View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

An Updated Wrestlemania 28 Card

Rate this Entry
Greetings Everyone,
A few days ago, I came up with a draft on how I would book "The Granddaddy Of Them All" Wrestlemania XXVIII. On this and other websites, I've seen them all: The Decent, The Bad, and The Russo. Here is an updated version of how I would book Wrestlemania XXVIII.
(Keep In Mond This Is Only A Draft)

Ringside Commentators: Jim Ross, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Josh Matthews

Ring Announcer: Howard Finkel

Match Card:
01: Ten Man Guantlet Match For The United States Championship:
Zack Ryder vs. Jack Swagger vs. Alex Riley vs. Christian vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Booker T vs. Rey Mysterio

02: WWE Tag-Team Championship Match:
Epico and Primo vs. The Usos

03: WWE Divas Championship Match:
Beth Pheonix vs. AJ
(Note: I wanted this to be Beth Pheonix vs. Kharma, but there is no way that she'll be ready for this event because of her pregnancy)

04: Kane w/Paul Bearer vs. Mark Henry

05: No Disqualification Match:
R-Truth vs. The Miz

06: WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase

07: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. The Undertaker

08: Last Man Standing Match:
Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

09: World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Challenger: Wade Barrett
vs.
Champion: Daniel Bryan

10: WWE Championship Match:
Challenger and Royal Rumble Winner: Chris Jericho
vs.
Champion: CM Punk

11: John Cena vs. The Rock

Well, that's my updated version of how I'd book Wrestlemania XXVIII. Follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35
PEACE!!!

Submit "An Updated Wrestlemania 28 Card" to Digg Submit "An Updated Wrestlemania 28 Card" to del.icio.us Submit "An Updated Wrestlemania 28 Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "An Updated Wrestlemania 28 Card" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If I may offer a critique...

Epico/Primo vs Usos would not work. Its been done way too much and would be a snoozefest. Look for Epico/Primo to defend against a newly formed team (like they did with Air Boom)

Gauntlet match for the US title features too many people from smackdown. They already compete for the IC belt, so no.

I like Kane v Henry (minus Bearer)

Stone Cold v Undertaker - not gonna happen. Look for HHH v Taker 2

I think Orton will win the Rumble and challenge Bryan @ WM

Jericho/ Punk will still happen.

Big Show vs. Shaq????

Beth Phoenix vs. Nattie????

Cena v Rock

In my opinion.
    No Goldust vs Cody? I'm okay with the card but I would not like to see this! I don't like the US Champion match either!

Good effort anyway! I ain't gonna bash ya or anything!
    Love the matches except for two critiques. I would change the gaunlet match to the Money In the Bank match as I've heard rumblings about it coming back to wrestlemania. I'd keep the tag elts out cuz they aren't very relivent anymore.

I could see Austin vs. Undertaker match cuz they both couldn't go full bar. But it's set up fro HHH vs. Undertaker 3. I would love HHH vs. Nash though. Would be awesome!!!!
    It's been debating on whether or not WWE will bring back the MITB PPV. I'd love the match to be back at Mania where it belongs.
    It'll be a huge letdown if it's HHH-Taker III. Taker needs somebody who he's never faced at Mania before.
    I think that Goldust knows that his career is pretty much in the books. I could see himself vs. Cody happening, but I don't think it's going to. Cody vs. Ted would be much more better in my opinion.
    The only critique I have is this. There won't be a Stone Cold vs Undertaker AND Nash vs HHH AND room for all the other matches, AND The Rock vs John Cena. Rock vs Cena is being billed as the biggest match in Wrestlemania history, *even though us who know wrestling and have watched for a long time know, it's not even top ten* The point is, the WWE will never put on anything that will outshine that match. Stone Cold vs Undertaker would out shine that match, and HHH vs Kevin Nash would take away some spotlight from the Rock vs Cena match. I'm surprised the WWE even considered bringing back Jericho in the first place as that match with CM Punk will also be taking some shine away.

Good ideas though.
    Updated 01-20-2012 at 06:47 PM by DK Wrestling Savior
    Rock vs. Cena will what the PPV will be remembered for. No doubt about it. But you can't just have that be the focus of the PPV. It's Wrestlemania for Pete's Sake!
    Look at Wrestlemania's such as 19, 21, 22, and 23 for example. They were remembered for more than one match. This Wrestlemania should be like that as well in some ways more than others.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.