View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler

Rate this Entry
Hey folks. Thanks again for reading. I know this is my fourth post this week and it's most definitely my last until at least a few days after Christmas. But I just needed to bring the topic of Dolph Ziggler up. Just Ziggler in general. I have a new opinion of him. Before I start though, I just want to say, that I can't stand The Miz. He's a pain in the butt. He talks too much. But I love his theme song...so DAMN YOU MICHAEL COLE, for flapping your lips so much during his entrance on Smackdown. Now that I got that out of the way, Here's what I got on ol' Dolph.

I've been very much against the Dolph Ziggler push. I never was able to get past the Spirit Squad thing and the name is just truly agitating. I found him annoying and just never wanted to believe that he was the next one to get pushed to Miz status. That opinion has now changed.

After watching Smackdown, I witnessed one of the best performances between two wrestlers, Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan, that I've seen in quite a while. It really took me back to some awesome times. Then it hit me. This might even be the reason why everyone likes him now. Or is, at least, high on him. He reminds me of Mr. Perfect. He reminds me of Shawn Michaels. He reminds me of HHH. The latter two, earlier in their career. And not just because of his extra blonde hair, but the way he works his matches, sells his moves, takes bumps, and really leaves it all in the ring. He and Bryan worked a hell of a match. It truly reminded me of the Bret Hart vs Mr Perfect match from Summerslam of whatever year. Anyone who's wrestling history goes back that far knows exactly what I'm talking about. I'm very impressed.

I might not be ready to anoint Ziggler the next great. *God I really wish he would drop that name* But I am ready to believe that he is definitely on his way. After seeing what he did today, and I will be looking forward to more of that from him, it truly makes me sad that the WWE went ahead and pushed the garbage that is Alberto Del Rio straight to the forefront. I don't know why, I never saw it in Alberto, but they pushed him to the front and he failed miserably. Ziggler won't fail in his push. I'm convinced of that. I'm now in favor of Dolph Ziggler moving to the top. *I really wish he would drop that name*

I hope everyone has a safe and awesome Christmas. Yes, Christmas. If that offends you, don't be so damn sensitive. Take care everyone.

Submit "New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler" to Digg Submit "New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler" to del.icio.us Submit "New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk2416
    IMO, Ziggler over sells almost every move he takes. At TLC, he took a slingshot into the ring post and actually wound up his arm and hit it with his fist. I know everyone hits the post with their hand, but he made it so obvious it looked stupid. As for his mic skills...how many times in one promo does he need to tell us that he brags because he can back it up(once per promo is enough. I feel he has taken a step backwards in previous weeks. Mr. Perfect, I don't think so, more like Mr. Kennedy. More style than substance.
    I must have wrote my blog incorrectly or used incorrect grammar. Oh wait, no I didn't. I never mentioned mic work at all. I only wrote how he reminds me of Mr Perfect, who also oversold moves left and right. How many times did Bret Hart kick him behind the knee and he almost flipped upside down before practically landing on his head? How many times has he been tossed over the ropes and he kicked his legs up so high he couldn't control his landing when he hit the floor? How many times has had his head rammed into the turnbuckle and flew backwards and halfway across the ring? But it was good. He was Mr Perfect and he was one of a kind. I only said he reminded me of him. Not that he was as great as him.
    I must have wrote my blog incorrectly or used incorrect grammar. Oh wait, no I didn't. I never mentioned mic work at all. I only wrote how he reminds me of Mr Perfect, who also oversold moves left and right. How many times did Bret Hart kick him behind the knee and he almost flipped upside down before practically landing on his head? How many times has he been tossed over the ropes and he kicked his legs up so high he couldn't control his landing when he hit the floor? How many times has had his head rammed into the turnbuckle and flew backwards and halfway across the ring? But it was good. He was Mr Perfect and he was one of a kind. I only said he reminded me of him. Not that he was as great as him.

No,but you must have assumed that people only reply to your comment. I was also replying to other comments about Ziggler's mic work. There we're six replies when I wrote mine. You must have thought you wrote all of them. Oh wait, no you didn't.
    @hbk.. I think dubs would argue with dry paint..i dont like ziggler..and just cuz they cream their pants over him doesnt mean I will..and the reason I bring up mic skills is because they are important just as much as a hiptoss..listen to dolph cut a promo, look me in my eyes and tell me he is main event level..i guess u will be sayin zackryder deserves the wwe title lol.
    Dubs you would argue with shit on the side of mY shoe..how do you figure daniel bryan is better than swaager technically? Stay off the crack.. Swags would murder db head to head...ow back to the issue.. It matters a shit ton to have good mic skills.. And totally agree with hbk..ziggzs oversells waaaay too much..if dubs wants to cream his pants over ziggzs, ryder, and daniel bryan then em..but dont try and make urself look good by trying to overanalyze every persons comment like ur on espn..
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack78
    @hbk.. I think dubs would argue with dry paint..i dont like ziggler..and just cuz they cream their pants over him doesnt mean I will..and the reason I bring up mic skills is because they are important just as much as a hiptoss..listen to dolph cut a promo, look me in my eyes and tell me he is main event level..i guess u will be sayin zackryder deserves the wwe title lol.
    There is a difference between having a debate and having an argument buddy. I may debate firmly but I don't flame anyone either nor do I use 4th grade remarks against someone. Also, Dolf Ziggler can cut a promo on anything and still make it entertaining. Not necessarily saying hes the best promo cutter in the WWE as there is still a little bit of improvement but hes still one of the best talkers in the WWE right now. Dolf Ziggler has the in-ring ability and the mic skills to become a WWE Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack78
    Dubs you would argue with shit on the side of mY shoe..how do you figure daniel bryan is better than swaager technically? Stay off the crack.. Swags would murder db head to head...ow back to the issue.. It matters a shit ton to have good mic skills.. And totally agree with hbk..ziggzs oversells waaaay too much..if dubs wants to cream his pants over ziggzs, ryder, and daniel bryan then em..but dont try and make urself look good by trying to overanalyze every persons comment like ur on espn..
    When did I say Daniel Bryan is better then Jack Swagger? Instead of me "Staying off the crack", why don't you read my previous post a little better because I'm pretty sure I was using Daniel Bryan and Jack Swagger as an example to support my statement. You seem to hate what's popular. Very hipster-like of you. Also, you're 4th grade cliche remarks are astonishing my friend. Creaming his jeans? How "witty" of you.
    Updated 12-31-2011 at 04:54 PM by Dubs
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.