Predictions for Heel/Face turns in 2012
by, 01-22-2012 at 11:32 AM (9343 Views)
Second post. As the title say, this is all about my predictions for who will be turning heel, turning face, and what kind of impact each will have on the individual. I'll begin with the Face to Heel turns:
1. John Cena: They NEED to do this. Even if it isnt a full heel turn, at least make him a more serious character. I believe Cena and the WWE will benefit from a change of character from Super Cena.
2. Sheamus: Ever since becoming a face, Sheamus has been on the mic less and less. He's better suited as a heel IMO, and with him on Smackdown, it'll allow him to maintain a consistent spot in the WH picture.
3. R-Truth: This is someone else who needs to be a heel, or at least on some neutral level. His promos were made better by him not being the fan favorite and I believe a heel turn could net him a mid-card title.
4. Big Show: Every year, at least 1 big man who is a face has to go on that "mean" streak. The "I'm angry because i'm big and get no respect" streak. This year, it'll be the Big Show. What will it mean for him? Hmmm... Maybe feuds with Orton and Christian (He'll be up shortly)
5. Mason Ryan: He... doesnt matter right now. Turn him heel, have him squash people, and maybe give him a feud against a mid-carder than can carry him (Christian-again...he'll be up shortly)
Now here are my heel to face turns:
1. Christian: To put it simply, Christian as a Face benefits ALL up and coming heels. And with my guess being that he'll be moved to Raw, I see him bringing up the value of heels such as Mason Ryan and R-Truth. I believe Christian has a US title run or even WWE Championship run in him this year, as long as the WWE books him right, Christian will greatly benefit the business.
2. The Miz: YUP! The Miz will turn face this year! His time and heat as a heel isnt where it once was, it's time to turn Miz into the 2nd best Face on the mic. A Miz v Jericho feud would be mic GOLD for the WWE. I just feel as if it's time Miz gave it a go as a face, personal opinion.
3. Kane: I dont remember the last time Kane was a heel for an entire year, and to counter my prediction that Show and Ryan will go heel, with Ryan actually gaining some relevance, Kane's face turn is a must. Also seeing as I believe this year will be Takers last, a Brothers of Destruction brief reunion seems possible.
Those are my predictions, as a bonus, here is who I think is changing shows and what they'll be doing at some point this year.
1. Wade Barret (SD to Raw)- WWE Champion Barrett v Punk (Want it)
2. Alberto D. Rio (Raw to SD)- WH Champion
3. Kane (Raw to SD)- Mid Card, maybe feud for main title, but no victory.
4. Cody Rhodes (SD to Raw)- US title run and WWE title contention
5. R-Truth (Raw to SD)- Mid Card
6. Christian (SD to RAW)- Mid Card- US title run, WWE title contention
7. Randy Orton (SD to RAW)- He will NOT be on WWEs 2nd show for all of this year. WWE Champion.
8. CM Punk (Raw to SD)- Someone has to go to the big blue wrecking crew. Punk v. Daniel Bryan. Punk will win WH title.