View RSS Feed

Shaz11

Wrestlemania 28 Predictions

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
Hey guys, Shaz11 here, this blog is my WM 28 predictions so I hope you enjoy the read!

1. Zack Ryder vs Jack Swagger (US Champion) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre vs David Otunga vs TedDiBiase vs Hunico - Money in the Bank Ladder match
There has been reports on the Money in the Bank match returning to Wrestlemania. I don't mind the match type being on Wrestlemania, but the MITB PPV was the best of WWE in 2011. These are the superstars that I would put in, I would book Ziggler to win as he's shined the most out of all.

2. Primo and Epico (c) vs AirBoom! vs Funkasaurus Reks/Santino Marella - Triple Threat Tag match for the Tag Team Champion

I wouldn't mind watching this, Primo and Epico are current champions, Evan Bourne is once again suspended for 60 days, but he'll return before Wrestlemania, and you got to have Brodus Clay at Wrestlemania! I chose Tyler Reks as his partner, purely because of the team name 'Funkasaurus Reks'. I find the name really catchy as well but Reks would have to turn face for this. Santino could also be a partner for Brodus, he's just too funny!

3. Beth Phoenix (c) vs Natalya - Divas Champion match
I can see this match happening, with Natalya going in as a face.

4. R-Truth vs The Miz - Falls Count Anywhere
I know a match is gonna happen between the two, and its gonna be at WM 28. They both will compete at the Royal Rumble with Truth eliminating The Miz and Miz doing the same after. They'll both be involved in the Elimination Chamber match as well so the only place to do this is on the grandest stage of all. I'm really enjoying the feud and the build up has been good as well. I can see this being a No DQ match, Truth will probably bring Little Jimmy and the famous bottle with him.

5. Mark Henry vs Masked Kane
I can see this match happening as Kane has still got a score to settle after Henry broke his leg, after the feud with Cena!

6. Big Show vs Shaquille O'Neal
Oh.........erm........All I can say is that Shaq will win.

7. Royal Rumble winner Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett vs Daniel Bryan - World Heavyweight Champion match
This match has got to happen, Orton will return from his injury and win the Rumble (Cause its in his hometown), then on Smackdown Barrett will come bashing Orton by saying things like he's stolen his title shot and has hogged his spotlight and all that crap, while D-Bry is in the middle of this as a heel. T.Long announces a match at WM between the three for the World title!

8. Chris Jericho vs Cm Punk - WWE Champion match
This match is easilly gonna happen. To determine the best in the world as well. I think the build up should be great as well, imagine the promos they will cut! I really can't see what way this Jericho cheering thing is going, but all I can say is that it should stop!

9. Undertaker vs Triple H - No DQ, Streak match
I'm don't agree with the fact that this match should take place, but its gonna happen. The same thing should happen as last year, just promos, so they can get in real shape for the match at WM 28, at this point 'Taker has worked very hard and put alot of effort in the past Wrestlemania's, so if he lost this final bout then I wouldn't be happy. This is possibly also his final match, I'm not really sure if it is or not, but the last should be against John Cena!

10. The Rock vs John Cena - Past vs Present
Booked terribly. The battle of the past vs present, attitude vs pg, David vs Goliath, etc. To be honest, I'm really not sure of what is going to happen with Cena. Is he gonna turn heel before, after WM or never? If they do want to turn Cena heel, have him beat The Rock as a face, next night on Raw you have him bash the WWE Universe and The Rock himself, thus turning him heel. But the winner has to be The Rock, he's the most electrifying man of sports entertainment, so let it stay that way!

Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Predictions" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Predictions" to Google

Updated 01-21-2012 at 06:22 PM by Shaz11

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I dont think this is Undertaker's last match happens this year. He is only 47 (or in that neighborhood) and he only wrestles 1 match and 1 feud per year. I'm sure his payday is significant due to his WM attraction status. I dont see why he wouldnt continue to wrestle another 2-5 years at mania. I do wanna see HHH-Taker III but only if its in Hell in a Cell. I wish they would forget the stupid gimmic ppv thing - I wanna see this match - these two are the best two hell in a cell participants ever. combined they have been in SO many cell matches (there are very few that didnt contain at least 1 ) and they have never met in a cell. what better wayt to settle the Wrestlemania score and face off in a cell at Wrestlemania - their previous two matches at Mania were fantastic...only way to top that is to do this. If they dont do a hell in a cell match - then I'm not sure it would be as good. Both previous matches were basically street fights. and I dont think they'll do streak/career thing.
    Updated 01-21-2012 at 01:08 PM by Phillyraines
    I too think that this is not Undertaker's last match. I do believe he will only wrestle at Mania though. I honestly think his last match is next year. I think his opponent will be the heel turning John Cena. After Rock, what is left for Cena? He will have countless more runs with the title but I think this would be huge. I would also not be surprised if Taker let's him win because of the past these two have had. Would be a great way for Taker to go out as that record would never be matched and all great things come to an end. Would be great for Cena as he will finally have the stamp he needs for most of the boo's to stop. Then they can turn him face as the two shake hands in the ring.
    I too think that this is not Undertaker's last match. I do believe he will only wrestle at Mania though. I honestly think his last match is next year. I think his opponent will be the heel turning John Cena. After Rock, what is left for Cena? He will have countless more runs with the title but I think this would be huge. I would also not be surprised if Taker let's him win because of the past these two have had. Would be a great way for Taker to go out as that record would never be matched and all great things come to an end. Would be great for Cena as he will finally have the stamp he needs for most of the boo's to stop. Then they can turn him face as the two shake hands in the ring.
    My best bet is that Undertaker's last match will be at Wrestlemania 30 in the Garden. Either against John Cena or Mick Foley. If Triple H went against Taker again (which I hope does not not happen) it should be Last Man Standing.
    Like I said before, I really hope that Randy Orton does not win the Royal Rumble. I don't care if it's in his hometown, it'll be a real blow for WWE in it's current state.
    I don't know if MITB will return to Mania this year, it'd be fine by me if it does, but it most likely won't be till 2013.
    I agree with Taker being in a match at WM against Cena, so I'm gonna put that in the blog, but I'm not sure if it is will be his last match or not. So that's just an 50-50!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.