View RSS Feed

inyourhouse

My Dream TNA vs WWE PPV Card

Rate this Entry
Hey all,

This is my first 'blog' so its gonna be short and sweet to warm me into things. I''ve recently been thinking of my dream card for a WWE vs TNA PPV event, so I thought why not post it here and see what the 'WWE Universe' thinks (urghh still makes me cringe that term)

So here goes I've tried to keep it to the standard 6/7 match line up but it was harder than I thought so I've cheated and chucked two dark matches in.

Dark Match
Motor City Machine Guns vs Air Boom

Dark Match (Welsh power houses collide)
Rob Terry vs Mason Ryan

Match 1 (Bro Kick vs Carbon Foot Print)
Sheamus vs Matt Morgan

Match 2 (Battle of the Brits)
Wade Barret vs Douglass Williams

Match 3 (Monster vs Monster)
Abyss vs Kane

Match 4 (Phenomenal vs Perfection)
AJ Styles vs Dolph Ziggler

Match 5 (Team TNA vs Team WWE)
RVD, Jeff Hardy, Beer Money and Eric Young vs John Cena, Zack Ryder, R-Truth, The Miz and Santino

Match 6 (Icon vs Icon)
Sting vs Undertaker

Match 7 (Best in the World)
CM Punk vs Kurt Angle

Now for me thats one PPV I would pay to see. I'm aware I've missed a lot of people out but theres so many good potential matches it was hard to narrow it down.

Let me know your thoughts and any other good matches you have in mind.

Submit "My Dream TNA vs WWE PPV Card" to Digg Submit "My Dream TNA vs WWE PPV Card" to del.icio.us Submit "My Dream TNA vs WWE PPV Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Dream TNA vs WWE PPV Card" to Google

Tags: ppv, tna, wwe
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

what if RVD goes back to the WWE.
    Good card, but you left off Randy Orton, Triple H, and Christian.
    Haha give the dark match to Terry/Ryan or the Diva's (Kharma vs. Mickie James?), MCMG vs. Airboom would be great as first match :-).
    yeah i liked you blog, but like them or hate them you can't leave out Orton or HHH. Also you have to give Cena top bill. Again like him or hate him, he is the face of the WWE. lol but i love this blog!! good job
    I know I left Orton out but I wanted someone relevant for him to wrestle and I couldn't think of anyone and I'm trying to stick to PPV time constraints. But thinking about it now how about Orton vs Jeff Jarret. A short match that basically involves Orton hitting the RKO straight away for a quick win (I think Vince would get a kick out of that)

Also I left Triple H out because he's not a full time active wrestler and we are moving on from the days of Cena being in the main event all the time he's not in the Rumble main event and ohh shit he wasn't even on the last PPV. Hand that tourch to Punk and let him run with it.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.