View RSS Feed

Cross

More Things That Bug Me about the WWE

Rate this Entry
Hey guys hope your having a good day. This is Cross here with blog number 2. In my last blog I talked about things that bugged me about the WWE. This is pretty much more added to it.

Hot Tags
This happens in almost every tag team match. It just takes way the realism of the WWE. Plus opponents should know when John Cena runs into you with his shoulder to not get back up or he will continue his 5 mooves of doom.

WWE Changes the Rules
If you remember when you cash in Money in the Bank(MITB) then your competitor must be standing before you start the match. When Daniel Bryan cashed it in he didn't have to wait for the Big Show to get up. That is just one of many examples.

Tag Team Division
Tag Teams need to say together longer because we have seen this rivarly so many times when a tag team breaks up. We need tag teams that will actually stay together for a decent amount of time. Plus I think they should bring back the world tag team titles. It just showed that each seperate band had its specialtiy of tag teams. Which makes me moove on to another point. Plus they need to able to cut promos.

Smackdown Superstars on Raw/Raw Superstars on Smackdown
Whats the point of the WWE Draft if you can be on both shows anyway? I like the WWE Draft but now they have Raw Supershow. I understand having special night with both brands but now its lost its value when both brands compete ont he same show anyways.

Diva Division
Now I enjoy the divas. I know they can put on a great match (like Beth Phoenix has done with Kelly Kelly and Eve). WWE just doesnt seem to care about solid feuds with them as well as not caring about thewm cutting promos. Its sad. Plus what happened to divas facing superstars? I thought it was really interesting when they did matches like this because it showed this division is not to be messed with.

Pay-Per Views
What happened to Judgement Day? Backlash? Cyber Sunday(amazing ppv)? All those pay per views that were not gimmicky. Some have done well like Money in the Bank and Extreme Rules but Cell ppv? I cannot even call it by its real name cause it has been so degraded. Plus Cyber Sunday it was the people's matches. I just really am sad that these amazing pay per views are on retirement.

If there are more things that make me mad about the WWE then I will let yall know. Thanks for reading and hope yall enjoyed it. And this is Cross saying remember the Cross.

Submit "More Things That Bug Me about the WWE" to Digg Submit "More Things That Bug Me about the WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "More Things That Bug Me about the WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "More Things That Bug Me about the WWE" to Google

Updated 01-08-2012 at 03:08 AM by Frank

Tags: change
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Enjoyed your blog but hot tags are basic wrestling psychology (heels beat a guy down to build the babyface comeback) . They've been around since tag team wrestling was evented and the most common way to tell a story in a tag bout and is done in all promotions not just WWE. On the subject of changing the rules does anyone else remember when triple threat matches used to have count outs and disqualifications and then about 10/11 years ago WWE made all triple threats no dq. I was watching a match from the late 90's the other day and JR was talking about the risk of being dq'd
    Updated 01-08-2012 at 03:30 AM by AJ1981
    I love the gimmick PPV's but i agree on Cell, watered down wayyy to much
    WWE simply needs to combine their smackdown and RAW rosters, then have one heavyweight title. They have barely any top notch talent, they don't even have the talent to have two brands
    You should look for the things you love instead
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608
    WWE simply needs to combine their smackdown and RAW rosters, then have one heavyweight title. They have barely any top notch talent, they don't even have the talent to have two brands
    Now thats an actual idea
    yeah man look for the things you love
    You know, i see your point about each brand getting their own tag championships, but at this point there aren't enough valid tag teams on each brand to justify that. I mean, in the E right now you have Air Boom, Primo/Epico, The Usos...and that's all that really come to mind as active tag teams, correct me if i'm wrong and there are more and i am just missing them. I feel like there would need ot be 3 to 4 credible teams on each brand, for the brands to have their own separate tag championships

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.