View RSS Feed

Shaz11

WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011 2/3

Rate this Entry
Hey guys, this is Part 2/3 of the WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011!

Please read Part 1 before reading this http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...wards-2011-1-3

Newcomer of the Year:

Crimson

Crimson has made a massive impact during his time in IW, his mic skills are good but he really does need to improve his ring abillities alot! He currently has an undefeated streak which boosts his chance of being a main event, and he is also 1 half of the Tag Team Champion along with 7 footer, Matt Morgan!

Catchphrase of the Year:

Woo Woo Woo, You know it! - Zack Ryder:

This catchphrase is very catchy and it was created by Zack Ryder himself!

Tag Team of the Year

Beer Money, Inc:

WWE and Impact Wrestling's tag team division went downhill by far, but its no doubt that Beer Money, Inc were the best Tag Team of 2011! I was disappointed to see that they split but now they have turned into main eventers, which I am loving!

Heel of the Year:

Mark Henry

Come on! Talk about Sexual Chocolate and you are another victim in the hall of pain! There is no doubt that Henry is the heel of the year, he broke Big Show and Kane's leg to solidify his heel status! And also he is the 2nd Black guy to win the World Heavyweight Champion (correct me if I'm wrong!)

Face of the Year:

Cm Punk

Do I need to explain?

Well that was Part 2/3, hope you enjoyed it!

Submit "WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011 2/3" to Digg Submit "WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011 2/3" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011 2/3" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011 2/3" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Booker T, Mark Henry and Ron Simmons actually. So he is the Third.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine
    Booker T, Mark Henry and Ron Simmons actually. So he is the Third.

By World heavyweight he means the one that Triple H introduced in 2002 I assume
    I felt like miz was the heel of the year only because he is one of the best if not the best heel in the wrestling buisness today .. The fans love to boo him

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.