View RSS Feed

Shaz11

Top 5 Custom Tag Teams I would like to see in WWE

Rate this Entry
I'll be writing about 5 Custom tag teams that I would like to see in the WWE! Hope you enjoy the read!

5. Tyson Kidd and Yoshi Tatsu
These two are great high flyers, which I always like to see. Yoshi is okay in the ring, but Tyson Kidd is excellent, and I think they are both underated. But the only problem is that Kidd is a heel while Tatsu is a face, so this is how I would book them. So their rivalry is over, well Tatsu thinks it is. But Kidd wants more, they brawl in the locker room. Kidd wants a match with Tatsu so he can beat him, but.....(say T.Long) in his office announces a tag match with Kidd and Tatsu teaming up facing Epico and Primo, if they win then they have one more match. The match ends with Kidd and Tatsu brawling and T.Long announces a rematch at Smackdown next week. Same tag match but it ends in disaster again! Epico and Primo walk out after Kidd and Tatsu can't come to personal terms. T.Long says one more match, but it will be against the Uso Brothers. But this time, Yoshi plays more agressive and the team actually works. But the Uso's get the win. Tatsu and Kidd argue outside the ring but then they both break the Uso's celebration, thus turning Tatsu heel. Now Tyson Kidd has a new tag partner who is a heel, and Tatsu has officially turned heel and it suits his face paint.

4. Justin Gabriel and Trent Barreta
I think this team would actually work, I know that Barreta is with Yoshi Tatsu but I prefer the team of Gabriel and Barreta. I would have this as a face team, and again, they are high flyer cruiserweights. And they both would have a sick finisher, with Barreta applying the Springboard Tornando DDT and then the opponent is on the floor on his back. That gives Gabriel the chance to apply the 450* Splash. This team would be great!

3. Brodus Clay and Ryback
I'm not all bothered about Ryback, but Vince McMahon pisses his pants for the big guys. I find Funkasaurus hillarious, but I was dissapointed with the debut, purely because I was expecting a monster. This team could work, just please turn Brodus Clay into a heel, so they can create this monster tag team.

2. JTG and Shad (Cryme Tyme)
Erm........Okay I cheated on this one, but I absolutely love Cryme Tyme. They had a brilliant gimmick, stealing JBL's hat, the tag team belts and then selling them to the fans for money. They had a brilliant catchphrase which goes 'Money, Money, yeah yeah' but for some reason they didn't win the titles once! They always got a good reaction, great chemistry and don't forget, JTG got an upset victory over Jericho, and then after a few months, Cryme Tyme split. And that's when the ball was dropped. Shad was scheduled to be a monster heel, but was released and JTG......? I absolutely love this team, so I would advice WWE to sign Shad and reunite the two!

1. John Cena and Randy Orton
Why not? After WM 28 you have John Cena with nothing to do, that's if he defeats The Rock, meaning that he is unstoppable. I would have Cena and Orton team up. This would let guys like Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes solidify their main event status, with Cena and Orton still doing something, so its a win-win. If they win the tag titles, who cares if they held it for a long time, wouldn't if give prestige to the belt that was precious before? Yes, is my answer. I doubt this would happen but it would be great.

Submit "Top 5 Custom Tag Teams I would like to see in WWE" to Digg Submit "Top 5 Custom Tag Teams I would like to see in WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5 Custom Tag Teams I would like to see in WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5 Custom Tag Teams I would like to see in WWE" to Google

Updated 01-23-2012 at 10:15 AM by Shaz11

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    not saying this was a bad blog bc it was creative. Its just that i could take or leave any of these teams. Other then orton/cena none of them scream out to me. and that is only bc i would think the orton /cena could be a neat story line. also i did like cryme time, but i think they ran their corse and they should just release JTG. again nice blog thinking outside the box
    Thanks for the comment @Toobeastly33, at least your not like other guys, who insult people!
    no prob, man you put in the work to write the blog i appreciate that. idk why people have to be dicks sometimes.
    The Cena - Orton team gives me the instant urge to think about Rated RKO. Back then it worked 'cause the pairing was quite unusual. It wouldn't work for me because it's too recent for me to forget.
    On a brighter note, i really dig the Clay/Ryback team, although both men have to undergo a gimmick change.
    So in a nutshell, nice blog dude. Keep the creativity alive!
    There's one team opportunity that WWE really missed out on:

Back when ECW was still on there were two brawlers. One was an up-and-coming guy, who was mowing through competition, the other a grizzled veteran who really knew how to make a good match. They could have gone with a mentor role for the vet, and all it required was a decent heel-turn from him. I am of course talking about: Sheamus and Finlay!

Was I the only one who realized how much potential this could have had as a team? With the power and fighting style to become the new Hawk and Animal, they could have played the nationality card and made a solid gimmick out of it (unlike some other teams *cough*La Resistance*cough*) The Celtic Conquerors (as I dubbed this imaginary team in my head and on the Forums at IWF) would have beem a great team, and great Tag Champs.
    @Beer_Villain - Cheers for the comment, will do!

@BlackFalcon - I absolutely agree with you there, Finlay was some underrated talent! You've got to be smoking the correct Marijuana!
    Barrett and Mcintyre
    Sheffield and Ryan

Those would be exciting!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.