View RSS Feed

CenationRules1087

Edge: In The Hall of Fame Already?

Rate this Entry
Today I will be blogging about finding out that Edge is the first pick for the 2012 Hall Of Fame induction ceremony. It is quite pleasing to see the Rated R Superstars storied career finally go into the Hall Of Fame. In my prospective, it is too early for Edge to be inducted to the Hall Of Fame. When I heard the news, I said it's very much too early. Edge has accomplished much in the Wwe but I thought he was going to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame in 2013. Later, I found out that Wwe is probably going to hold Wrestlemania 29 in the Met life Stadium in New-Jersey. It was shocking to me. I thought next years Wrestlemania would be held in the Skydome in Ontario, Canada. I thought Edge was going to be inducted in the Hall Of Fame in Canada, Edge home state. I din't think it was a smart move on Wwe to induct Edge into the Hall Of Fame this year. Anyway, I am happy that Edge's story-booked career is finally being cherished in the Hall Of Fame. Ladies and Jabroni's, I was expecting The Rock to get inducted into the Hall Of Fame this year ( Since it is the Great One's Hometown). On April 1st, 2012 we will see so many surprises, but the day before Wrestlemania 28 is the Hall Of Fame. Where every walking legend is honored for their Story-booked career. One inducted that stands out than none other is the Rated-R Superstar Edge!! Lets honor the Rated-R superstar by looking back at some of Edge's best moments in the 'E!!!

1~ Edge winning the Intercontinental Championship: One of Edge's biggest wins was winning the Intercontinental Championship. Through in the day and age of the World Wrestling Entertainment the this championship doesn't mean anything, back in the attitude era the Intercontinental Championship added you to the number one contenders list for the Wwe Championship. Through Edge while Intercontinental champion didn't win the Wwe championship proved that one day he will be one of the young upcoming World Championship, the business would ever see. Edge was on the world to fame!

2~ Edge wins The Money In The Bank Match at Wrestlemania 21: One of Edge's major accomplishments. Edge wins the inaugural Money In The Bank Match at Wrestlemania 21. The match was a perfect 5-star match up. It show-cased what Edge could do. This match was a masterpiece!!!

3~ Edge wins his first Wwe Championship: After John Cena came out of a grueling elimination chamber match, Edge as an Ultimate Opportunist as he was, cashed in his Wrestlemania 21 Money In The Bank briefcase!!! Edge is named the Ultimate Opportunist and claims his first Wwe Championship!!!

4~ Edge wins his first the World Heavyweight Championship: After a grueling steel cage match between The Undertaker and Batista, the match is declared a draw when both man feet touch the floor. Mark Henry comes out and attacks The Undertaker. The Undertaker unable to get up, the ultimate opportunist comes out and catches in his Money In The Bank briefcase prior of winning the briefcase from Mr.Kennedy on that following Monday Night Raw. Edge does two spears to The Undertaker and successfully wins the his first World Heavyweight Championship!!!

5~ Edge main events Wrestlemania 24: Edge always wanted to headline the main event of Wrestlemania. At Wrestlemania 24, he had the chance to main event Wrestlemania and go after The Undertaker undefeated streak. Through not beating The Undertakers streak, Edge headlined the main event of Wrestlemania 24!!!

6~ Edge wins the 2010 Royal Rumble Match: Edge came back after a injury, and wins the Royal Rumble!!! He would later Vs. Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 26 for the World Heavyweight Championship, losing but had acknowledgement of winning the Royal Rumble and headlining the main event for the Smackdown brand!!!

7~ Edge Retires: Shocking news to hear the Rated-R superstar retiring. In the first time in many years or even the first time in the World Wrestling Entertainment, a superstars retires with the World Heavyweight Championship!!

The Rated-R superstar has had a story-career!!! Edge is the right material for the Hall Of Fame. Looking back at all his great moments, Edge deserves to be in the Hall Of Fame. I can understand now why Wwe inducted Edge into the Hall Of Fame this year. It's because Edge left the Wwe as a Champion!!!

Submit "Edge: In The Hall of Fame Already?" to Digg Submit "Edge: In The Hall of Fame Already?" to del.icio.us Submit "Edge: In The Hall of Fame Already?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Edge: In The Hall of Fame Already?" to Google

Updated 01-14-2012 at 11:19 AM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    You missed a few key moments, I would add some of his Tag Title wins.
    I completely agree. Too early for Edge. He hasn't even been retired a year. However, it is well deserved. Good blog. Nice quick rundown of accomplishments.
    Why wait until Edge is really old or died to inducted him, because you can't really do anything else that good for the WWE once you retire so why wait. I say if they are good and HOF worthy which Edge is, do it as soon as possible.
    Edge became popular after his tag matches with The Hardyz and The Dudleyz.
    HBK was inducted after one year,why not Edge?? I think one reason may be that because of his injury,Edge will never wrestle again. Much like HBK says he won't wrestle again because of losing a retirement match. They don't want to induct anybody who might come back and wrestle full-time.
    Its too soon i reckon gotta wonder whether Vince puts people in the hall just to deter them from going elswhere even though he does deserve to be in their one day.
    You skiped a lot of things atleast you could of mentioned his tag team win and maybe mention his most shocking moments and best feuds.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.