View RSS Feed

ozfan

WWE '12: Pros and Cons

Rate this Entry
Here a list of some PROS and CONS in WWE '12

[U][B][I]PROS[/I]
[/B][/U][B]- Championship matches:[/B] I like how you can make a title match during any time.
[B]- Road to WrestleMania:[/B] A longer storyline in RTWM is something that makes this game great.
[B]- WWE Universe:[/B] A couple of things I like about this year's WWE Universe mode, tag teams are not created automatically, interference in WWE 12 is rarer than the interference in the previous game and you can choose to interfere in certain matches.
[B]- Championship Settings: [/B]I find it pretty fun how you can switch what title goes on a specific brand. i.e. (WWE Championship on Raw, you can switch it and put it on SmackDown, like they had in 2002-2005).
[B]- Brands/Shows: [/B]Another feature I like in WWE 12 is being able to create your own show and replace it with a current show. i.e. (Replacing Superstars with WCW, ECW or a created show and replacing a PPV, such as Fatal-4-Way and replacing it with Capitol Punishment, which of course you'll have to create.
[B]- Create-an-Arena:[/B] Creating your own arena could be one of the 3 things which makes WWE 12 a great game.
[B]- Limb targeting: [/B]One of the best features in the game. I hope it is in the next WWE game.
- [B]Predator Technology: [/B]The predator technology adds a very realistic turn to the game.
[B][I][U]
CONS
[/U][/I]-[/B] [B]Injuries: [/B]Some injuries in WWE 12 are okay, unless they are happening regularly, which they are. I dont think it was a good idea, especially when top superstars are being injured. I think to turn this into a PRO, they should of installed an option to turn injuries OFF.
[B]-[/B] [B]​Game play: [/B]Now I know the creators of WWE 12 wanted to make the game more challenging but in some parts of the game, they've made it nearly impossible to complete.
[B]-[/B] [B]Announcer Table: [/B]Even though there is only 1 announcers desk in the game, that's not what phases me. I think they should of let us fight on top of the announcers table and put them through it. It becomes more realistic and what makes it unrealistic is the fact that when you slam someone through the table, its only their legs that go through.
[B]-[/B] [B]Interference: [/B]Even though interference in matches has been reduced, I think the game makers should of installed an option to turn interferences OFF.

Submit "WWE '12: Pros and Cons" to Digg Submit "WWE '12: Pros and Cons" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE '12: Pros and Cons" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE '12: Pros and Cons" to Google

Tags: wwe 12
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ive injured big zeke 3 times in 5 months with sin cara. The game has turned it into a fued where zeke comes back and attacks sin cara every time which then sets up a match the following week. Everytime we have the comeback match, he gets injured straight away again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.