View RSS Feed

lewism173

Change in Impact Wrestling, Fires, Hires, and PPVs

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Using the money right
They have to use there money and use it right, They should get sponsor’s in I wouldn’t mind if they had some advert’s with there star’s in them. They can go back to having some logo’s in the ring of there sponsor’s, also start using the backstage interview again and have the background have more logo’s
Who to fire and hire
Fire-
Hernandez
Christopher Daniel’s
Kurt Angle (a storyline to let him go to olimpic’s)
Hernandez tag partner (whatever his name is)
Angelina Love (doesn’t seem into it anymore)
Robbie T(rob terry)
Madison Rayne
Hire –
MVP (if he want’s to come)
Jay Lethal
Chris Hero(if wwe doesn’t get him)
The Arena
First of all the six sided ring won’t be back so I,m not gonna talk about it.Get Impact out of Universal studio’s. Take it on the road twice a month rest of the time have a arena to them self’s most likely about 3 fourth’s the size of wwe’s arena’s. Bring back the tunnel on the entrance stage. Use more pyro.
New show
Put a new name on Xpolsion and make it two hour’s with about 3 match’s mostly using knockout’s, the x division and jobbers because first two division’s are big and need more time and also jobber’s need time too. You can still have spin cycle and other sgement’s
PPV’s
Every single one of them need’s to be on the road and need to be the same size as a RAW Or Smackdown Live event
I will now address who will be in every divison
Knockout’s
Main scene – Velvet, Mickie, Winter, Gail Kim and Sarita
Putting talent’s over - (Gail and Mickie will move here eventually) Tara, ODB Karen (as manger type thing ) and Traci
Young building talent – Rosita, Miss Tessmacher and Toxin (Maybe hire a indy star) (these girl’s will eventully replace gail and mickie in main scene)
Tag Division
(all of these are main scene)
Team 3D (Hopefully after Bully ray’s stop’s being as effective in main divison) Moter City Machine gun’s, British Invasion and make more tag team’s example Jeff Jarret and Eric Young or Jeff Hardy and RVD or even Kaz and RVD or AJ and any of those three
X divison and tv title
Now most of the X divison if not all will also appear in TV title scene w
X division – main scene – Austin Aries’,Shannon Moore, Kaz, Jay Lethal
Putting talent over – RVD, Kid Kash and Jay Lethal and Kaz will also do this at time’s
Young talent’s – jesse Sorreson, Zema Ion and Anthony nesse
TV title – Most of X divison excluding young guy’s, James storm, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarret, Gunner, EY, Robbie E, Chris Hero, MVP, Bully Ray, Pope
World title
Main scene – Jeff hardy, Bobby Rhode, Aj Styles, James storm, Bully Ray,
Working there way toward’s main scene – Pope, Mr Anderson, Jay Lethal, MVP

Submit "Change in Impact Wrestling, Fires, Hires, and PPVs" to Digg Submit "Change in Impact Wrestling, Fires, Hires, and PPVs" to del.icio.us Submit "Change in Impact Wrestling, Fires, Hires, and PPVs" to StumbleUpon Submit "Change in Impact Wrestling, Fires, Hires, and PPVs" to Google

Updated 01-08-2012 at 04:48 PM by Frank

Tags: tna
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @wrestlingfan66513 Morgan yeah Maybe I forgot him, Angle again I feel if he's going to the Olympics I think Pope and other should be pushed much more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.