View RSS Feed

Earthquake

5 Greatest Heel Turns Ever

Rating: 6 votes, 2.50 average.
Hey wrestling fans, here's a list of my 5 favourite heel turns. These are instant and surprising heel turns you didn't see coming, and they made the character into a mega heel and major player. This is not about how the heel turn turned out, this is about the moment of revealing.

5 Rikishi admits he ran down Stone Cold

Alot of people bitch about Rikishi being behind the whole hit and run thing but I enjoyed it. Everyone in the crowd and at home where shocked, nobody efver thought it would be Rikishi.

4 Triple H reveals himself behind the hit and run

When he hit Austin with the sledgehammer it was epic. Triple H had just turned heel again just as soon as people were getting used to his face run. "It was me all along...You Dumb son of a bitch"

3 Brock Lesnar turns on Kurt Angle

This was very unexpected as Brock had been a successful face and had a lot of momentum. When he feigned injry in a cage match against Mr McMahon his friend Kurt Angle (special ref) turned his attention to McMahon. Brock kips up, hits him with the F-5 and launches him into various sides of the cage.

2 Hulk Hogan joins nWo

Absolute unbelievable at the time. It never, ever seemed like Hogan would turn heel, and when he did it was a complete shock. Legendary moment.

1 Stone Cold turns heel at Wrestlemania

I couldn't believe this when it happened. The fact that it happened in the main event of Wrestlemania was epic. The fact that he was now aligned with Mr McMahon was the only way it could have been done. Watch the match, it is arguably the greatest match ever held. Listen to the crowd.

Let me know if you have any suggestions on what I could have put in. Thanks.

Submit "5 Greatest Heel Turns Ever" to Digg Submit "5 Greatest Heel Turns Ever" to del.icio.us Submit "5 Greatest Heel Turns Ever" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 Greatest Heel Turns Ever" to Google

Tags: heel turn, wwe
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Yeah, I think Michaels and Hogans heel turns are the most significant in recent memory. For Michaels, it started one of the greatest single careers of all time, and for Hogan, it made wrestling cool and important and put WCW over WWF for a long time.

The stone cold heel turn; no one even cared. They cheered for him anyway.
    Most of you seem to be getting abit offtrack. If you read my introduction you will see that I wasn't taking into account how the heel turns turned out at all. It was about how big they were the moment they happened. Austin's heel turn, though not successful, was major the when it happened. If it had turned out better you would be recalling the great moment he turned heel with mcmahon. Thts all, not ranting, just explaining the angle I'm coming at from better!
    SCSA's turn can't be the biggest here just for the simple fact that the crowd really didn't go against it. A lot of those fans were still cheering after he pinned him. I think Hogan's was bigger because the fans literally were disgusted with him. I have never seen any fans get that upset over something that happened in the ring.
    Sorry there is a clear #1 and it is the Hulk Hogan turn not other heel turn even comes close
    just a little list fellas relax, as I said it is a personal list. please don't worry yourselves I'm sure there are much more pressing matters..
    personally you need to take your love for Stone cold out of the equation to have any sort of decent opinon that is not super bias. I understand opinions are bias, However you need to check it sometimes
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.