all the internet reporting, is we all know what's happening already, so it steals from wrestling. How many of our opinions would be different if we didn't have daily reports telling us what's going to happen and why someone's around?
    I don't think that us knowing that Jericho will win is the surprise. I think the real surprise is how he does it.

Something tells me he will have help. 2 people: someone with power, and some with size.
    Wasn't someone set to return after being out 6 weeks? I think 6 weeks is up.
    By rights it should go to Show, Kane, Jericho. Each of these dudes are in their 40's..everybody else in their early 30's. In all sincerity Kane and Show should have won a RR by now, but instead they had their spots given to Stone cold for his unnecessary 3 wins. Orton, Punk still have plenty of time to get one up their sleeve, Cena already has one.
    Quote Originally Posted by lefthandright
    By rights it should go to Show, Kane, Jericho. Each of these dudes are in their 40's..everybody else in their early 30's. In all sincerity Kane and Show should have won a RR by now, but instead they had their spots given to Stone cold for his unnecessary 3 wins. Orton, Punk still have plenty of time to get one up their sleeve, Cena already has one.
    Orton already won it in 2009, when he went on to challenge HHH at 'Mania.

I definitely think Kane is due the win. I had been hoping they'd delay his return until the Rumble match, as a Masked Kane returning during the Rumble match would have blown the roof off the place.

My dark horse for a Rumble win though is Dolph Ziggler. The guy has been pulling double duty at several PPVs over the last year or so, I think he could well just take the Rumble win with a late entry

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.