View RSS Feed

Callum

Who'll win the Rumble?

Rate this Entry
I've seen quite a few of these posts so I waited a week or so to post mine but anyway here it it.

Chris jerhico
This may happen but if he is going to have a match vs punk at Wrestlemania I see no need for him to win the rumble. However maybe She will come down to the ring and assist Jerhico. Whatever happens I would rather Jerhico didn't win the rumble.

Wade Barrett/Sheamus
I think either of these two winning is a possibility as they aren't really involved in much at the moment but I could also see these two eliminating each other to continue their current feud. I also think the winner is likely to be on the smackdown brand as raw is quite full at the moment. Barrett/Sheamus vs Bryan would produce some great matches and promos so I wouldn't be surprised if either if these two won.

Cody Rhodes
By the end of the year Cody will be a main eventer but I don't think he'll win the rumble yet. At Wrestlemania I see him facing either Sheamus or Barrett for the intercontinental championship.

Triple H

This would be a surprise and I'd love to see Triple H win the rumble. But I don't see him working full time from the royal rumble up to Wrestlemania. Unless he was going for one final run which would end with him retiring at Wrestlemania.

Randy Orton
I really hope this doesn't happen but it's in his home town so it's a big possibility.

Christian
It would be great to see him win the rumble if he has recovered in time. He could return as a face win the rumble and then win the title at Wrestlemania.
Surprise appearances/returns predictions
Triple h
Mick Foley
Booker T
Batista
Shawn Michaels
Undertaker

What I want to happen and who I want to win
Kane
Have Kane enter at number #19 and break his record for the most eliminations by eliminating 13 people. Then when he finishes his feud with cena have Kane cut a promo saying that he doesn't want a championship match for his royal rumble win. He wants to face undertaker. He says last time they faced Undertaker was buried alive and that this time he'll be dragged down into the depths of hell. Undertaker responds by saying he's beaten Kane at Wrestlemania before and that this time Kane will truly rest in peace.

Wrestlemania 28
Undertaker vs Kane
Streak Match - 3 stages of hell

Thanks for reading and I look foward to reading the comments. I expect most people will probably disagree with Kane winning the rumble.

Submit "Who'll win the Rumble?" to Digg Submit "Who'll win the Rumble?" to del.icio.us Submit "Who'll win the Rumble?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who'll win the Rumble?" to Google

Updated 01-25-2012 at 11:13 PM by Callum

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I really want Kane to win as well but I dont see it happening if he did though i would want him to go for the title!! he has already lost to undertaker twice at wrestlemania
    I don't realistically see HBK or The Animal being surprise entrants in the rumble. Booker T wouldn't really be a surprise either. While I do find it to be an intriguing idea with Kane winning the rumble but then passing it by to get Taker, it realistically won't happen. I could be wrong, but I just don't see Taker being at WM this year. my guess, Y2J pulls the win.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88
    While I do find it to be an intriguing idea with Kane winning the rumble but then passing it by to get Taker, it realistically won't happen. I could be wrong, but I just don't see Taker being at WM this year. my guess, Y2J pulls the win.
    Yeah, I expect Y2J or Orton to win but I would rather they chose someone less predictable or added a twist to it
    You sir, are a genius
    They said to expect a twist in the Rumble..where anyone can enter. So this may be a longshot..but there's a chance that Punk could win the Rumble. After defending and retaining the title against Ziggler, he could enter the Rumble match and win it. Then he could challenge for the WHC at Wrestlemania, and have a unification match.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One
    They said to expect a twist in the Rumble..where anyone can enter. So this may be a longshot..but there's a chance that Punk could win the Rumble. After defending and retaining the title against Ziggler, he could enter the Rumble match and win it. Then he could challenge for the WHC at Wrestlemania, and have a unification match.
    exactly what i said yesterday, unification match DB vs CM Punk vs Y2J.... to prove who is best in the world.... that match in my opinion would be epic.... triple threat submission match!!
    There are some people like me who likes to see Brock Lesnar do a surprise entrant at the Royal Rumble between #15-25.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.