View RSS Feed

robMstull

WWE's Next Unstoppable Heel

Rate this Entry
This blog is in response to RomanFlare's blog on the poor WWE ratings, and why it is so poor. That's because there isn't an unstoppable heel in the WWE (IE: Triple H in the Attitude Era, Randy Orton in 2007, etc...). Now, who should be WWE's unstoppable heel in 2012? I'm going to breakdown certain superstars from both Raw and Smackdown to determine that.

-CM Punk: Most people would look to CM Punk, because of his amazing heel turn earlier in the year. But WWE completely dropped the ball on him and made him the most popular face on Raw, so he would be out of the running.

-John Cena: Once again, people think that John Cena could have another heel running because of his feud with The Rock leading into WrestleMania 28. I think that a Cena heel turn is coming, but c'mon, he's not got the in ring ability IMO to take the reigns as WWE's Unstoppable Heel.

-Wade Barrett: Wade is already one of the most unpopular wrestlers in the WWE Universe, and I think that he should be put in the main event sooner, rather than later. If he could get his hands on the World Heavyweight Championship, then I think that Mr. Barrett could be the unstoppable heel of Smackdown.

-Brodus Clay: Clay has yet to make his debut on Monday Night Raw, so I think that John Larengitis is saving his debut to be a memorable occasion. I think that he could be like Umaga (RIP) but he has the potential to be a much bigger heel because of his teaming with Johnny Ace, and David Otunga.

-The Miz: This man has maintained a main event spot for quite some time, and I think that he has the potential to be a mega heel. So, why doesn't WWE do something about this...?

-Alberto Del Rio: This guy is what CM Punk refers to as "One Dementional (A-Z)." He is a great wrestler, don't get me wrong, but he would have to improve his mic ability (along with Dbry) a little bit more to be the WWE's Next Unstoppable Heel.

-Cody Rhodes: The Intercontinental Champion is the most likely person to be the next unstoppable heel in the WWE. He has had the IC Championship for sometime now, and I think that if he drops the title, and gets pushed to the main event, then he could be unstoppable.

-Sheamus: This is something else that WWE dropped the ball on. I loved heel Sheamus, so I think that WWE needs to make Christian a face again, and to balance it out, turn Sheamus heel once more. He was unstoppable as a heel in 2008, and drew a lot of heat whenever he cut a promo. It's a stretch, because Sheamus is so popular in the WWE Universe, but I want Sheamus to be the next unstoppable heel in the WWE.

Honorable Mentions:
-Kane
-Chris Jericho
-The Big Show
-Dolph Ziggler

I hope you enjoyed this blog, and to check out RomanFlare's blog, click here: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...atings-Problem

Submit "WWE's Next Unstoppable Heel" to Digg Submit "WWE's Next Unstoppable Heel" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE's Next Unstoppable Heel" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE's Next Unstoppable Heel" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I like your list. I really how you pretty much explored most options, instead of just picking one guy and making it about him. That makes your blog seem much more objective and credible. With that being said, I would like to volunteer my opinion that Brodus Clay should be the next major heel. We've all seen a taste of what he can do in the ring, and it is definitely impressive. He can have the Umaga type thing going but without having to look like an island savage. This makes him much more dangerous, because he can be an intelligent monster. I think Kane is without a doubt the best of today's heels, but I'm just concerned about his age. That's why I think Brodus would definitely be the guy to go to. I like also what you said about Sheamus, but his superb ability is what is unfortunately keeping him from being a heel. He has a similar ring presence and move set as Razor Ramon, and he was so good that they had no choice but to turn him face. I really think they're in the same boat with Sheamus. All in all, good blog man. Keep it up.
    This blog is in response to RomanFlare's blog on the poor WWE ratings, and why it is so poor. That's because there isn't an unstoppable heel in the WWE

Im DJ Slang

u saying wwe is down on rating casue of heels u must be wack yooo..........is not cause of da rating it is cause of crappy faces they do not get good cheers do they naa noo they dont casue der crappy man
    So Sheamus and Punk should be heels, yeah because there aren't enough already. I would like to see Ziggler be the next 'HHH'. And I think you're wrong about the heels not playing into the ratings. Heels are like the bad guy out of a spongebob cartoon. Heels need to stand in the face of someone and start a fight instead of running. Check out the night after Kane won the WWF title in a first blood match. Kane stood his ground and Austin was distant.
    Good blog. It's a shame some of your other readers and more importantly, those who litter your blog with senseless and idiotic comments, have to say stupid crap like, Sheamus should be a heel and Dolph Ziggler is like HHH, and Brodus Clay is worth anything.

I like some of your ideas of Barrett, Miz, and Cody Rhodes. I especially like Cody Rhodes...He's transitioned very nicely from Dashing, to Grotesque, to Bad Ass Psycho.
    Wrestling Savior, I enjoy your lack of reading skills. The person writing the blog had the Sheamus heel comment if you actually read it, mine was sarcasm towards it. And also I never said Ziggler was HHH I said 'I would like to see Ziggler be the next HHH'. Read thoroughly please.
    My opinion would be Mason Ryan could make a great monster heel.
    Great blog!!! Really enjoyed it, thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by djslang
    This blog is in response to RomanFlare's blog on the poor WWE ratings, and why it is so poor. That's because there isn't an unstoppable heel in the WWE

Im DJ Slang

u saying wwe is down on rating casue of heels u must be wack yooo..........is not cause of da rating it is cause of crappy faces they do not get good cheers do they naa noo they dont casue der crappy man
    What the fuck is this?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.