View RSS Feed

ozfan

Second Opinion: Who Should Win the Royal Rumble

Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.
Here is a list of my opinions on who I think should win next year's Royal Rumble match.....

SUPERSTARS WHO [B]HAVEN'T[/B] WON THE ROYAL RUMBLE

[B]Kane:[/B] Everyone would probably expect someone like Kane, who is one of the major Superstars in WWE to have never won the Royal Rumble, to win the match and go on to WrestleMania and challenge a champion. Kane has just returned from injury with his mask and a new attire and is more aggressive now than he has been since 2003 when he first took the first mask off. Kane should win the Royal Rumble next year since he has not won it before, and since it would make a lot of sense, with him just returning and it would make him seem more dominant and it would give him a good opportunity to get back into the title picture. And where better to do it than the Royal Rumble?

[B]Mark Henry:[/B] I believe Mark Henry should win the Royal Rumble because he has gone from mid-carder to main event matches and in order to keep him there and to stop him falling through the cracks like he did in 2007 and 2008 after he lost the ECW World Heavyweight Championship, then he should at least have a title match at the Royal Rumble. Or better yet, compete and win the Royal Rumble match.

[B]Big Show:[/B] Big Show: Another major Superstar who has never won the Rumble match but on 2 separate occasions, has made runner up. Once against The Rock and again against Chris Benoit. It would make perfect sense to have Big Show in the title picture at WrestleMania, especially after what happened at TLC.

[B]CM Punk:[/B] This most likely won't happen since Punk is WWE Champion. But if he loses before Royal Rumble and has a rematch and loses, which is highly unlikely, he should win the Royal Rumble and then he would have basically done it all. World Champion, Tag Team Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Money In The Bank, ROYAL RUMBLE.

[B]Christian:[/B] If Christian makes it to the Royal Rumble next year, he should be in the top 3 choices on who should win the match and this would be a great way for him to return from injury.

[B]Chris Jericho:[/B] Now, I'm not a Jerichoholic but as most of you may know, there have been vignettes aired on RAW for "1/2/12". Many people think that it is for Jericho's return to WWE. If so, then Jericho should be in the Royal Rumble match and most likely, should win. If not, then Jericho should still win the Royal Rumble match but instead, actually return at the event and win it. That would be better.

SUPERSTARS WHO [B]HAVE[/B] WON THE ROYAL RUMBLE

[B]The Rock:[/B] The Rock will probably not show his face until a month before WrestleMania 28 but if he does, then he should definitely compete in the Royal Rumble and win the title at Elimination Chamber or the first match at WM28.

[B]John Cena:[/B] Not many people would agree with me when I say Cena deserves to win the Royal Rumble again but it would make the most sense. I mean, WWE want Cena and Rock to compete for the WWE Championship and they are doing what they can to make sure it happens. How better to than for Cena to win the Royal Rumble match, have his title match at Elimination Chamber (like he did in 2008),win the title and defend it against Rock at WrestleMania? There is no better way.

My FINAL pick....John Cena. I think it would make a much more better and realistic storyline.

Submit "Second Opinion: Who Should Win the Royal Rumble" to Digg Submit "Second Opinion: Who Should Win the Royal Rumble" to del.icio.us Submit "Second Opinion: Who Should Win the Royal Rumble" to StumbleUpon Submit "Second Opinion: Who Should Win the Royal Rumble" to Google

Updated 12-22-2011 at 06:38 PM by Frank

Tags: royal rumble
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I don't think that Cena will win the Royal Rumble. For Mania, I want Cena/Rock to not be for the WWE Championship. I would either have Chris Jericho come back and win it to face Punk at Mania, or have Orton win it, since he's the hometown hero that night, and face Daniel Bryan for the WHC.
    The Cena/Orton match ruined elimination chamber 2008, Cena won a match at WRESTLEMANIA, not EC, so Cena ruined his own RR win once, I don't think he should do it again.
    I think the Royal Rumble winner will be either Orton, Sheamus or Barrett.
    Hey. Okay blog here. I don't know where the idea came from that the WWE "really wants The Rock vs Cena to be for the WWE Title". I can assure that there's probably a 99.99999999999% that it won't be a title match. And I must credit you for not being one of these people who are ranting and raving for Dolph Ziggler to win it.
    Well I'll be one of the guys to rant and rave about Dolph Ziggler. If anyone has been watching the past 4 PPV's you will see that Dolph has been doing double duty on almost all of them. That says a lot in my book.
    I personally don't want Rock vs Cena to be for the belt as surely Icon vs Icon is enough to draw already. I'd like Dolph,Sheamus or Christian to win it. I think Orton and Barrett will have another match at the Royal rumble which rules both of them out.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.