View RSS Feed

Bort

Breaking the Jeri-code and Championship Match at WM

Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.
Hey fans, Long time Jericho fan first time poster.

With all the rumours and speculation about Jericho's cryptic videos, weird appearances, actions and the news about a " best in the world " match between Jericho and Punk at this year's Wrestlemania i figured i would sign up to these boards and post what i believe is transpiring and what could be in stored for us at this years Wrestlemania.

Let me start off by discussing the videos prior to Jericho's Return, which i believe were somewhat lost during his returns on RAW. Remember folks, everything has a meaning. At the end of each return promo there were messages that could all lead too what Jericho is talking about.

First Video - It Begins - Jericho returns, and his plan too unify the titles begins.

Second Video - Second - Jericho returns again, doing the exact same thing a SECOND time...leaving us in the dust when we have so many questions.

Third Video - Look Within - Possibly the best detail of all. This week on RAW Jericho teamed up with Punk and Daniel Bryan in the main event possibly telling us too " look within the match/team too get what I'm saying to you " Also in the video one of the boys line's are " The second day of 2012 the prophet will emerge and destroy the weak. " ... keep reading

Fourth Video - Control - on this week of RAW Jericho finally spoke, claiming at the Royal Rumble it will be the end of the world as we know it. Possibly finally taking "Control" of his mission to become Undisputed Champion, again. Also in this video more emphasis is on the little girl. " she holds the mystery of my revival of my...rebirth..and for when i beckon her i will reclaim what is mine ( undisputed championship?? ) and things will never be the same again "....continue reading why i believe this is big.

Fifth Video - Prophetless - The Night of the Royal Rumble. Now, from here on in is all prediction. I believe this night Jericho wins The Royal Rumble and with so, with him knowing his masterplan the WWE Universe becomes Prophetless. And for those who may not know what a Prophet means. Traditionally, prophets are regarded as having a role in society that promotes change due to their messages and actions. CM Punk's " change " and recent messages and actions ( summer of punk ) mean NOTHING now.
And the new Prophet ( Jericho, remember the third video ) will return too destroy the weak.

Sixth Video - The End Begins - . Now, The End Begins. Jericho has won the rumble and is ready to take back what is his. The Undisputed Championship. The plan has worked perfectly and the WWE Universe will never be the same again ( the end of the world )

Now, for some side twists and storylines i believe may happen.

Stephanie McMahon

Could the girl be Stephanie? Could all along without us knowing, she would be taking over the RAW GM spot after the Royal Rumble. Her husband is in charge of Mr John Laurinatis evaluation next week.

Now, remember the fourth video? Control. " she holds the mystery of my revival of my...rebirth..and when for when i beckon her i will reclaim what is mine and things will never be the same again " The same night Jericho spoke before the Rumble was the same night John Laurinatis found out about his possible firing. I believe, this all could tie in with each other and be the beginning of one of the biggest build ups to a WM Championship Match in history.

Could Stephanie have brought back Jericho to reclaim what is his? his Undisputed Championship? A huge masterplan set from the beginning because of CM Punks actions and words towards the McMahon Family in June?

Don't forget, Steph has been in alot of recent interviews and has been working on her figure and getting in shape again. Not saying she's going to wrestle or anything like that but there were reports a few years ago claiming she was very self conscious about the weight she put on after her pregnancies and she would wear all black when she did go on TV too make her look slim.

Also some little tidbit's i found interesting are that Jeircho himself has claimed to be a huge fan of Dexter and if anybody watched this season's ( 6th season ) of Dexter they would know it was heavily based around the Book of Revelations or, The End Of Days (World). He may have defiantly got some influence there.

Also the last song on Fozzy's new album, Wormwood ( which also was the last plan too end the world in Dexter ) have similar lyrics too his return promos.

Hope this blog wasn't too long and you enjoyed reading it. I look forward too all off your responses and feedback and let's hope this feud and storyline lives up too the potential it possesses.

Submit "Breaking the Jeri-code and Championship Match at WM" to Digg Submit "Breaking the Jeri-code and Championship Match at WM" to del.icio.us Submit "Breaking the Jeri-code and Championship Match at WM" to StumbleUpon Submit "Breaking the Jeri-code and Championship Match at WM" to Google

Updated 01-27-2012 at 12:05 AM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I have a theory.
    CM Punk claimed himself as the "best in the world."
    Y2J said, "End of the world, as you know it."
    Meaning, Y2J is going to screw CM Punk at the royal rumble.
    Quote Originally Posted by AXArchie
    I have a theory.
    CM Punk claimed himself as the "best in the world."
    Y2J said, "End of the world, as you know it."
    Meaning, Y2J is going to screw CM Punk at the royal rumble.
    That is actually probably the best idea ever since no ever thought of that.
    Interesting blog
    Very good read. Interesting. if there is a code, it's probably laid out just like you said.

Good Stuff.
    I agree and approve this message.
    Brilliant, Brilliant break down of the videos and ideas, credit to your creativity thinking, but come on.. Jericho will not win the Rumble, it's just too predictable and WWE would want it to be surprising...
    Very good insight, i like that idea
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.