View RSS Feed

ozfan

Royal Rumble 2012 Predictions

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone, I am going to tell you my predictions for the Royal Rumble this weekend. Please note, these are only for matches that have been announced. [B]

WWE Championship
[/B]CM Punk (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler
[I]Special Guest Referee John Laurinaitis

[/I][B]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: CM Punk [/B]
I think Punk will KO Laurinaitis and use his hand to make the three count.

[B]
World Heavyweight Championship
[/B]Triple Threat Steel Cage match
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry

[B]Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Daniel Bryan
[/B]1. Bryan will escape over the top while Big Show and Henry are fighting
OR
2. Show and Henry will fight on the top rope and both fall down and Bryan will pin one of them.

[B]John Cena vs. Kane

Winner: Kane
[/B]Kane will win either by DQ when Cena uses weapons or by pin via Chokeslam or Tombstone Piledriver

[B]Royal Rumble match

Winner: Either the 3 picks below

Chris Jericho: [/B]If they wanna have him challenge CM Punk for the WWE Title, this would be the perfect way to set it all up.

[B]Kane: [/B]Jericho makes the most sense but having Kane winning it makes sense. He has just returned and seems more dominant than ever.

[B]Randy Orton: [/B]Orton winning the Royal Rumble for the 2nd time would be pretty good and it would give him the opportunity to be in the main event of WrestleMania, something he hasn't done in 2 years.

[B]Out of those 3 picks, I would have to pick Jericho as the favourite. More because it would make perfect sense to have him win the Rumble and challenge Punk. This also seems like the most likely choice aswell.[/B]

Submit "Royal Rumble 2012 Predictions" to Digg Submit "Royal Rumble 2012 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "Royal Rumble 2012 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Royal Rumble 2012 Predictions" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I see Punk winning with the anaconda vise Ace cant screw Punk if Ziggles is tapping. I wish Bryan would get the win but i see him getting the cheap escape win. Jericho is my pick also but with everyone reporting that i dont think wwe would have him win. I hope there's a swerve to the rumble because not knowing what's gonna happen is what makes the rumble fun to watch.
    *I wish Bryan would get the Pin
    GEE GOLLY GOSH I HOPE ORTON WINS THE RUMBLE. HE HASN'T MAIN EVENTED WRESTLEMANIA IN TWO YEARS. MAYBE HE CAN SQUASH ANOTHER RISING TALENT.
    I'm pretty sure the Cena "Mad Face" confirms his victory over Kane this Sunday...as sad as it will be. I'm pulling for a No Contest or DQ ending.
    The biggest problem with the RR is you know who is going to win it.... Alberto was a dead cert and this year its Jericho. My preference would be for Ziggler or Barrett but Zigglers in a match and Barrets in a feud so they cant win. Only other option..... nope..... cant even think of anyone but Jericho winning.

Who is there - Miz? Rhodes - Not yet, maybe a late inclusion like skip sheffield or Mason Ryan - large monster newbies only ever come in and stir the pot, nothing else. So really who could win it?
    Updated 01-27-2012 at 12:59 AM by TheEelDeal
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEelDeal
    The biggest problem with the RR is you know who is going to win it.... Alberto was a dead cert and this year its Jericho. My preference would be for Ziggler or Barrett but Zigglers in a match and Barrets in a feud so they cant win. Only other option..... nope..... cant even think of anyone but Jericho winning.

Who is there - Miz? Rhodes - Not yet, maybe a late inclusion like skip sheffield or Mason Ryan - large monster newbies only ever come in and stir the pot, nothing else. So really who could win it?
    Yeah but this year, everyone is eligable to compete in the Royal Rumble match. Even world champions. Punk says he won't be in it but they are thinking of having storyline with the World Champion competing, perhaps having Daniel Bryan dropping the title at RR and then winning the Rumble match. But that's pretty unlikely.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.