View RSS Feed

CenationRules1087

John Cena: Honoring One Of The Best Sport's Entertainers

Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Hello Ladies & Jabroni's, CenationRules1087. Recently, in the January 2011 Wwe Magazine, they have an article named the Class Of 2002: Honoring The New Rookies! One of those fellow rookies that enter the World Wrestling Entertainment business that year was John Cena!!! In this blog I am going to honor the extraordinary career of The Champ himself~ John Cena. Please comment after reading my blog. Enjoy!
John Cena, one of the best sports entertainers that can put on a 5-star show!!! The never back down style and heart of a champion that no Wwe superstar has to date. Resembles crowd-growing crazy style of Hulk Hogan and the attitude of '' The Great One'' The Rock. What makes the Cenation leader different from other superstars? The never give up style that no Wwe superstar to date has. John Cena the champ has faced the greats such as Edge, Shawn Micheal's, Triple H, etc. Soon to battle The rock at Wrestlemania 28. Cena resembles the heartbeat of the World Wrestling Entertainment & has the Work-Ethnic of a Champion. Guaranteeing a spot in The Hall Of Fame. John Cena in one word is a
'' Champion.''
Ladies and Jabroni's lets honor the Champ's career with some of his memorable matches so far.

1~ John Cena Vs. Kurt Angle ( Cena Debut, Smackdown: June 27th 2002)

Kurt Angle calls out any young superstar from the back to challenge him. For a few seconds, no one answers the call. Angle calls out a young superstar again. The Wwe universe hears a very loud, bad music. No one knows who it is. A young kid comes down the ring with red trunks, & a haircut that is out of this world. Kurt Angle asks the kid for his name.
'' My name is John Cena!" Kurt Angle asks why the hell John Cena was their. John Cena says: "Ruthless Aggression!!!" John Cena takes control of Angle early in the match. We see the power punches of the new rookie named John Cena. The crowd is shocked that the young rookie is beating up on Kurt Angle, and Angle is unable to take control. The match last for a ten minutes until Angle turns the tables and pins John Cena. Cena asks for Angle to shake his hand. Kurt Angle walks away with a smirk on his face. This match introduced a new superstar named: John Cena!!!

2~ John Cena Vs. Chris Jericho ( Vengeance 2002)

If I am correct, I believe this was John Cena first Pay-Per-View. Chris Jericho wanted to show the rookie John Cena a lesson. Unfortunately for Chris Jericho, the quick rookie took control of the match and beat Jericho with a small cradle. Many were amazed that John Cena pulled out the victory on the first undisputed champion!

3~ John Cena Vs. The Big Show ( Wrestlemania 20~ U.s Championship)

John Cena has earned a United States Championship Match! John Cena faces The Big Show. Many ask is Cena going to pull out the win or is he going to fall victim to The Big Show. In his first Wrestlemania appearance, John Cena is victorious. He holds up his first United States Championship high & proud in Madison Square Garden!!!

4~ John Cena Vs. JBL ( Wrestlemania 21~ Wwe Championship)

John Cena takes on John Bradshaw Layfield in this extraordinary bout. John Cena wins his first Wwe Championship in this match!!!

5~ John Cena Vs. JBL ( Judgement Day~ Wwe Championship)

John Cena takes on JBL in a amazing match!! John Cena & JBL put on a five star match!!!

Honorable Mention
1~ John Cena Vs. Edge (Trilogy Of Matches)
2~John Cena Vs. Randy Orton ( Trilogy Of Matches)
3~John Cena Vs Shawn Micheal's ( Wrestlemania 23)
4~John Cena Vs. Nexus
5~John Cena Vs. C.M Punk

Ladies and Jabroni's, leave a comment after your done reading. I forgot to add the John Cena Vs. Triple H rivalry. If you don't leave a comment, this size fifteen boot is going to go up your Candy-ass!!!

Submit "John Cena: Honoring One Of The Best Sport's Entertainers" to Digg Submit "John Cena: Honoring One Of The Best Sport's Entertainers" to del.icio.us Submit "John Cena: Honoring One Of The Best Sport's Entertainers" to StumbleUpon Submit "John Cena: Honoring One Of The Best Sport's Entertainers" to Google

Updated 01-15-2012 at 04:43 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    As much as I hate and dislike Cena you made me think that over....... and i still don't like him. But nice blog kid.
    I understand that you obviously like him but your blog goes too far. He doesn't not have anywhere near the mic skills that The Rock had back in his prime and his reaction from the fans is not even better than CM Punk, never mind Hogan. As for his best matches they are all against guys who've had to carry him. Guys like Michaels, Angle, Edge and Punk have the ability to carry Cena and hide his limited move set. The ones against JBL and Big Show weren't that brilliant.
    I was a Cena fan until WM20.

From there he has been Vince's golden kid. It's only been the last 6 months where the fans in attendance have been voicing this. I watched last week's RAW and he seems to be getting those cheers back, simply and only because Kane is dong a great job of being heel and making Cena look good again.
    good blog,but i can only agree with you on the cena, angle match.that one was a classic,but the others you mention......meh.
    3~John Cena Vs Shawn Micheal's ( Wrestlemania 23)
    Yes it was a nice match... but nothing in comparment to theyr match on raw
    *Sigh*

Give me a moment to compose myself here...

It takes balls to submit a blog entry on John Cena in a time where the majority of the WWE fans are at an all time dislike of him (even I think hate is too strong a word), but I will give you credit where it is due. You named his best matches and made me remember when I was a fan of his, but it seems like you lifted all of this from the article you mentioned.

I completely agree with The Sneakiness. Although I liked him going into WrestleMania 21 until he unconvincingly beat JBL in what was the first of a multitude of Cena beatdowns followed by Hogan-esque comebacks. I respect him as the face of the company but to call his career extraordinary is an overstatement. His best matches have all been against people who have carried him through; Angle, HBK, Big Show (beat down/comeback against a giant is hardly a difficult match), JBL, CM Punk. Had he been around in the 1990s he would have been forgotten easily due to lack of charisma compared to Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock. The problem is that Vince has seen him as his golden boy for some time now and refuses to change his gimmick to something which might not only appeal to children.

It's just my opinion but to summarise I am, like many fans my age, bored of the John Cena gimmick.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sneakiness
    I was a Cena fan until WM20.

From there he has been Vince's golden kid. It's only been the last 6 months where the fans in attendance have been voicing this. I watched last week's RAW and he seems to be getting those cheers back, simply and only because Kane is dong a great job of being heel and making Cena look good again.
    so you were a fan of cena up until the point he won a big match
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.