View RSS Feed

Shaz11

WWE Royal Rumble Predictions

Rate this Entry
What's up guys, I'll be writing my PPV predictions every month and I guess now is the time to do my Royal Rumble predictions!

Beth Phoenix (c) vs Kelly Kelly/Tamina - Divas Champion match
Okay, I don't give a toss about the divas. The divas division used to be very prestigous and now it's a mess with divas that can't wrestle! Beth Phoenix should just win to set up a feud with Natalya, which I hope has build up!

Who I want to win: Beth Phoenix
Who I think will win: Beth Phoenix

John Cena vs Kane
Well I must say, this feud has been build up great! I'm actually enjoying this. I'm just hoping this doesn't turn out like all other Cena matches, where he wins at all times....with the 5 Moves of Doom! I want Kane to win this match, but I can see Cena getting the win.

Who I want to win: Kane
Who I think will win: John Cena

Daniel Bryan (c) vs Mark Henry vs Big Show - Steel Cage match for the World Heavyweight Champion
The build up for this feud has been amazing. D-Bry's improved on the mic and promos, Mark Henry is funny as hell and Show's been a great face. I personally think that D-Bry is gonna do well as a heel, hopefully they give him a new gimmick as well. What I think is going to happen is that Mark Henry and Big Show are fighting while D-Bry is up, there in the ring or on top of the cage, and D-Bry uses the advantage to escape through the cage door, or pins Henry or Show while they are both down!

Who I want to win: Daniel Bryan
Who I think will win: Daniel Bryan

Cm Punk (c) vs Dolph Ziggler - WWE Champion match with John Laurinitus as Special Guest Referee
Can't wait for this match, the build up has been excellent. And again Ziggler has improved on the mic and promos. I find this match very unpredictable, anything can happen. We might see Cm Punk pinning Ziggler with John not counting so Mick Foley comes out and attacks John and count himself, Cm Punk applies the GTS to John and counts the pin himself, etc. Punk is gonna win, possibly with Foley getting involved.

Who I want to win: Cm Punk
Who I think will win: Cm Punk

30- Man Royal Rumble
The match that I'm very hyped up for, well everyone probably is. We'll see many things, these are the 3 superstars that I think have the best chance of winning and how:

3. Cm Punk
This could happen, Punk wins the WWE title match, and to prove he is the best in the world, he enters the Royal Rumble and wins it, this could maybe set up a match against Daniel Bryan at WM 28 to unify the two belts. But then most superstars in the locker room will get pissed so a Battle Royal is announced to determine another opponent for Punk and D-Bry making it a Triple threat match. And the winner will be.....look down!

2. Chris Jericho
So I've already explained about the Triple threat match, but he could also win the Rumble. Say......Wade Barrett and Randy Orton are fighting in the ring, with number 30 yet to come, but Barrett and Orton find a way to eliminate themselves, with Jericho coming out as the 30th man and cheering with the fans and shiz. And he's in the ring and is the winner! The only problem is that if this happened, I wouldn't be happy. The Rumble is a prestigous match and it would lose alot of prestige if Jericho or anyone were to win like this, but another problem is that there is a big possibility of this happening!

1. Randy Orton
Well it is in his hometown, so this is the biggest possibility. I personally don't think that Orton should win, he's already the big man, let someone like Jericho win the rumble, he hasn't won it before and then Orton has. And you've also got other superstars, and if they won the Rumble it would be good, Wade Barrett, for e.g.

Other stuff that could happen:

Road Dogg, Brock Lesnar, Hackshaw Jim Duggan, Goldust and Booker T make an appearance.

Goldust/Booker T eliminates Cody Rhodes, After 5-10 minutes Rhodes comes back to eliminate Goldust/Booker T

The Miz is in the final 6

Cody Rhodes eliminates Goldust and Booker T, maybe setting up a match against Goldust at Elimination Chamber and a 3-Way at WM 28

Undertaker returns

Mankind, Dude Love and Cactus Jack make an appearance. I hope this doesn't happen though, purely cause it's a 30 Man Rumble

Mick Foley comes out but Ziggler attacks after Foley helped Punk win. Which could set up Ziggler vs Foley at WM 28 (I wouldn't mind watching this)

Hope you enjoyed the blog! Have a great weekend!

Submit "WWE Royal Rumble Predictions" to Digg Submit "WWE Royal Rumble Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Royal Rumble Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Royal Rumble Predictions" to Google

Updated 01-29-2012 at 09:30 AM by Shaz11

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

God how I would love Ziggler vs. Cactus Jack in a Falls Count Anywhere match at 'Mania, a perfect way to end Mick's career, and a perfect way to push Dolph's.
    Sorry the miz is not gonna get eliminated by r-truth, I garentee he will be one of the final 6
    What, when did the divas match get added, I must've missed something? :S
    Mark my words Drew McIntyre Will win the Royal Rumble tonight.
    @B-ri - I think you forgot the title, where it says predictions! Lol

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.