View RSS Feed

AreYaSerious

Build up of the Divisions, means more prestige.

Rate this Entry
Mid Card Division, and Titles
Build up the mid card scene. Give the titles some prestige, and elevate them. Make them relevant again!

U.S. Title
Okay, Ziggler was a decent champion, but I think he is moving on to the main events, and unlike Ziggler. Ryder will actually defend the title. So it's a perfect time to build the title's competition and prestige.

Bring other mid card heels Clay, Swagger, and Mcintyre. Yes, I know these guys aren't the big names, but they still would make for great build up for the US Title.

What about the faces for the competition? That's easy, Ryder, Alex Riley, and Mason Ryan. Now I know they may not seem like much, but it's enough to help build up the mid card division.

After you build up the competition, and prestige with Swagger. Bring in The Miz, or Del Rio to raise the prestige and elevate the title. To help bring more competition in and make it look like a title that is really wanted. Let a former champion hold the title for a while.

I.C. Title
Cody Rhodes, is doing a great job of building the prestige but he cannot do it by himself. He needs decent competition to build the title up.

What would really build this title up is a feud with Sheamus. It would bring more competitors to compete for the title. Throw guys like Ted Dibiase, Johnny Curtis, Justin Gabriel and Trent Baretta in the I.C. Title Picture. Mix and spice it up with those guys, get them into feuds.

With good you have to have bad. Throw Jinder Mahal, Hunico, Wade Barrett, Tyson Kidd and Big Zeke. Yes I know he's a face, but he needs to be heel. He gets no reaction as a face. Mix and spice it up with these guys as heels. So the title picture don't get stale.

Tag Team Division, and Titles
Okay is it me, or is it a great time to build that up? With teams like the USOs, Air-Boom, and Primo and Epico. We still need more teams, so we can finally build up the prestige to the titles. Oh and stop breaking up teams, after not getting the titles.

Why not team Aley Riley, with Johnny Curtis? Both seem to be decent on the mic, and both need improving in the ring. They seem like they have similar styles. Could make a very good team if you ask me. Both are being over looked, could be a chance to get noticed!

I would also think Trent Baretta, and Justin Gabriel would make a pretty good team as well. Both have a unique style. Could be a good tag team.

Since, Ziggler is moving onto main events it seems like. How bout Vickie recruits Drew Mcintyre, and manages Mcintyre and Swagger as a tag team.

Team Tyson Kidd up with Tyler Reks. Seeing as Kidd is a smaller guy, and Tyler Reks is a big intimating guy. Kidd can do the talking, and Tyler can do the destroying. With their webshow that's out they are friends. Friends tend to have great chemistry. I say they would be a hell of a tag team.

With those guys build up the tag team division, and then bring in a megateam. Get Cena and Orton away from the main events, and have them team up. These guys would be bigger then DX. Really raise the tag team gold. Have them hold the tag team gold for a good while, and make the tag titles prestigious. Look on the bright side it would keep Orton and Cena away from the Big Championships.

Oh and bring in some managers for teams. Like Primo and Epico have Rosa. The USOs need to bring in Tamina. I'm not saying every team needs a manger, but the ones with poor mic skills need them. Besides it's not like the diva's are doing anything.

Diva's Division, and Title
To be honest, I thought the Diva's Divison was going to change with the dominate divas holding the title, and dominating the competition. Now we have enough diva's to really have a good division. WWE just needs to book more Diva matches, and take the diva's seriously. Let them wrestle, and build up characters. Share the spotlight with the divas, not just Kelly Kelly, and the other barbies. I mean it's not a serious division, and it's a joke. So anything is really a step up from what it is now.

Submit "Build up of the Divisions, means more prestige." to Digg Submit "Build up of the Divisions, means more prestige." to del.icio.us Submit "Build up of the Divisions, means more prestige." to StumbleUpon Submit "Build up of the Divisions, means more prestige." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gotta say, I like Reks and Hawkins in a team, if you bring them up into the Tga Championship picture, than either put Tyson in the US title picture or bring back Vance Archer to team with him, that guy was fierce.
    Quote Originally Posted by djslang
    Im DJ Slang

@Renevious how dare you talk to me like that,as you can see I can talk/type English.I think you and a lot of other EWN members need to get there eyes checked, because as you can see the word slang is actually apart of my name.I new people like you would insult me when I use slang, that is why I actually put slang as part of my name!!! I maybe a new member, but next time you insult me. I will make you cry like the little cry baby you are, and you will never come back to this site again.
    'I will make you cry like the little cry baby you are, and you will never come back to this site again'?

Really? How can he be a baby if he's got a good knowledge of Wrestling?
    Im DJ Slang

shaz11 dont tell me u need 2 go get ur eyes cheacked cause i called him a cry baby dat means he cryes like a baby u left out der crying part and just left baby how can he be a baby? cause baby well r babys......shaz11 yes shaz if he cryes like a baby dat doesn't mean he knws wrestling and i didn't even say he did not have good knowledge at wrestling and if u looked wat he typed he crtized my slang he did not disagree on anything i said towards dis blog?so next time u comment on something make sure u looked it carefully wid ur glases
    Im DJ Slang

@shaz11 Don't tell me you need to go get your eyes checked, because i called him a cry baby. That means he cries like a baby; you left out the crying part and just left baby. How can he be a baby? Because babies well r babies......shaz11. Yes shaz, if he cries like a baby that doesn't mean he knows wrestling and i didn't even say he did not have a good knowledge at wrestling and if u looked at what he typed he criticised my slang, he did not disagree on anything i said towards this blog. So next time you comment on something, make sure you looked at it carefully with your glasses
    This is what you would have put, if you had basic grasp of decent grammar.
    Im DJ Slang

shaz11 dont tell me u need 2 go get ur eyes cheacked cause i called him a cry baby dat means he cryes like a baby u left out der crying part and just left baby how can he be a baby? cause baby well r babys......shaz11 yes shaz if he cryes like a baby dat doesn't mean he knws wrestling and i didn't even say he did not have good knowledge at wrestling and if u looked wat he typed he crtized my slang he did not disagree on anything i said towards dis blog?so next time u comment on something make sure u looked it carefully wid ur glases
    What do you think your gonna get by typing in slang? Obviously your gonna get critisism! He does NOT understand what you are saying and neither do I so you should stop writing crap to people who don't have a clue what your typing in!

You do know that babies have little knowledge, so if Renevious is a baby, then why can you see correct words on his post?
    great blog AYS

and I'm sure djslang will be banned soon enough
    Thanks for the comments regarding the blog

djslang, I'm glad you got banned, troll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.