View RSS Feed

mizisawesome12345

How I would Book Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Here is how I would book a storyline between Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler:

OK so Ziggler will face Punk this Monday on Raw for the WWE Championship and I would make CM punk lose.Ziggler would've been about to win but a countdown clock would appear on the screen and Chris Jericho would return(also revealing the 2-1-12 identity),hit a code breaker on Dolph Ziggler causing Punk to be disqualified thus retaining his WWE ChampionshipAt the Royal Rumble,Chris Jericho would win and on Raw,would announce he will face the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania 28 but Ziggler would come out and say that Jericho cost him his WWE Championship and Ziggler would challenge him at Elimination Chamber in a Ladder Match with the winner getting the WWE Championship oppurtunity.Jericho would agree,but on one condition,If he could defeat Mark Henry and Wade Barreett in a 2 on 1 handicap match!

Next week,in the main event,Punk would help Ziggler win the match,thus turning heel.Next week he would explain that the WWE Championship is everything to him and that he would do everything to keep it.He helped Ziggler because he could easily defeat him and that Jericho was a much harder challenge.

At Elimination Chamber,Jericho would be in a winning position but Punk would attack Jericho causing Ziggler to win.But at Raw,The Excecutive Vice President Of Talent Relations and Interim Raw General Manager John Laurinitus would announce that he doesn't like cheating and what Punk did to Jericho was unfar.He would announce that CM Punk will face Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho in Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 28 and at WM,Jericho would come out on top!

Hope you liked it,please comment

Submit "How I would Book Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler" to Digg Submit "How I would Book Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler" to del.icio.us Submit "How I would Book Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler" to StumbleUpon Submit "How I would Book Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I dont like your booking, I hope this won't be like that, that would be horrible
    I don't like this, Punk turning heel? I don't think so, he's over with the fans!
    Sounds like...1st off, if it is Jericho...it'll play like this....
    Punk will dominate "Ziggles", Vicki and Larengitis...but as he is about to win, the Titantron will aire the video...no one will come out, but the distraction will allow Ziggles to roll-up Punk for the win!

Later Jerich will come out, congratulate Ziggler and throw his name in the ring as a contender, proclaiming, "I am the best at what i do"...similar to Punk's Best in the World. Eventually Punk and Jericho will feud to determine the #1 contender.
    Horrible booking idea. Don't worry, it won't be like that. I know the WWE creative team is usually a room full of idiots, but even they can't be dumb enough to do something like this.

@5 Finger. I don't like your idea either, nor do I think it will happen. Ziggles ain't winning the title and I don't think they are going to immediately put Jericho into the Punk feud. We're too far away from Wrestlemania for that. We're not going to have Jericho vs Punk at Royal Rumble, and at whatever is next, then at Elimination Chamber, THEN at Wrestlemania. Not gonna happen and it would get really old.
    Im so sick of this dolph ziggler shit...first untalented as fuck zack ryder wins the us title which btw gives the belt zero credibility, now ppl wanna see ziggles win the wwe title?? God what a bunch of morons we have on the internet.. Ill say it once great midcarder and no more
    dolph ziggler would be a great tully blanchard in the four horsemen kind of stable meaning second on the ladder while cm punk and chris jericho are the first so ruining this PLEASE DON't do this wwe 3 way stuff sucks just have one heel one face or 2 tweeners go at it promo's etc just on their biggest opponent etc.
    I don't see that happening. Punk will hold the title until Mania (assuming that EC match will be for #1 contender) and he will face the EC winner (Miz ?) at wrestlemania. Ziggler fits nowhere in the equation.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.