View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

TNA Presents: Lockdown 2012 Predictions and How I'd Book It

Rate this Entry
Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
I'd normally post an article like this under the forums section, but for some reason my iPAD isn't working right so I'm going to make this a blog.*

Every year, TNA Wrestling hosts (in my opinion) one of the Top 10 Biggest Pay-Per-Views of the year. It is TNA's equivalent of WWE's Survivor Series, and it's name, is Lockdown.*
This is one of TNA's three biggest Pay-Per-Views of the year. (the other two being Slammiversary and Bound For Glory) It is the type of event that needs to be planned the right way. This is how I would do it in order to make it memorable.

I'd want to have this event take place in a key wrestling city. Or better yet, an attitude town (such as Chicago for example).

The Ring-Side Commentators would be: Mike Tenay, Taz, and Eric Bischoff
The Backstage Interviewer would be: Christy Hemme
The Ring Announcer would be: Jeremy Borash

The Match Card:
01: Xscape Match For The X Division Championship:
Austin Aires vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Zima Ion vs. D'Angelo Dinero vs. Shannon Moore vs. Anthony Neese

02: Steel Cage Match For The TNA World Tag Team Championships:
Magnus and Samoa Joe vs. The Motor City Machine Guns

03: Steel Cage Match:
Kazarian vs. Christopher Daniels

04: Queen Of The Cage Match For The TNA Knockouts Championship
Gail Kim vs. Madison Rayne vs. ODB vs. Mickie James vs. Tara vs. Sarita vs. Rosita vs. Traci Brooks

05: Steel Cage Match:
Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy

06: Steel Cage Match:*
Crimson vs. Matt Morgan

07: Steel Cage Match For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship:*
Robert Roode vs. James Storm **

08: Lethal Lockdown Winner-Take-All Elimination Match
(If Team TNA Wins, Then Immortal Is Barred From TNA Wrestling Forever
If Team Immortal Wins, Then They Regain Control Of TNA Wrestling)
Team TNA:
(Hulk Hogan, Sting, Abyss, Garrett Bischoff, and AJ Styles)
Vs.
Team Immortal:
(Bully Ray, Gunner, Ric Flair, Scott Steiner, and Jeff Jarrett)

(The last two men standing would be Hulk Hogan and Jeff Jarrett. They would be wearing themselves out going back and forth, when Kurt Angle comes out. When Angle arrives, he grabs an acoustic guitar from underneath the ring. He makes his way inside the cage and tells Jeff to set Hogan up for the Equalizer. Jarrett agrees. *But while Jarrett's back is turned, Angle hits the Acoustic Equalizer on him. Hogan then pins Jarrett for the win.)*

Well, that ends this entry. Follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35
PEACE!!!

Submit "TNA Presents: Lockdown 2012 Predictions and How I'd Book It" to Digg Submit "TNA Presents: Lockdown 2012 Predictions and How I'd Book It" to del.icio.us Submit "TNA Presents: Lockdown 2012 Predictions and How I'd Book It" to StumbleUpon Submit "TNA Presents: Lockdown 2012 Predictions and How I'd Book It" to Google

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.